**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question for the Valiants...

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
edited March 22 in General Discussion
Are you satisfied with the amount of resources in the offers you're getting for your progression level?

*Edit...Has it been worth becoming Valiant?

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,453 ★★★★

Are you satisfied with the amount of resources in the offers you're getting for your progression level?

Only on Sundays...

The titan shard offers and that reliv pack are garbage in my opinion.

69.99 for a few t4a shards and 5k titan shards is nuts.

Same price for the 6* relic and a couple 5* relic nexus is nuts as well.

I'm Canadian, hence the price of 69.99.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,049 ★★★
    So far, they've been decent. The $20 daily card we had was decent, but the current ones with T4A and Titan shards for $50 aren't as great. Those are more for instant gratification ("Oh!, this forms my last catalyst needed!" or "This puts me at 20k Titan shards"). They aren't great considering the payoff if you were to buy the limit of them.

Most of the time, the worthwhile offers have come with specific dates/holidays. I imagine if they do another spring cleaning event next month, they'll have some fairly tasty offers in them, which is good, because I'd rather have a marketplace setup where I can use all the units I've been accumulating instead of only getting stuff through cash offers. Although, in these cases, the cash offers are usually worthwhile enough to get a few for the bonuses, and then spend those units in the marketplace offers.
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 182 ★★
    Daily crystals have been great. Daily cards have mostly been good. Non-event deals haven't been worth it. Event deals are just okay made better by how bad the paragon deals have been as of late.
  • Options

Only on Sundays...

$70! Insanity.
  • Options

The daily crystals alone are worth it imo

What do y'all get?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,042 ★★★★★

What do y'all get?
    The "worst" rewards are either 1/10th of a t6b/t3a or 1/2 a t5cc if that tells you anything
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 95

What do y'all get?
    I have gotten 5K 7* shards, fully formed T6B, T3A, T6CC or shards.

I once got a 7* Hyperion.

Between the daily crystals and the store upgrades, I get rank up materials quick enough that I do not consider the pay offers at all.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,489 ★★★★
    Everything is great. T6cc is still the hard to balance out with the amount of t6b and t3a. To the point where it took two 7* to rank 2 yesterday and still have those catalysts in overflow. The bg store upgrade was nice but t6cc is still too expensive for the amount of tokens you get every season. Nice that the t6b and t3a are so cheap but you can't really buy them or it exacerbates the discrepancy.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 635 ★★★
    As others said, the daily crystals alone are worth it. I've got 7* shards,full class t6cc,t3a, t6bs
    The worst rewards you can get from those are % t5cc or full t5cc catalyst but again it's still not that bad as I need them for rank ups as well.
    Bg store buff was nice, it's kinda hard to manage tokens but as long as you're ending up in Quantum or mysterium you're good to do. I don't buy deals but the platinum pass is nice too. Overall, it was worth it exploring necro and pushing to valiant.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,428 ★★★★★
    Depends on how good the daily crystal is that week. When it’s only t5cc for days on end, no.

Those crystals are the only true value of the title.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    Daily crystals give me a constant flow of t6b and t3a. rarely wanting for those.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,692 Guardian

*Edit...Has it been worth becoming Valiant?

I'm fine with them in general, but then again I tend to be more interested in inflation control than most.

Whether it is worth it depends in part on what it would cost to become Valliant. That cost is not the same for everyone, and it isn't the same today as it was at other times in the past, or will be in the future. Still, I think there aren't many Valiant players that would go back to being Paragon.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,048 ★★★★★
    One thing I noticed, I could actually get a huge amount t6b and t3a as a valiant.
    When I was paragon, those resources always stay for me below 6 or 7, as I stack them up enough just to rank up the intended champ, It'll return to 0, and I have to save again for my next rank up
    As a Valiant I still rankup a lot of champs, but my catalyst count never went below 10 for the past 1 month

The daily crystal offer a lot of these cats/frags.
    Ocasionally I get full 6* crystal, and this one day, I got 5000 7* shards.

As a ftp, valiant is worth it. The new bg store is simply amazing as well.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★

Only on Sundays...

If that's half a t4a, or even a quarter, it looks a bit more worth it, but it's pittance as it sits, barely above what 7 daily stamps would get.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    I understand them wanting to gatekeep R3 materials, but it's really upsetting that Valiant daily crystals don't offer any materials tied to the rank required in order to reach the progression level. Unless I'm mistaken, they're the first daily crystals that don't.

I'd love for them to upgrade these daily crystals eventually. Nothing major, just a small percentage chance to get some T4a fragments.

• Options

Only on Sundays...

If that's half a t4a, or even a quarter, it looks a bit more worth it, but it's pittance as it sits, barely above what 7 daily stamps would get.
    For sure man. When I seen the offer I lol'ed and went back to playing.
    Couldn't believe it.
  • Options

What do y'all get?
    I have gotten 5K 7* shards, fully formed T6B, T3A, T6CC or shards.

I once got a 7* Hyperion.

Between the daily crystals and the store upgrades, I get rank up materials quick enough that I do not consider the pay offers at all.
    Those 7* shards are juicy
  • Options

I understand them wanting to gatekeep R3 materials, but it's really upsetting that Valiant daily crystals don't offer any materials tied to the rank required in order to reach the progression level. Unless I'm mistaken, they're the first daily crystals that don't.

I'd love for them to upgrade these daily crystals eventually. Nothing major, just a small percentage chance to get some T4a fragments.

The T4A's are what I was hoping would be better
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,194 ★★★★★
    Resources, eh. But worth it, yes, for the extra objectives for WoW.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,392 ★★★★★

1% T4A with 1% chance 😘
    We're looking forward to you opening your buffed Valiant daily crystals summoner
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

1% T4A with 1% chance 😘
    We're looking forward to you opening your buffed Valiant daily crystals summoner
    Lmfao
  • Options
    Daily crystal rng was great to me at first.
    Lately it has been garbage though.

The rng caught up to me!
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,219 ★★★★★

Daily crystal rng was great to me at first.
    Lately it has been garbage though.

The rng caught up to me!

I hav ben pulled 2 cosmic tier 6c and 15k 7 star shard in totalt and a lot of tier 6b and t3 a so rng for me ben strong to now the best I pulled this week has ben a fully tier 3 APL
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,226 ★★★★★
    Outside spending, things are better than paragon. So it's been Alright and can't complain much. everything adds up.
    Daily's are sometimes kind too.
    Top progression is always worth it for those who works for it.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,692 Guardian

PT_99 said:

1% T4A with 1% chance 😘
    Lmfao
    Funny but also true. When people say they want small chances for small things, they never actually mean it. They have an idea of what they want to actually get that would be actually significant and meaningful, they just don't want to say what that is because they think the actual amounts they want would be seen as obviously bonkers to other people. So they just ask for a small chance at a small amount, because who could disagree with that.

But whenever the devs actually put a small chance at a small amount of anything in the game, they are always ridiculed for it, because the very thing that makes it unobjectionable also makes it insignificant to most players. Which is why they tend not to acknowledge those kinds of requests often.
  • Options
    Damduc2802Damduc2802 Posts: 7
    IMO, Monthly Cards or Offers are trash for Valiant players. They’re supposed to be “Better” but they also cost more, now. Paragon offers are what, $50? Meanwhile Valiants are paying $80+….make that make sense.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,392 ★★★★★

IMO, Monthly Cards or Offers are trash for Valiant players. They’re supposed to be “Better” but they also cost more, now. Paragon offers are what, $50? Meanwhile Valiants are paying $80+….make that make sense.

Valaint tax...