**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who rides the hottest Hell Cycle? πŸ’€πŸ”₯

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Ghost Rider’s Hell Cycle: The Hell Cycle is capable of moving at incredible speeds, moving up vertical surfaces, cross bodies of water and at sometimes capable of flight. The wheels are constantly on fire, which leaves a trail along the road when moving at its incredible speeds. The Hell Cycle will follow the command of the Ghost Rider, even when he is not riding it. The bike will follow his every order.

Cosmic Ghost Rider’s Hell Cycle: Like other Ghost Riders, Frank utilizes a bike. His, however, is futuristic and capable of traveling quickly through over ground, in the air and even in the vacuum of space.

Kushala’s Hell Cycle: While in her Demon Rider form, Kushala would originally summon and ride a phantom horse whose body was covered in fire. After spending a long time in the present, Kushala started riding a motorcycle instead.

Who rides the hottest Hell Cycle? πŸ’€πŸ”₯ 118 votes

Ghost Rider
36%
PantherusNZKDoggg2017CazTerraMagrailothosNojokejaymCupidMysterioEakomoJustcause102BeeweeLaksh1995peixemacacoWhoDaPoojcphillips7ErcarretAge_of_Luca2000GogiWinterFieldsErik_Bloodaxe 43 votes
Cosmic Ghost Rider
43%
Talha305RajaTendersquadTC1NanoDroidBigTuna_2054GuzmaFydanercm2017Grootman1294OpandemonioRookiieSuros_moonGOLBcaptain_rogersVbnmeH3t3rKrishna24BeastDadShock29Iryse 51 votes
Kushala
20%
MasterSmokeRaganatorAzKicker316NescioGarloMaxtheSilentJakeparker1PandingoSagacious0wlpsp742DeaconItsClobberinTimeThe_Doctor_24_1Agent_Valentain689Sceptilemaniac2CyrillFromTulaThe_0wenpusSir_GlobalotBadMother2ThePharcide 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Actually, I am a little confused. Is this a vote for the 🏍️ or the rider ?
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cosmic Ghost Rider

Actually, I am a little confused. Is this a vote for the 🏍️ or the rider ?

The motorcycle actually 🏍️
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,943 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    CGR of course, it's the only one that can travel in space
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 137 β˜…
    Frank's looks like he rose from the dead, hopped universes, and stole Lobo's ride...
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 186 β˜…β˜…
    I would love the version of ghost rider that’s the old cowboy gunslinger who rides the flaming skeleton horse, that would be awesome
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,943 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cosmic Ghost Rider

I would love the version of ghost rider that’s the old cowboy gunslinger who rides the flaming skeleton horse, that would be awesome

Carter Slade
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    CGR anyday
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 22
    Ghost Rider
    I've always had a soft spot for the OG bike.

That said, I do love Robbie Reyes' car. I think it's cool as hell, which is rather fitting under the circumstances.

Also, I was quite bummed that Kabam chose to go with a bike for Kushala. I think her demon horse was all kinds of badass and really set her apart from the rest of the riders. Having all three Ghost Riders in the game have bikes when there are several other types of rides out there seems like a bit of a waste and makes them feel a bit more samey than they have to be.
  • Options
    SilentArisSilentAris Posts: 56 β˜…
    Ghost Rider
    Hell yeah
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    None, the hood
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ghost Rider
    I will go with the OG
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ghost Rider

i am not a big comic fan so i am not sure about cgr's hell cycle, but i remembered i screamed a lot when i watched this scene in the theater as a 7 year-old. So gotta go with the OG Johnny
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 740 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ghost Rider
    Classic Ghost rider, Absolutely Iconic