Options

Diversity points

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,822 ★★★★★
    edited April 2

Lol, I find out things about my job on the weekend. I won't take care of them until I get back on monday.
    They weren't back in.

Oh dear, again.

There’s no Easter bank holiday in the USA. Yesterday was a normal working day for them.
    They were back in yesterday. That’s why they responded. Yesterday.
    I didn't know BC was in the USA.
    And as a Canadian I always thought it was out west, in Canada.

My whole life is a lie. 🥲🥹

United States of Canadia
  • Options
    ShinyyoungsterShinyyoungster Posts: 12

Lol, I find out things about my job on the weekend. I won't take care of them until I get back on monday.
    They weren't back in.

Oh dear, again.

There’s no Easter bank holiday in the USA. Yesterday was a normal working day for them.
    They were back in yesterday. That’s why they responded. Yesterday.
    I didn't know BC was in the USA.
    And as a Canadian I always thought it was out west, in Canada.

My whole life is a lie. 🥲🥹

Oh dear, again again. This time on me 😂

• Options
    ThereticTheretic Posts: 68
    As someone that has lived in Canada all my life, most everything is open on Easter Monday, except The government, banks, and schools, only a few provinces/territories have Monday as an actual holiday (pretty sure BC is not one of them)

The reason Jax replied yesterday was because they were in fact back at work
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,228 ★★★★★
    Stil no new about it
  • Options
    Adding this here, from this main thread.
    Due to the issue with Diversity scoring during War #7, this war will not count towards the season scoring.
    Considering this issue, added to the messy season thus far, the compensation will be as follows:
    General compensation for everyone that participated in S48 - A full season's worth of victory rewards at 3 Battlegroups regardless of how many BGs they ran
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 123
    CoołComs said:

Kabam Jax said:

Due to the issue with Diversity scoring during War #7, this war will not count towards the season scoring.
    Considering this issue, added to the messy season thus far, the compensation will be as follows:
    General compensation for everyone that participated in S48 - A full season's worth of victory rewards at 3 Battlegroups regardless of how many BGs they ran

This completely ruins the whole podium. War 7 is a war that Nefti lost vs Salty. With this loss they are not first. TCN and GT above them, and with that TCN and GT are yet to match, which is the next war, which would decide the season ultimately.
    With this Nefti now has a whole lost reversed, and they are instantly first. This has messed up the whole podium and needs to be looked at from this point of view.
    truly a Kabam moment. just adjust for allies that actually got affected omegalol
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Keep in mind Jax is the messenger. Atleast there’s compensation for it, but damn its a sucky situation for sure. Our alliance was really pushing the ranks this season, having even one war being null and void sets us back, especially since its a war we won. We could lose the next and be stuck in our rank. Hopefully next season is smoother
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,493 ★★★★
    What about alliances who lost war 7, who should have won, and dropped from t1 to t2 because of it?
  • Options
    chasetheawesome3chasetheawesome3 Posts: 29
    Kabam Jax said:

So I don’t normally come on forums to complain, I just do it on Line chats, or don’t complain. However, this right here is ridiculous, do you know how many of the top 10 masters ally’s this will affect? I’m in salty, we beat Nefti this war, this gave us a shot for podium! Guess what! Taking this war away not only kills our season (30 players who used every rainbow top boost plus every grey boost possible) it affects other top 10 allies. If you guys don’t want to count a war do it for tier 2 and below. If a tier 1 ally is purposefully not placing full diversity they DESERVE to lose. This screws up the leaderboards and that shotty compensation won’t do **** for the top 10 allies in this game. You guys either need to give out some really good compensation ( an additional 7* switch to top 10 allies) or count every war this season for tier 1 allies. We get it you guys **** this season up but stop messing with the season. Let it die. Stop it.

• Options
    Seaking_04Seaking_04 Posts: 48
    Why can't y'all (Kabam) just compensate us reasonably without affecting war results? We've had to play in a messed up season and had adapt to how weird it may be. Why screw things up for us again (at least for the very competitive war alliances) ?
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

This change ruins the competitive integrity of podium for this season, this completely screws over the alliances that had won that war, and changes who will be able to win the season.

An alliance that and lost that war is now favored to take the entire season because of a bug that didn't effect them. Surely there is a better way to fix this, because this really aint it
  • Options
    TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★

Treinin said:

Kabam Jax said:

This is absolute madness.... That war has important implications on 1st place in wars that were NOT impacted by diversity scoring... We played the last war on the assumption we did not need to win to secure 1st place, because Nefti had 2 legitimate losses and could not pass us. Now they will be ahead of us, and we would have played last war differently knowing we could not afford the loss. This is absolutely outrageous and compromises the entire season standings.
    Are you saying you willingly lost last war ? lol
    Thought you guys were the ones who went 12/12 wins 👀
    Not saying we didn’t try, but we have different levels of effort / boosting based on the importance of the war. It wasn’t a must win for us, so yes it is a difference in how we play it.
  • Options
    Jez25Jez25 Posts: 42
    edited April 3
    Kabam Jax said:

