Rank Down Tickets Expiration

Just to have this clarified, is there a time that they expire at or is it 12:01 am on the 3rd PST or 11:59 PM PST on the 3rd?

Thanks y’all

Comments

  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    10am PST on the 3rd (same time arenas usually start of event quest or any usual updates and things of that nature)
  • whaler213 wrote: »
    10am PST on the 3rd (same time arenas usually start of event quest or any usual updates and things of that nature)

    This is correct! I know it was over a week ago so the message is likely not in your Inboxes anymore, but this was also in that message.

    This means you have just over 24 hours from when I post this message!
  • FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    I'm guessing it's not the case, but it would have been cool if you built in a feature in rdt that rewards something for not using it. Regardless of this non-existent feature, I'm not using any of these things. They were an absolute joke and I look forward to their disappearance from my inventory.

    Might I recommend your development team start working on the blade specific rdt in response to his inevitable nerf, which is guaranteed to happen imo. No doubt after they are able to make some money on some kind of blade offer (remember the ultimate dr strange crystal just before 12.0?).
  • My bad! Thanks @Kabam Miike and @whaler213
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Fthewigg wrote: »
    I'm guessing it's not the case, but it would have been cool if you built in a feature in rdt that rewards something for not using it. Regardless of this non-existent feature, I'm not using any of these things. They were an absolute joke and I look forward to their disappearance from my inventory.

    Might I recommend your development team start working on the blade specific rdt in response to his inevitable nerf, which is guaranteed to happen imo. No doubt after they are able to make some money on some kind of blade offer (remember the ultimate dr strange crystal just before 12.0?).

    You need to stop with all that. The RDT's helped with a kit of people's situations. It was always stated that IF they were to ever return, they wouldn't be the same. No need to be so upset about it.
  • FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    Matter of fact, I don't. Those that it "helped with a kit of people's situations" (whatever than even means) should not have been bailed out of their poor decisions. I can be as upset as I want. As long as I keep it civil, which is an admitted challenge, I can also post about it as much as I want.

    Any other orders or suggestions I can disregard?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,133 ★★★★★
    Fthewigg wrote: »
    I'm guessing it's not the case, but it would have been cool if you built in a feature in rdt that rewards something for not using it. Regardless of this non-existent feature, I'm not using any of these things. They were an absolute joke and I look forward to their disappearance from my inventory.

    Might I recommend your development team start working on the blade specific rdt in response to his inevitable nerf, which is guaranteed to happen imo. No doubt after they are able to make some money on some kind of blade offer (remember the ultimate dr strange crystal just before 12.0?).
    In agreement except for the ultimate DS crsytal as that coincided with his movie and event which was November 2015 and likely planned well in advance of 12.0, DS was changed 4 months after the event.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Fthewigg wrote: »
    Matter of fact, I don't. Those that it "helped with a kit of people's situations" (whatever than even means) should not have been bailed out of their poor decisions. I can be as upset as I want. As long as I keep it civil, which is an admitted challenge, I can also post about it as much as I want.

    Any other orders or suggestions I can disregard?

    @Fthewigg It was meant to say "a lot". My apologies that not everyone that plays this games has your impeccable decision making abilities and got and ranked every champ they've ever wanted in the order they wanted. Some people who 100% act 5 and got rank up gems were able to recover used cat's which is a smart choice. You are asking them to reward you for something that was a gift for all the crying on the forums for RDT's. Use it or don't, that's your choice but don't ask for more because you didn't find them useful. Didn't cost you anything for getting them, won't cost you anything for not using them.
    OP was curious about the expiration date and you come in with this non-sense and not being helpful. You do have every right to post but you don't need to be a jerk about it on these kinds of posts.
  • FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    I didn't ask for anything more. All I said was, it would be cool. There is a difference. If you don't see that, can't help you.

    Op's question was already answered, so I took the opportunity to hijack this thread and again voice my displeasure with this nonsense.

    No need to apologize. Like an irresponsible parent, kabam bailed out all the impatient babies, so it's all good.... for the babies.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Fthewigg wrote: »
    I didn't ask for anything more. All I said was, it would be cool. There is a difference. If you don't see that, can't help you.

    Op's question was already answered, so I took the opportunity to hijack this thread and again voice my displeasure with this nonsense.

    No need to apologize. Like an irresponsible parent, kabam bailed out all the impatient babies, so it's all good.... for the babies.

    You obviously need a hug from a responsible guardian. You call the rest of us babies but you are way more childish than anyone that used RDT's. Enjoy your miserable existence.
  • FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    Back at you. Consider this, if you had just kept your yap shut and not responded to a message meant for the mods, this could have all been avoided.

    Not sure how I'm being childish, but your expert interpretations of everything I've said mean I must have been quite childish. I'll work on getting that hug now while you work on your next mistake that someone can bail you out of.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Fthewigg wrote: »
    Back at you. Consider this, if you had just kept your yap shut and not responded to a message meant for the mods, this could have all been avoided.

    Not sure how I'm being childish, but your expert interpretations of everything I've said mean I must have been quite childish. I'll work on getting that hug now while you work on your next mistake that someone can bail you out of.

    Save some salt for the fries bro.
Sign In or Register to comment.