**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Missed a daily poolie objective

I didnt complete a daily poolie objective yesterday.Am I gonna lose out on the last milestone?

Comments

• Options
    SkreddySkreddy Posts: 40
    How on earth was anyone supposed to guess this from the untimed objectives in the list? The regular daily objectives just add to the existing ones, but these don’t for some reason?
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 861 ★★★★

This is from mcoc’s official X account.
    Must admit I’m kind of confused. This reads like the daily objectives start tomorrow 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,412 ★★★★★
    Thecurler said:

This is from mcoc’s official X account.
    Must admit I’m kind of confused. This reads like the daily objectives start tomorrow 🤷‍♂️

This event has been scuffed from the start 🥴
  • Options

This is an issue every event and yet someone still has this issue each new event

When has this ever worked this way?
  • Options
    Siliyo said:

And you know what we’re going to get from @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Jax ? “Sorry for the inconvenience”

I’m not sure what the problem is to let objectives stack. Poolies won’t be around after the event but they make it seem like it’s the end of the world and you NEED to get it done every single day with no lenience.

If it said the objectives expired each day that would have at least made sense
  • Options
    JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 139
    I did too. The timer saying it has 6 days made me think the objective was going to stick around and I would have 4 new ones today. (As in 4 plus the remaining one from yesterday).

Like I get that they are "Daily" objectives. But we've had them before where they stack, or have a 24 hour timer.

It seems like they change things up frequently just to keep us guessing.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,407 ★★★★★
    edited April 27
    Skreddy said:

This is an issue every event and yet someone still has this issue each new event

It’s worked this way for the past few events of this type, particularly the xmagica objectives where some people weren’t able to get the 6r5 gem because objectives didn’t stack.
  • Options

You couldn’t make it up. The graphic I posted before has been doing the rounds on line etc.

Looks like those of us who didn’t do the objectives yesterday will miss out.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 643 ★★★★
    Thecurler said:

You couldn’t make it up. The graphic I posted before has been doing the rounds on line etc.

Looks like those of us who didn’t do the objectives yesterday will miss out.

Yes you will
  • Options

Skreddy said:

It’s worked this way for the past few events of this type, particularly the xmagica objectives where some people weren’t able to get the 6r5 gem because objectives didn’t stack.
    In that case you could miss two objectives and still complete the milestones
  • Options
    It’s a good event overall so no complaints there.

Kind of puzzling they made the daily objective requirement so ambiguous.

Definitely made worse that graphic with incorrect dates doing the rounds.
  • Options
    Champ123Champ123 Posts: 27
    It would be nice to get some extra objectives to deal with the confusion
  • Options

DAILY objectives, it’s literally the same excuses each event, you missed out you’ll survive and be prepared next time

It works differently from the daily objectives that are there all the time, which stack even if you didn’t do one the day before
  • Options
    jono_227jono_227 Posts: 4
    I have basically the same problem, I did the objectives and only claimed one, leaving the other 3 unclaimed cuz I wanted to save the iso selectors until I needed them. Anyways I only woke up to one new objective today which is sad cuz Im cavalier and really wanted the abyss
  • Options
    I hope kabam can give out some extra objectives which wont be that much of a difference since a couple 10000 poolies wont be enough to get you another bundle, just enough for us to catch up on missed/unclaimed objectives
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,949 ★★★★★
    It seems like people just DON'T learn from past mistakes,
    I was affected by last month's xmagica daily objectives which didn't stacked also ( still got max rewards for some reason 🤣)

But I learnt from mistake So this time finished everything right away.

One time can be understandable but to repeat the same mistake another month by not doing objectives and then complaining isn't very good.
    And again, Why won't you claim the ISO? It's not like ISO is going to expire in a day, week or 2 weeks.

One silly mistake leads to laughs
    Multiple silly mistakes leads to disaster.
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 474 ★★★
    I don’t think the objective notifications came up Friday evening.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★

Skreddy said:

Siliyo said:

And you know what we’re going to get from @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Jax ? “Sorry for the inconvenience”

I’m not sure what the problem is to let objectives stack. Poolies won’t be around after the event but they make it seem like it’s the end of the world and you NEED to get it done every single day with no lenience.

If it said the objectives expired each day that would have at least made sense
    DAILY objectives, it’s literally the same excuses each event, you missed out you’ll survive and be prepared next time
    Please dont spread facts. We don't do that here.
  • Options
    @PT_99

"One time can be understandable but to repeat the same mistake another month by not doing objectives and then complaining isn't very good."

well this is the first time I'm making the mistake

"Why won't you claim the ISO? It's not like ISO is going to expire in a day, week or 2 weeks."

I was trying to save it for the future when I needed it cuz the selectors are class iso so e.g. if I chose science iso now but then got a tech champ I needed to upgrade, the science iso is not useful for that

but oh well cant change anything now its just that now I'm not that motivated to play the game :(
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,949 ★★★★★
    jono_227 said:

@PT_99

"One time can be understandable but to repeat the same mistake another month by not doing objectives and then complaining isn't very good."

well this is the first time I'm making the mistake

"Why won't you claim the ISO? It's not like ISO is going to expire in a day, week or 2 weeks."

I was trying to save it for the future when I needed it cuz the selectors are class iso so e.g. if I chose science iso now but then got a tech champ I needed to upgrade, the science iso is not useful for that

but oh well cant change anything now its just that now I'm not that motivated to play the game :(

At the end of day it's still T-6 ISO and worrying about that much for ISO that you risk not taking far bigger reward right away is mistake, in Kabam objectives always expect the worst and get them done right away.

Because sometimes, objectives are bugged and then affected players gets compensated heavy 😌