Options

International Women’s Day… Fun New Direction

Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 455 ★★★
edited March 12 in General Discussion
I typically prefer the challenges that come with these events (love a good gauntlet), but the titles are so fun that I can’t help but feel satisfied. Im excited to rock a new “Good hair day” title and that Medusa pfp is fuego
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 328 ★★

I typically prefer the challenges that come with these events (love a good gauntlet), but the titles are so fun that I can’t help but feel satisfied. Im excited to rock a new “Good hair day” title and that Medusa pfp is fuego

I’m happy to hear you like the pfp!! (And matching title 😁)
    Amazing job!!!!!!
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

Anyways, looks fun and i look forward to enjoying this content over the weekend - thanks to all involved.
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 572 ★★★
    Anyone have any good duel targets for the kill whatever 10 times ones?
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 146
    Spidey is in RttL 1.3
    Moleman can be found in Daily Quests
    Mangog, there's like three threads... search zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz until you run out of space.

challenges look fun. rewards ain't game changing, for some, but actually will be helpful for the people overwhelmed by necro and WoW.
    and honestly I never cared a lot about profile pics much but @Cat_Murdock 's Medusa is impressive. as usual. I'd rock that on a shirt easy.
    all in all, a win for me!
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 865 ★★★
    I really liked using 2, 3, 4 star champs to try these challenges.

Very good challenges.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,087 ★★★★★
    @Cat_Murdock The art for that Medusa is amazing. I might finally switch my pfp from Jubilee
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,825 ★★★★★
    This isn't fun. I don't even think it's a great celebration of the women of Marvel. Alla y'all who came up with these 'challenges' to do fights against bosses with frickin' 2-stars and no synergy partners are sadistic.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★

This isn't fun. I don't even think it's a great celebration of the women of Marvel. Alla y'all who came up with these 'challenges' to do fights against bosses with frickin' 2-stars and no synergy partners are sadistic.

I mean, I found them super fun? Ok, I didn’t love the Ultron fight. Aside from that, *loved* these challenges.
  • Options
    call_me_ogcall_me_og Posts: 87
    i honestley thought these challanges would be way harder than they actually were
    like they look so intimidating but they were suprisingly easy
    the most annoying one was the black cat quest though not because it was hard or anything but ebcause ti was just tedious to set it up
  • Options

the wasp quest was actually super easy and so was the medusa quest for the most part
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,497 ★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

I like that there are specific challenges that aren't Carina's level difficult! Gives me (baby Paragon) something novel to do, and I get to pretend to be like the adult accounts!

And the art is beautiful, of course!

Awesome to see more community members have a direct impact on the Contest!

Congrats on hitting Paragon!
    Do you idolize Eddie haskell? Or is it a coincidence?
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Best part off the challenge? Only need to use a low level health pot to get up to full health if needed
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,070 ★★★★★
    LOVE the challenges ... brought an incredible amount of FUN back to the contest!
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 416 ★★★★
    edited March 9
    Happy IWD! Kudos to the creators for designing some fun engaging content.
    Would have been much more enjoyable without the need for constant restarts based on input/AI issues. Just shouldn’t be like this.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,411 ★★★★★
    Challenges are fun, what's not fun ranking up the recommended champs and realizing you have no class iso and must wait for the dual crystal rotation and even that you don't get the iso you need. 🙄
  • Options
    the challanges look way more intimidating than they actually were

Challenges are fun, what's not fun ranking up the recommended champs and realizing you have no class iso and must wait for the dual crystal rotation and even that you don't get the iso you need. 🙄

you could just do the daily quests
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,700 Guardian
    o_o said:

I mean, I found them super fun? Ok, I didn’t love the Ultron fight. Aside from that, *loved* these challenges.
    Medusa vs Ultron not fun? Heck, I got the Ultron ambush during that map and was like "bring it."

Honestly, I'm doing them all on my lower alts, because it is just as easy and the rewards significantly more relatively valuable.

The fun part for me was revisiting these fights that I know gave me trouble once upon a time, and now I'm blasting through them with just one or two 2* champs. The implication being, I guess I'm somewhat better at the game now than back then. Feels good.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,700 Guardian

Pathetic comment. It doesn't matter if you don't like it - don't call people sadistic lmfao.
    For a brief moment, I had my doubts about Cat, but that was my fault.
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 270
    I think this is great I just wish they were permanent so that way everyone could have a chance to try these amazing challenges and not be such a time and resource crunch