Options

Not like this...

Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 978 ★★★★
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Titan:

My last 10 7*s: peni, og spidey, wong x2, mangog dupe, lady deathstrike, guardian dupe, surfer dupe, attuma, rocket.

I'm in trenches y'all. This exploration titan and 7*s better clutch it up, pls.

Comments

• Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 105
    I love wongers
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★
    Not sure what your crying about? All those are great champs.
  • Options
    jdschwjdschw Posts: 194 ★★
    Peni is awesome, og spidey is awesome, wong is awesome, duped guardian is awesome...

You should look at this as an opportunity to learn about some great champs that you aren't familiar with yet.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    You don’t deserve these awesome pulls; I hope kabam curse you with multiple Venom the duck pulls
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Not sure what your crying about? All those are great champs.

jdschw said:

Peni is awesome, og spidey is awesome, wong is awesome, duped guardian is awesome...

You should look at this as an opportunity to learn about some great champs that you aren't familiar with yet.

It's personal preference. They're good champs, but not great. I would have to go out of my way to use them. They wouldn't find a spot on my team (or anyone's team if we're being honest).

I do like og spidey, but he needs his dupe imo. I got him once now, if I get him again, sure i'll be happy. But not what I'd like to see now.

Guardian is nice, I was considering taking him to r2. But i'm in favor of Shocker. Similar champs that need to throw a bunch of sp1s then an sp2 for huge dmg. Peni falls in this category too. They do the same thing pretty much, and r2ing shocker makes the other two rather obsolete for my use case.

I'm not going to explore necro so wong has little use elsewhere. Not a fan of attuma or mangog. Surfer is okay for AQ stuff but his dupe does nothing. Rocket is meh. Lady D is pretty bad unawakened, even if she was awakened, I already have a 6* r4 at sig200 so the 7* means nothing for a while.

Also, I did watch BG open his 7*s and titan this morning, so lets just say my pulls pale in comparison....
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,324 ★★★★
    I have sig80 Silver Surfer.. :neutral: although, he is good.. I didn't rank2 him.
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 233 ★★★
    Wanna see my pulls?

• Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 233 ★★★

Wanna see my pulls?

Wow dude you only got sigs? That's bad!
  • Options
    3 more pulls

Happy with the vox dupe. I'm not too sure about joe, does he need his sig?
  • Options
    And another one...

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,113 ★★★★★
    Don't believe people here, Forum users are obsessed with justifying mid champs as great.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,471 ★★★★

3 more pulls
    Happy with the vox dupe. I'm not too sure about joe, does he need his sig?

Ideally yes, Fixit needs to be woke because it means his cards refresh instead of dropping off