Op

Its so nice doing 500k in 20 seconds lol
  • Options
    _G0lden__G0lden_ Posts: 10 ★
    any update please Kabam
  • Options
    ChejnalChejnal Posts: 7 ★

Bendy said:

This was the Deathless thing I was eager for the community to discover.

I can confirm that all 4 of the non-Thanos Deathless champions will have an earnable dupe similar to Deathless Guillotine (though the place Summoners can earn it may be different). Thanos may as well but no definite plans for him yet.

If its via wow can u look into mine as i did mine and havent got it
    The objective wasn't properly awarding her right after it went live. You will get her, I will update this thread once we know if it will be a comp or if you should contact support.
    Hi. Any news about this situation? Unfortunately, I'm one of those who finished objective straight away after it went live. Thanks
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,803 Guardian
    Chejnal said:

Bendy said:

I can confirm that all 4 of the non-Thanos Deathless champions will have an earnable dupe similar to Deathless Guillotine (though the place Summoners can earn it may be different). Thanos may as well but no definite plans for him yet.

The objective wasn't properly awarding her right after it went live. You will get her, I will update this thread once we know if it will be a comp or if you should contact support.
    Hi. Any news about this situation? Unfortunately, I'm one of those who finished objective straight away after it went live. Thanks
    Comp is being prepared to be sent out.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Chejnal said:

Bendy said:

Thank u for an update appreciate it
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,322 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Chejnal said:

Bendy said:

Finally, thank you very much
  • Options
    Aragorn63Aragorn63 Posts: 28 ★
    The irony is that the folks impacted likely like her the most. I know I saw, oh a gully objective, cool. Let’s go.

I’m not trying to shame anyone at Kabam. But truly there should be multiple people when they wake up, when they go to bed, going this isn’t right.

I’m going to get an update out over my lunch break because I am THAT guy or gal.

I’m going to code it after work. If need be.

Someone should simply do the right thing. And it SHOULD be bugging them not to.

Again it’s things like this that I literally can’t watch Jax. He’s like I’m a sweet guy. I like you. I care about you. Well? Well? We are waiting.

At this point, yes, get it done. But integrity. I just want the bug fixed. What all (most) others got. But man oh man does it deserve more at this point.
  • Options
    And I just checked. With BG rewards I can get 4 tier 6 mystics. She’s on my short list for ranking. But? Not even a timeframe.

Again shouldn’t it bug a single human, as a human, to have radio silence? One a week updates too much, having it done by now too much?
  • Options
    The worse thing is that over past 2 weeks since that happened, @kabam hasn't make an official statement about it, including only pieces of information in random answers to someone else's posts. Searching through forum in that way it's not the easiest thing to do
  • Options
    Bump. Bumpity bump bump bump bump bump 😂

I’m out of words. Yes repeating here. So a few more. But clearly Kabam has no shame. Or rather, apparently little desire to treat customers as they would wish to be treated.

I’m honestly shocked No One on the ‘community team’, no one, hasn’t said to themselves…dang this isn’t right how we are handling this…..

Fascinating in a sad way…..
  • Options
    Aragorn63 said:

Bump. Bumpity bump bump bump bump bump 😂

I’m out of words. Yes repeating here. So a few more. But clearly Kabam has no shame. Or rather, apparently little desire to treat customers as they would wish to be treated.

I’m honestly shocked No One on the ‘community team’, no one, hasn’t said to themselves…dang this isn’t right how we are handling this…..

Fascinating in a sad way…..

One of the forum guardians said they are preparing it u should look up a bit to find it
  • Options
    Freddy291Freddy291 Posts: 6 ★
    Yeah but an official statement would be nice as we are heading into week 3 on the situation
  • Options
    Freddy291 said:

Yeah but an official statement would be nice as we are heading into week 3 on the situation

They communicate with kabam so it is official
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Freddy291 said:

And that's the another confusing situation, as guardians are no tagged in any way on forum, unless you check their profile. I've found it out after I've raised in KT1 line chat, someone then explained me that. So it looks like it's going in right direction now
  • Options
    Chejnal said:

Bendy said:

Freddy291 said:

And that's the another confusing situation, as guardians are no tagged in any way on forum, unless you check their profile. I've found it out after I've raised in KT1 line chat, someone then explained me that. So it looks like it's going in right direction now
    They have said they send stuff to kabam on issues if u look pikolu i think is the main one that sends the info
  • Options
    Its finally arrived thank u
  • Options
    Thank you!!!!!! Appreciated!
  • Options
    I was a turd. I like updates apparently. Definitely appreciated.
  • Options
    BamajdBamajd Posts: 75 ★
    Well hallelujah