Options

Final hit to Glykhan doing zero damage

Twice now I get him down to 1%, it goes to slow mo, he goes indestructible. Waited that out, dexed a special, go in for another hit - slomo starts again but then it does zero damage. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Comments

• Options
    call_me_ogcall_me_og Posts: 87
    maybe reading a little could solve your problem?
  • Options
    StinkomanStinkoman Posts: 37

maybe reading a little could solve your problem?

Why don’t you tell me what you think I didn’t read?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,936 ★★★★★
    Even after the indestructible wears out, you have to punish a heavy or special to deal damage.
  • Options

Even after the indestructible wears out, you have to punish a heavy or special to deal damage.

Well I wrote in my original post that I did exactly that.
  • Options
    DrDavid69DrDavid69 Posts: 14
    Perhaps give us a video? It's hard to determine whether or not you are punishing his special without actually seeing it.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,372 ★★★★★
    From our perspective it just looks like your name is very accurate. It's been working just fine for 99.9999999% of people on here so without a video we can't really say anything
  • Options
    Rebooted my phone per kabam support and everything worked fine. idk.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 680 ★★★★
    Are you sure you actually hit him? I've had it happen a few times where the slowmo triggered but he seemingly dexxed out of the way or something
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,832 ★★★★
    In one of my attempts, when indestructible wore off and slow mo started, my attacker almost whiffed and distance increased which was odd but i was able to do a swipe again and the combo counted. Maybe something of that sort happened with you.
  • Options
    jdschwjdschw Posts: 212 ★★
    Man, folks on this forum are really quick to ridicule somebody for an honest question.

OP, I'm glad you got some thoughtful responses at the end here. If it went into slo-mo mode, then it sounds like there may in fact be a bug. But Kabam or the forums would need a video to take a look and tell you if it's a bug or user error.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,372 ★★★★★
    jdschw said:

Man, folks on this forum are really quick to ridicule somebody for an honest question.

OP, I'm glad you got some thoughtful responses at the end here. If it went into slo-mo mode, then it sounds like there may in fact be a bug. But Kabam or the forums would need a video to take a look and tell you if it's a bug or user error.

You literally just said the exact same thing we all said 💀