**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can't hit spiderman with uppercut after his heavy [Under Investigation]

hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
"Fixed issue causing some Champions to miss attacks after Heavy Attacks"

This was not fixed. I fought a few spiderman with my daredevil and I cannot uppercut him after his heavy. It just whiffs the attacks and I get destroyed. I just lost Daredevil because of this issue in war. This is still a bug and has not been fixed.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Same seems to happen with Wolverine against Spider-Man as well.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Here is the post from the previous forums with the issue described in detail by many players http://community.wonderhill.com/forums/showthread.php?790907-champs-that-uppercut-always-miss-Spiderman-after-his-heavy-Fix-in-Progress
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. I'm sorry that you're still having issues with hitting Spider-Man after his backflip heavy attack. I will check in with the team about this, and get back to you once I have more information. Thanks!
    Thanks @Kabam Wolf
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    had the same problem in aq. Cost me deadly
  • shingbabshingbab Posts: 120
    Yep, had this happen today too. DD vs spidey
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Would you mind sending a clip or screen shot please. My r5 DD classic seems fine, is it just War and AQ where it happens?
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. Just wanted to check in and let you know that I took this to the team, so hopefully I'll have more information for you before long. Thanks again for bearing with us.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    It isn't just Spiderman... Cyclops (and champs that flip as part of their heavy) has the same issue. It is a timing issue (which I think they adjusted the window to a much smaller one). You have to time it more towards the end of the heavy, and not in the middle of the flip or uppercut.
  • Pendekar82Pendekar82 Posts: 10
    I noticed this problem solved for wolverine after 13.0 updates but not to Daredevil.. Hope kabam will release new updates soon to solve this issue.. Really miss my daredevil in action for AQ vs YJ..
    Thanks
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    It is most prominent with wolverine vs ANY champ that flips for their heavy. It seems to happen even worse against Symbioid s. But it isn't just Wolverine that misses, he just misses the most consistent. It would be easy to re-create. Just take Wolverine into AQ.
    Is this going to be fixed in v14?
    Any update on this?
  • Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. Just wanted to check in and let you know that I took this to the team, so hopefully I'll have more information for you before long. Thanks again for bearing with us.

Any news?
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Daredevil simply cannot hit Spiderman or Miles after a heavy attack. It's a miss every time, despite the fact that it's one of the few times you should actually be able to guarantee a hit on these champs.

This has been running for months now, an urgent fix is required. 5/50 Daredevil and Wolverine here, but Daredevil is the worst offender of the two.
  • RobojiniRobojini Posts: 30
    Had this same problem against symbiote spider man in rtl 4.3
  • Pendekar82Pendekar82 Posts: 10
    still no fix for Daredevil miss attack after spidey heavy attack? kabamnn...you already replied me on email promise to fix it.. :/
    What's happening with this? Daredevil is at a massive disadvantage at the moment. Need video examples or what? (it's really easy to reproduce)
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    Stopped using him long time ago because of this wish I had a rank down ticket to get my cats back
    Daredevil, Wolverine, any champs that have an uppercut medium attack are useless against Spiderman.
    They fixed it for Wolverine as far as I've experienced.
  • NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    I would like to add that with DD and Wolverine, I have had several instances where I will miss a dash attack on the large model characters(Thanos, Rhino, Hulkbuster) if they go to a heavy attack as I am about to hit.
    Just took the two dd's and wolv to fight spidey....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T3y2E2gWIo
    Reason I cut the wolv fight out is the problem didn't happen once.
  • FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    So far nothing they stated was fixed has been fixed.
    edited July 2017
    shingbab wrote: »
    Any update on this mods?

• KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    Same old bugs still here and new bugs joining the line... And so what was the update for? New bugs introduction?
  • asgardtrollasgardtroll Posts: 9
    I'm also still experiencing issues with Daredevil on this. I really regret upgrading him to rank 5, since he is pretty useless against a lot of science champs.
  • MothiecatMothiecat Posts: 8
    Problem still happens with wolvie... iOS version 14.0