My BGS objectives disappeared

Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I had all 4 objectives and went to claim an objective and they're gone

Comments

• DarthMysticDarthMystic Member Posts: 63 β˜…
    Same
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 523 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Same here. Guess I’m done for the season.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,192 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Same here... I had all 4 available this morning from yesterday's refresh and now they are all gone and I haven't done any matches.
    Last matches were from Monday morning before it reset…. Still want to try and get the tokens for the last round.

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,140 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Same though I didn’t plan on playing lol
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Glad I did most of mine yesterday. Not sad to be done with this season at all.
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 442 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mine too. I was there couple of hours ago now it is gone.

@Kabam Jax why it happened. Could you please get this. I know 1200 is not worth but still bug is bug after all..
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Same.

Lots of bugs today.
  • FatalEndFatalEnd Member Posts: 59 β˜…
    Same. I came to the forums to make sure it was not only me.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,227 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yep. Happened on my alt which I only hit last days just for the season rewards as it’s low level. Gone as well.
  • KrakerjacksKrakerjacks Member Posts: 8 β˜…
    Same here. Lots of new bugs added to the game since last update.
    Check - it just refreshed and I got the objectives back
    I have been playing bg since 4 hours and I just completed my battleground for this season now this objectives are visible... I am in gamma 2 with 65 points. I don't wanna play it again..this is not fair Kabam 😭
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Hey All, we fixed this issue and they should be back now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey All, we fixed this issue and they should be back now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I played 10+ matches today and won 7-8. Can't those objective be completed automatically fir who already played. So that I claim itπŸ€ͺ. I am done for season and I don't have much time to play..
  • Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Member Posts: 153 β˜…β˜…
    Avnish said:

I played 10+ matches today and won 7-8. Can't those objective be completed automatically fir who already played. So that I claim itπŸ€ͺ. I am done for season and I don't have much time to play..
    Me too. But oh well. Those rewards aren't account changing. Either do what you can or miss out. Sucks but it happens.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Thx
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Sorry ❌ compensation βœ…