NEW End-Game Content - Winter of Woe Starts Feb 7th! [Added Info: Deathless Champion Objectives]

Comments

• BaymarBaymar Member Posts: 2
    Whats the maximum number of points a paragon player can get from 100% WoW Gauntlet? i have just completed the left path with a cosmic team and it gave me 4 objectives points. I'm now on 14 points. Are there more points for taking the right path to 100%?. i have no points showing as available under the special tab...
  • FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 143 ★★
    Baymar said:

Whats the maximum number of points a paragon player can get from 100% WoW Gauntlet? i have just completed the left path with a cosmic team and it gave me 4 objectives points. I'm now on 14 points. Are there more points for taking the right path to 100%?. i have no points showing as available under the special tab...

1 completion
    1 exploration
    4 objectives

• Lacazette10Lacazette10 Member Posts: 2
    Shame for kabam did all objectives as paragon and got only 20 points and cant reach 21 for next milestone
  • Lacazette10Lacazette10 Member Posts: 2

• Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

Shame for kabam did all objectives as paragon and got only 20 points and cant reach 21 for next milestone

You were never gonna reach 21 as paragon regardless of grace points.
  • Irv_Yari0734Irv_Yari0734 Member Posts: 2
    Has anyone become valiant during a WoW quest? I am trying to find out if the new objectives would appear once becoming valiant. This way I can plan on how many times I need to do this gauntlet.

Thanks in advance.

Has anyone become valiant during a WoW quest? I am trying to find out if the new objectives would appear once becoming valiant. This way I can plan on how many times I need to do this gauntlet.

Thanks in advance.

You will get the Valiant objectives for the gauntlet if you become Valiant while it's running.
  • Irv_Yari0734Irv_Yari0734 Member Posts: 2

Thanks in advance.

You will get the Valiant objectives for the gauntlet if you become Valiant while it's running.
    Thanks!
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Is there a timeline on that extra point yet? If they said in the 8 pages of comments I must have missed it. I apologize if this has been asked. Just want to know. I appreciate it yall
    Deder80 said:

Is there a timeline on that extra point yet? If they said in the 8 pages of comments I must have missed it. I apologize if this has been asked. Just want to know. I appreciate it yall

It was sent out over a month ago.
  • BaymarBaymar Member Posts: 2
    Folkvangr said:

Baymar said:

1 completion
    1 exploration
    4 objectives

Cheers buddy 👍🏻
    Didn’t manage to do Abs man in wk1 hence the current points situation. Completed the right side of the gauntlet but man did it eat some revives and units 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • OneWildGuyOneWildGuy Member Posts: 5
    Hello! I'm paragone and I have done everything. actually I have 20 points.....Just 1 point from the next goal.....there Is any chance to receive just 1 point bonus or one more Mission to get It?

Hello! I'm paragone and I have done everything. actually I have 20 points.....Just 1 point from the next goal.....there Is any chance to receive just 1 point bonus or one more Mission to get It?

Become valiant when 8.4 releases and you will unlock 2 objectives

• MelderMelder Member Posts: 4
    Likley a shot in the dark, but any chances of a pop up bonus obnective for this first WOW? I admittedly miscalculated and am just 1 point shy of that last 7* King Groot Deathless piece.

If not will the Metal Music 7* piece be purchasable? Or do I just need to try to grind out 8.4 when it comes out to be vailiant for more objectives?

Thank you.

• PufffPufffPufffPufff Member Posts: 54
    @Kabam Miike is there any way you can convince the team to "accidentally" send another WOW point for all the Paragons that's stuck on 20 points? Call it an eclipse error or something :D:p
  • UyuSsmaNUyuSsmaN Member Posts: 16
    How we can defeat abs. man ? Kabam needs money, I'm OK with using tons of things but with revives still I can't kill him?? hello his regen still= crazy.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Member Posts: 670 ★★★★
    UyuSsmaN said:

How we can defeat abs. man ? Kabam needs money, I'm OK with using tons of things but with revives still I can't kill him?? hello his regen still= crazy.

Message from void - Hello
  • WildyWildy Member Posts: 4
    Sooo i did all paragon objectives expect robot objective on first week. Did Kabam issue grace point or not because with grace point and all other objectives done i should be at the milestone with deathless groot piece?
  • TheHercTheHerc Member Posts: 91
    I just became paragon and I can only reach 4 points or so. Sucks i couldn't do previous fights and now I'm missing out on good rewards for my acct 😔
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 ★★★★★
    edited April 28
    Can anyone explain to me how the hell valiant players who completed left side managed to get 24 pts while i did all valiant objective minus the guilly objective because we were told we wouldn't miss any mandatory pts am stuck on 23/24?

If ppl did cosmic team on left side they would cosmic objective left and if they did that as well they be at 25/24. Again explain how i am stuck at 23 when we were told that guilly objective wouldn't have any impact at all.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,913 ★★★★★

Can anyone explain to me how the hell valiant players who completed left side managed to get 24 pts while i did all valiant objective minus the guilly objective because we were told we wouldn't miss any mandatory pts am stuck on 23/24?

If ppl did cosmic team on left side they would cosmic objective left and if they did that as well they be at 25/24. Again explain how i am stuck at 23 when we were told that guilly objective wouldn't have any impact at all.

Not doing Gully brings down your max from 26 to 25. If you’ve been valiant the entire time WoW has been released, you've missed something else or not done both sides of the gauntlet.

Not doing Gully brings down your max from 26 to 25. If you’ve been valiant the entire time WoW has been released, you've missed something else or not done both sides of the gauntlet.
    I seen ppl just do left side only and reach 24 pts without doing the right side.

I seen ppl just do left side only and reach 24 pts without doing the right side.
    Yes. They don’t need the 2 points from the right side. The valiant max is 26 points, so if they did robot objective and gully they are at 24 after getting 5 objectives on the left side.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★

Also, better hurry up because time is running out.

Also, better hurry up because time is running out.
    Thanks timekeeper lol

Yes. They don’t need the 2 points from the right side. The valiant max is 26 points, so if they did robot objective and gully they are at 24 after getting 5 objectives on the left side.
    So much for guilly objective having no effect on getting pts my ass. Knew it was complete **** when they said guilly objective won't matter. 🤦‍♂️

So much for guilly objective having no effect on getting pts my ass. Knew it was complete **** when they said guilly objective won't matter. 🤦‍♂️
    They said it was an extra point
    Last reward is at 24, you can get up to 24 with the normal objectives
    Guillotine objective gets you up to 25, so it is indeed extra

• HaverTimeHaverTime Member Posts: 24

It's an extra point lol. It wasn't hard to understand. They never said it wouldn't matter, just that it was extra. Which it is.

It is an extra point. You can still get to 24 without it lol
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    Has it been announced if spring of whatever b is starting tomorrow or a week off?