Well done.. means all resources used in that war has gone to waste.. which includes precious units..
    That is all u all could come up with in a 24 hour period.. obviously u all never gave a d*mn for the issue and just came up with this..
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,822 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Are you guys familiar with the 12 Labours of Hercules? One of them was to kill the Lernaean Hydra, Hercules went to the mission and despite his strength, everytime he tried to cut or crush the hidra's head, another 2 would pop up...he then came up with the solution of asking his nephew Iolaus to burn the place of where the head was cut so that way it would prevent to grow more heads, and guess what? It worked

This was just an analogy to say that with this season, everytime you guys try to fix some bug or some issue with the war, another 2 problems shows up....just burn (cancel) this season already :blush:

So .. nerf Hercules? Jk
    You are right
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,493 ★★★★
    Treinin said:

Treinin said:

Kabam Jax said:

This is absolute madness.... That war has important implications on 1st place in wars that were NOT impacted by diversity scoring... We played the last war on the assumption we did not need to win to secure 1st place, because Nefti had 2 legitimate losses and could not pass us. Now they will be ahead of us, and we would have played last war differently knowing we could not afford the loss. This is absolutely outrageous and compromises the entire season standings.
    Not saying we didn’t try, but we have different levels of effort / boosting based on the importance of the war. It wasn’t a must win for us, so yes it is a difference in how we play it.
    I guess you learned a lesson.
  • Options
    XtremeMachineXtremeMachine Posts: 43
    Seasons of past have been cancelled for less. Cancel the season. Compensate the items and pots spent, reward us for enduring this madness. Throwing out 1 war is not the right result. The only answer is to make a wash of this season, apologize announcement, and give us worthy compensation to be your war beta testers.
  • Options
    TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★

Treinin said:

Treinin said:

Kabam Jax said:

That Kabam can’t properly think through their “solutions”? Literally a solution that impacts top war allies more than anyone else to a bug that impacted top war allies less than anyone else.
  • Options
    AOLOGAOLOG Posts: 20
    Treinin said:

Treinin said:

Treinin said:

Kabam Jax said:

That Kabam can’t properly think through their “solutions”? Literally a solution that impacts top war allies more than anyone else to a bug that impacted top war allies less than anyone else.
    The fact that it impacts any allies is what should make it important... This isn't a save the whales club so it doesn't add any extra gravitas because it impacts the top 1 percent the most....
  • Options
    chasetheawesome3chasetheawesome3 Posts: 29
    AOLOG said:

Treinin said:

Treinin said:

Treinin said:

Kabam Jax said:

The fact that it impacts any allies is what should make it important... This isn't a save the whales club so it doesn't add any extra gravitas because it impacts the top 1 percent the most....
    If you genuinely think that the top 10 master alliances are “whales” you have no clue about war :)
  • Options
    Jez25Jez25 Posts: 42

I’m pretty certain Tier 1 doesn’t place anything other than full diversity, if anyone does this they are at a disadvantage

Please consider making changes for tier 2 and below. If anyone in tier 1 had less diversity in that war it can be fixed manually, it couldn’t have happened in more than 1-2 alliances, you don’t see incomplete diversity in tier 1

Just cancel the season?

I’m in Salty btw

We planned that Nefti war for a full day with 5 officers. We were so proud that we won, and yeah both placed with full diversity (you don’t do anything else in master top 10)

Now that the war is cancelled we don’t even know where we stand on the leaderboard and tbh the wish to compete in the rest of the season is not there

Like we used all the boosts we had on that war, who’s going to compensate for that?

I’m grateful for the increased rewards and attempts to somehow address the diversity point changes that happened before they were supposed to but please exclude tier 1 from this.

Do this for tier 2. It’s not just the rewards, it’s the effort, like for us as an alliance you’re cancelling the best war we had this season.

It makes the season feel like it didn’t even happen. If the idea is to make people happier to do wars this won’t do it

We actually do care about the leaderboard, not just how many rewards we get. It’s the whole point of competition

Sorry but a simple response to this is, all tiers put in effort and are affected too. Not only T1.
  • Options
    augustfromcnaugustfromcn Posts: 12

I’m pretty certain Tier 1 doesn’t place anything other than full diversity, if anyone does this they are at a disadvantage

Please consider making changes for tier 2 and below. If anyone in tier 1 had less diversity in that war it can be fixed manually, it couldn’t have happened in more than 1-2 alliances, you don’t see incomplete diversity in tier 1

Almost 50 Alliances are in Tier1. Not just the top 10 Alliance. Many of them had incomplete diversity and they all suffered.
  • Options
    BettaLucNxtTimeBettaLucNxtTime Posts: 158 ★★
    edited April 3

This is what we are scrapping. A fair and square win where we had A- less deaths and B-better diversity. The change had ZERO affect on our war(along with many others I’ve seen) yet the genius solution is to scrap it entirely. Pathetic. Scrapping an entire war absolutely destroys the entire season integrity and legitimacy. Not only is the compensation garbage, it doesn’t take into account the time, items, boosts, and effort required to win wars. 99% of the community is outraged, the other 1% is alliances like 4loki that benefit from a loss being taken away. I truly don’t understand how this decision was given the thumbs up and hope it’s fixed.