Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Act 8 rewards

2»

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,535 ★★★★

Not the ones I wanted, but still pretty good champ. Is morb a good champ?

What you got from titan @Rayven5220 ?

Some good pulls there, mostly. Morb is decent, nothing ground breaking though bro.

I haven't explored it yet, been taking my time. Currently working on 8.4.3, getting there slowly!
  • Options
    Oliver345781Oliver345781 Posts: 69
    Emilia90 said:

Also pulled a mystic 2-3 for Kushala. Almost dropped my phone when I saw onslaught from the pop

OH YOU ****************************************************************************************

MY 2 MOST WANTED CHAMPS IN THE ENTIRE GAME
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim Posts: 44
    I'll tell you what I want:

Dupes on my unawakened R2s/R3 (Wong, Chavez, Hulk, Photon, Bishop) or even my R1 Korg, Sassy, Titania, Venom, Colossus or Overseer.
    First pulls of Juggernaut, Bullseye, Domino, Killmonger, Red Skull, Ham, StormX, Elsa Bloodstone, Dust.

What I really REALLY want:

Warlock! Onslaught!

I'll tell you what I got:

Knull, Black Panther for 8.4 completion crystal/shards. Didn't have either at seven stars, never ranked up a BP. My ~6r3s117 Knull sees some use, but not a great deal. Still, good synergy with my soon-to-be-R2 Venom, and BP has a good synergy with Herc. Not quite disappointing, but not exciting either. Would have liked that BP to be KM instead!

Serpent from the Titan. No idea. People say he's good on defense? I thought I'd chosen Venom over DKG for R2 and any more decision-making there was over, so having another decent cosmic in the mix complicates things! I'm not excited by Serpent (at least not yet), but I'm pleased from what little I know. We'll see!

Nexus was new Spot, new Hawkeye or first dupe for Wiccan. Despite no six-star Spot, took Wiccan's dupe. A safe play. I think Wiccan does most of his stuff at 7r1s20, so I'm content with that.

Randocrystals: got Juggs, duped Sassy. Both good. Sassy is now in the running for R2.

Mutant 2->3 gem was nice, because for other classes I either had few options (tech, skill) or too many options (mystic, science). Already R3'd my Bishboy and opened my first daily Valiant crystal!

Overall, pleased enough. Content. Reasonably happy. No stinkers. Nothing phone-throwing. And maybe I'll fall in love with Serpent!

ON THE OTHER HAND.... ANOTHER DUPE ON MY SIX-STAR JUGGS RELIC!?!?!?!?!?!??! I only have six six-star relics.... and three of them have been duped!!! Now one has been duped TWICE?!?! How can this be?! :s

Well, never mind. Better to have good luck in champs and bad luck in relics than the other way around! :)
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,030 ★★★★★

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Morbius twice from two titans, Elsa from Nexus, Hawkeye from skill, Jabari from 7*

Doesn't instill me with confidence to plow through more content when I've seen nothing but bad pulls in my Alliance.