**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If u could choose one champ to make a Deathless champ, who would it be?

13»

Comments

• Options
    DadouSanDadouSan Posts: 35
    Deathless ghost rider…
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    Deathless Diablo

He doesn't drink his potions, he throws them and they create gaseous areas. If ingested by the opponent, they cause various effects. One of them applies a 300% Spectre passive (yeah, I said it). Another applies a fisticuffs-like passive but it doesn't effect Diablo. One applies a power-siphon passive.

Something like that.

This concept is probably better for a Deathless Psycho Man, but I love the visual of Diablo throwing potions and causing these effects.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    edited March 22
    Deathless omega red. Regen only consumes half spores and he can apply degen debuff on light ender
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 505 ★★★
    If we apply the deathless gully logic that a deathless versuon is just a pre-buff/pre-nerf version of the same character then Dr. Strange or Namor.
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    edited March 23
    Deathless CGR
    Armor Breaks are now massive passive degens :smile: and the damage is multiplied based on fury so aptitude will make them even more lethal and damnation grants life steal cause why not
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Imagine this instead of an ascension... Making your own champ deathless with a pre fight ability to turn deathless mode on and off..
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    Ansh_A said:

If we apply the deathless gully logic that a deathless versuon is just a pre-buff/pre-nerf version of the same character then Dr. Strange or Namor.

Switch Classic
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 824 ★★★
    Deathless Drax
    Opponent dies in seconds because nobody can see Drax
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 208 ★★
    Deathless unitman ability - Everytime you buy units you have a 50/50% chance to either gain 50% or lose 50% of the units bought.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I want a Summoner's Choice winner as a deathless champ. Herc obviously not happening but Quicksilver 👀 they could maybe make him a little more viable for shorter fights

I actually think making Hercules Deathless could be a good opportunity for them to tinker with his kit a bit and make him less crazy OP. It could be a fun way to sort of bring a 7* Hercules to the game without breaking it.

That being said, I also do like your idea with Quicksilver (and just a Summoner's Choice champ in general). I think that would be really cool.
    Didn't think of it that way but that wouldn't be a bad idea that is true, it would be a great way to release a 7* Herc without having the whole playerbase rage and completely breaking the game. I'd love to see a 7* Herc that isn't broken.

Let's hope they do plan on releasing a Deathless Summoner's Choice winner regardless of who it is though. I think Summoner's Choice is one of the most engaging events this game has for the entire community and it should be apart of the whole Deathless thing in some way.
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 394 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Deathless Sersi so she can finally have synergies. (Pretty sure Sersi has the least amount of synergies in the game)

Ghost has 3 synergies but they are pretty op so makes up for the lack of synergies
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Deathless crossbones.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    edited March 23
    Pikolu said:

Deathless Sersi so she can finally have synergies. (Pretty sure Sersi has the least amount of synergies in the game)

Nevermind, I'm dumb.
  • Options
    SchnoodleSchnoodle Posts: 135 ★★
    deathless sentry. finally give this man some justice🙏🙏
  • Options
    TheholyplungerTheholyplunger Posts: 65
    Deathless Claire.

One more rotation switch into degen mode. M ending combo/Heavies/Sp1 applies indefinite degen buffs that have no effect on the defender. Each degen buff prevented by the Sp2 buff immunity debuff deals direct burst of degen damage. The sp2 applies a trap at the end of the animation rooting the champ in place (similar to scytalis).

Play style allows you to root the defender, spam heavies to trigger burst damage while the buff immunity is active. Also gives deathless Claire degen immunity 😍
  • Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 283 ★★★
    Deathless Juggernaut ftw!
  • Options
    _Bluest_Blu__Bluest_Blu_ Posts: 32

Deathless Archangel, should his enemy have either a poison or bleed immunity and when poison/bleed fails to trigger due to said immunity, inflict a degen in its place that can also combine with the debuff they aren't immune to, becoming a deathless neurotoxin.

Deathless neurotoxin has all the properties of a standard neurotoxin plus damnation as well as an extra 0.5 second stun after expiration.

Ive been saying this for years with the amount of buffs and synergies out I would love to see an archangel synergy that replaces an immunity from poison or bleed to rupture or degen when triggered
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★

Deathless Claire.

One more rotation switch into degen mode. M ending combo/Heavies/Sp1 applies indefinite degen buffs that have no effect on the defender. Each degen buff prevented by the Sp2 buff immunity debuff deals direct burst of degen damage. The sp2 applies a trap at the end of the animation rooting the champ in place (similar to scytalis).

Play style allows you to root the defender, spam heavies to trigger burst damage while the buff immunity is active. Also gives deathless Claire degen immunity 😍

Deathless Claire goes hard cuz of her death immunity and death touch, if there were to be a Deathless Claire, I'd like for her dmg to be through a Curse of degan mode which will have u building up for just one attack, one touch, that will inflict a TON of instant degan dmg, hench, Death touch
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 213
    edited March 25
    Deathless Namor

Bleed damage multiplies with the number of outrage on namor, every special attack activated during imperius rex removes the bleed and deals a energy damage to opponent based on number of bleeds and outrage when IR was activated :>

And maybe passive ruptures and poisons after sp3 from those sea serpants in his sp3 animation xD or maybe armour breaks, also pls bring my man's regen back 🙏
  • Options
    Revan0607Revan0607 Posts: 53

And you also have to make one key abillity of the champ "Deathless-ized" like how Gulliotine do degans on crits instead of bleeds,
    Be creative!

Personally: Deathless Psycho man,
    The Deathless twist to his kit would be introducing a new mode to his Control box:Depression mode

Civil warrior
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,285 ★★★★★
    I'm feeling Deathless Aegon and Deathless Omega Red just for the sickness of the Deathless colorway on them.