**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

ALLOW EMOJIS IN GLOBAL CHAT

AadutAadut Posts: 1
edited April 18 in General Discussion
Just ban the other types ,but allow the normal one atleast

Comments

• Options
    jdschwjdschw Posts: 241 ★★
    It would certainly be nice if they allowed emojis in the alliance chat and DM. Also, it would be nice if they increased the character limit. It is extremely restrictive right now.
  • Options
    MonkydluffyMonkydluffy Posts: 72

Delete global chat

As a former global chat addict myself, BAN IT DELETE IT FLUSH IT DOWN THE TOILET SMACK IT IN THE FACE AND STAB IT TO DEATH AND BURN IT ALIVE THEN SEND IT TO THE DEEPEST DARKEST PITS OF HELL

• Options
    MonkydluffyMonkydluffy Posts: 72

Delete global chat

As a former global chat addict myself, BAN IT DELETE IT FLUSH IT DOWN THE TOILET SMACK IT IN THE FACE AND STAB IT TO DEATH AND BURN IT ALIVE THEN SEND IT TO THE DEEPEST DARKEST PITS OF HELL

That was a tiny bit aggressive but just delete and maybe create a new place like global chat but better: idea; make it so u can have a chat that u make and can invite certain people. Those people that you invite fill up the chat. Basically an alliance chat but more active non alliance mates

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,388 ★★★★
    Turn off global problem solved
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,974 ★★★★★
    (~_^)
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    There's a reason emotes exist, you know?
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,632 ★★★
    So much hate on Global chat.

But, here some guys act like that and with preconcept to lower levels than Paragons
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 519 ★★
    NOO!!!! I spend a lot of time on global, and I completely agree it is bad, but extremely entertaining. It is very funny, but emojis would ruin it. It’s not worth it.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,560 ★★★★★
    Idk what servers you are in but South Asian servers are full of religion wars and swear words lol. Global chat should absolutely be banned