Options

Omega Days Announcement

2»

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,121 ★★★★★
    edited April 25

We need the mathnaticians to do a complete breakdown of units needed for the 400 points lol

From what I can see here’s my chicken scratch.

400 points needed = 200 crystals
    - 31 free crystals in milestones = 169 purchased crystals
    169* 300 units = 50,700 unit cost
    9600 free units in milestones

41,100 net unit cost

*If the 7* omega crystals give points that will knock a couple more crystals off of what’s needed

Also if Paragon+ can hit both tracks it will decrease amount needed further, haven’t done maths there yet
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,906 ★★★★★

We need the mathnaticians to do a complete breakdown of units needed for the 400 points lol

41,100 net unit cost

*If the 7* omega crystals give points that will knock a couple more crystals off of what’s needed

Also if Paragon+ can hit both tracks it will decrease amount needed further, haven’t done maths there yet
    That's what i am wondering.. if the cav crystals will knock a point of the Valiant/Paragon track.. which I assume is a NO
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,165 ★★★★★
    If you do all the ftp objectives you get 34 crystals. Open all those, and with the milestone rewards you will achieve (assuming u spend all units on omega crystals) you will be able to get to 100 pts and get a seven star crystal. This is for paragon plus but that makes sense to me that paragon+ will be able to open an omega 7* crystal completely ftp.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,121 ★★★★★

41,100 net unit cost

That's what i am wondering.. if the cav crystals will knock a point of the Valiant/Paragon track.. which I assume is a NO
    From what I’ve seen Cav crystals will not but the UC+ track grants some paragon crystals as milestone rewards, which will knock points off of Paragon+ track
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,465 ★★★★
    Corvus glaive might be back in business
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Rasilover said:

I feel they knew exactly what they were doing with that awakening gem too, considering Corvus, QS, and Longshot all open up nice utility from sig lvl 1.

MM, OR, and OS are going to be your sig stone suckers.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,940 ★★★★★

Rasilover said:

I feel they knew exactly what they were doing with that awakening gem too, considering Corvus, QS, and Longshot all open up nice utility from sig lvl 1.

I wonder how hard OR would slap at r3. There’s a 100 sig stones + a chance to pull dupes + act 7 sigs so you could theoretically take him to r3 sig 200 if you whaled out
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    edited April 25
    Emilia90 said:

Rasilover said:

I wonder how hard OR would slap at r3. There’s a 100 sig stones + a chance to pull dupes + act 7 sigs so you could theoretically take him to r3 sig 200 if you whaled out
    You very well could. Similar to how many pulled multiple copies of the Gifted Guardians champs, any of these champs could potentially go to 200. Corvus and Longshot are also X Magica, so anyone with some of those stones as well.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 623 ★★★★
    DawsMan said:

If you do all the ftp objectives you get 34 crystals. Open all those, and with the milestone rewards you will achieve (assuming u spend all units on omega crystals) you will be able to get to 100 pts and get a seven star crystal. This is for paragon plus but that makes sense to me that paragon+ will be able to open an omega 7* crystal completely ftp.

This is wrong the free cav crystals don’t give you points for the premium track, if you don’t spend any units you can get about 34 points for the premium track and around 70 on the other
  • Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 129
    what kind of rewards can we get as a ftp player if we reinvest units back in the event
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 962 ★★★★
    edited April 26
    As a ftp player it looks like me and my 16k units will continue to be held for July 4th
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,906 ★★★★★

As a ftp player it looks like me and my 16k units will continue to be held for July 4th

It all depends on the content of the crystals tbh...
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 172 ★★

As a player that’s been FTP for the last 4 mins I will also save my units 😉
  • Options

It all depends on the content of the crystals tbh...
    Unless I misunderstood the event it looks like there’s 0 completely guaranteed value until you’re 10,000+ units deep and that’s not something I’m willing to spend on rng. The bottom tier pull in the valiant crystals would have to be fairly good for me to want to buy any.
  • Options
    Skyfaw said:

As a player that’s been FTP for the last 4 mins I will also save my units 😉
    We all gotta start somewhere 😉
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,496 ★★★★★
    What is this?
    Scuffed Banquet crystals with high chances of 4* heroes?
    A classic
  • Options
    B0BR0SSB0BR0SS Posts: 1
    If I become paragon during the event, will I unlock the second track?