Options

Thanks for the awakening πŸ’™

Comments

• Options
    ForumerForumer Posts: 98 β˜…β˜…
    Can we get an update, please?
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,339 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2
  • Options
    BamajdBamajd Posts: 75 β˜…

Bendy said:

This was the Deathless thing I was eager for the community to discover.

I can confirm that all 4 of the non-Thanos Deathless champions will have an earnable dupe similar to Deathless Guillotine (though the place Summoners can earn it may be different). Thanos may as well but no definite plans for him yet.

If its via wow can u look into mine as i did mine and havent got it
    The objective wasn't properly awarding her right after it went live. You will get her, I will update this thread once we know if it will be a comp or if you should contact support.
    Can we get an update it’s been 2 weeks?
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,028 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Helloooooo
  • Options
    Aragorn63Aragorn63 Posts: 28 β˜…
    Update please. Especially as WOW resets today……

A single update last week was more than warranted. Imagine you guys play the game. Or a friend or family member. You’d all be reasonably saying wow no update for you, mom? What’s that company thinking. That’s not right.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,712 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Officially today is the day it be 2 weeks of waiting
  • Options
    Bump yet again
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,533 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Miike it's been 2 weeks and there's no update. It is really unfair for these players. I hope this will be dealt along with today's eq and wow
  • Options
    Aragorn63Aragorn63 Posts: 28 β˜…
    I heard John Mayer on SiriusXM today taking about a song he loves. Apparently not getting promoted by record companies.

He said all you have to do, literally all you have to do is listen. Just β€˜do your job’. He repeated do your job.

It should, IMO, make Kabam Mike, Jax, Crashed kind of vomit internally not to have done an update.

I’ll be honest that I can’t watch the streams anymore. Because treating community like this I can’t listen to Jax about how much they are. We appreciate you.

One. Just ONE employee with integrity should have said no way in heck am I letting a week without an update happen. And take it upon themselves for coordinating the work needed to get it to us.

If the coding required the fight to cycle off, fair enough, tell us.
  • Options
    I think at this point we should get another objective to use guilly again for those that dont have the sig
  • Options
    Bendy said:

I think at this point we should get another objective to use guilly again for those that dont have the sig

Well Winter of Woes week 5 should be today, so hopefully there’s a deathless objective
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Well Winter of Woes week 5 should be today, so hopefully there’s a deathless objective
    Thats what im hoping on as no communication for 2 weeks almost is awful i just want the dup to go back into incursions and see how far only she gets but to do that i need the regen
  • Options
    edited April 3
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    _G0lden__G0lden_ Posts: 10 β˜…
    bump, been 2 weeks, would really like it if this didnt turn into something similar to the act 4 mastery points
  • Options
    Give us our dupe, or an update on it. Stop answering other threads and ignoring this one.
  • Options
    SalpicomSalpicom Posts: 1 β˜…
    I'm starting to lose my patience, how difficult can it be to fix this? There can't be that many players that decided to do first the guilly objective while the rewards were not updated.
    It seems like she could be useful for next season of battlegrounds since she is X-Magica, it would be great if we could get this fixed until then.
    Stop ignoring this thread and give us an update.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Freddy291Freddy291 Posts: 6 β˜…
    Salpicom said:

I'm starting to lose my patience, how difficult can it be to fix this? There can't be that many players that decided to do first the guilly objective while the rewards were not updated.
    It seems like she could be useful for next season of battlegrounds since she is X-Magica, it would be great if we could get this fixed until then.

Yes totally agree and I even took her to r2 and she is sitting there unduped even though I did the objective as well

• Options
    Freddy291 said:

Salpicom said:

Yes totally agree and I even took her to r2 and she is sitting there unduped even though I did the objective as well

Mines r3 who i love but yeah sitting unawakened shes the one champ i want the sigs into mainly due to she probs be always hitting new ranks plus only way to get sig up is via sig stones
  • Options
    This feels like its been forgotten at this point
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Nothing, nothing and more nothing. They’ve definitely seen this thread keep popping up too lol
  • Options
    edited April 4
  • Options
    Forumer said:

Bendy said:

Nothing, nothing and more nothing. They’ve definitely seen this thread keep popping up too lol
    Im at the point of like just give me a deathless guilly awakening gem only lol as im so done waiting as i wanna do some testing with her regen in incursions with deathless kg but waiting on this dup for the regen
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Forumer said:

Bendy said:

Im at the point of like just give me a deathless guilly awakening gem only lol as im so done waiting as i wanna do some testing with her regen in incursions with deathless kg but waiting on this dup for the regen
    Maybe we should just get used to life without the dupe idk lol
  • Options
    Forumer said:

Bendy said:

Forumer said:

Bendy said:

But i use her daily lol how can i live without it when im reminded everyday
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Forumer said:

Bendy said:

Forumer said:

Bendy said:

Same I’m prob gonna r3 within the next few weeks
  • Options
    edited April 4
    Forumer said:

Bendy said:

Forumer said:

Bendy said:

Forumer said:

Bendy said:

Same I’m prob gonna r3 within the next few weeks
    I prefer her over deathless kg ngl especially now with the degen potency i did a 32 second 550k against rol cm the degen was ticking for 1500 2k when i applied medium suicides of 2 double edge and 1 liquid courage and couldnt tell if gc even worked as health and attack barley increased/decreased
  • Options
    edited April 4
    Op

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,533 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This is so unfair kabam atleast give us a timeframe already