What do you use to buy raid tickets?

BabyGrootBabyGroot Posts: 135 ★★
Just curious on what's the best approach for affording to do raids. They still seem really expensive to me but I want to do it so I'll need some advice please.

Comments

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,840 ★★★★★
    I personally use loyalty since I already got all the champs I wanted from the loyalty 7 star crystal
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    I have millions of Loyalty but I still use Glory only. I buy x21 per week for x1,575 Glory. This nets 84 over the 4 weeks. The remaining are earned via running Map 8. x32 per week free when your BG completes/explores your BG Map8. This yields a total of 96 over the 3 AQ weeks.

84 purchased + 96 free = 180 = enough for Raid entry
  • EmomikeEmomike Posts: 227 ★★
    I use loyalty
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,798 ★★★★★
    I use glory, I’m always at the cap and buy tickets each week before claiming more glory
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,324 ★★★★★
    Loyalty.
  • Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 114 ★★
    We switched to optional item use in war so we’d have loyalty available to buy tickets.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 7,537 ★★★★★
    Why tf a lot of players use loyalty? Glory store is mid (I get more rewards on daily crystals lol). Atleast loyalty store gives us a incursion crystal.

Also let it be purchased with BG tokens as well. For some players, they are expendible anyways
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,591 ★★★★★
    Glory and artifacts for me.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,694 ★★★★★

• Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 135
    Glory
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,324 ★★★★★
    Loyalty.

Why tf a lot of players use loyalty? Glory store is mid (I get more rewards on daily crystals lol). Atleast loyalty store gives us a incursion crystal.

Also let it be purchased with BG tokens as well. For some players, they are expendible anyways

Still have 2m loyalty spare. Given my ally does 1 loyalty wars, we get alot more than we spend.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,885 ★★★★★
    I use glory. I use a little glory to buy the t6cc selectors, then burnt he rest on tickets. Kinda hoping the store stays trashy for a while because I really like doing Raids but I don't have anything else that I'm willing to trade in, and my alliance isn't strong enough to explore Map 8 so no free tickets from that.
  • PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,921 ★★★★★
    Units 😎
  • TheDarkShoriTheDarkShori Posts: 6
    What I used to buy the tickets was the kabam bug from the first raid, from the Glory that we got as if they were objectives instead of after the week. I currently have 222 tickets left.
    I will get the next ones with map 8 and then I will spend my glory to get the rest of the tickets
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 240 ★★
    I use artifacts, I'm not interested in the incursion crystals. For me, loyalty is only reserved for war boosts.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,925 ★★★★★
    I spend loyalty only due to the 3 months long cooldown on the 7-star crystal. Get more loyalty than I'm able to spend so ...
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★
    I have to sell my body for $$$ which somehow turns to units and then transforms into raid tickets.
  • felanomafelanoma Posts: 49
    Glory and units, like 300 units and 6k glory.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 7,537 ★★★★★

I have to sell my body for $$$ which somehow turns to units and then transforms into raid tickets.

Is there any vacancies available? Askin for a friend
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 802 ★★★★
    Everything, but units. If you do map8, you just need to buy 21 a week, 7 with each currency except units. Or all with your preffered currency, or mix and match.
    Key is to get 21 a week and not just all at once so the hit to your resources isnt as big
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★

Is there any vacancies available? Askin for a friend
    Lots of vacancies on various street corners , yeah
  • SamanunSamanun Posts: 690 ★★★
    An arm and a leg