Can Someone Please Solve the Mystery of War MVP Calculations?

2»

Comments

• PiviotPiviot Member Posts: 658 ★★★
    Wow. Wipe the alliance and the persons name

I know you either in the alliance and prolly who was posted

But it’s against the rules to post those even if it’s you
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Member Posts: 343 ★★★
    How about they are just sorted descending by name?
    The ones with 4.2% and the ones with 4.1%.
    Isn't this just a laugh?
    So you ca be MVP is your name starts with "Z". :)))
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Member Posts: 273
    I beg to differ you can't @Dropfaith my last war I did 44% I do path 2.sl8vp7c5kopo.png
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Member Posts: 273
    TBH it's a stupid stat. I have Wars where i did 9 kills 20 defender kills highest explore but not get it to someone with 8 kills 3 defender kills and less exploring because defence rating is higher. Since rating doesn't matter why is it counted so high for mvp. MVP and the gold list (forgot what it is called on top of my head) should match every time but never does.
  • JC_JC_ Member Posts: 517 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    0n2j7ziqrg8m.png

This was from a couple weeks ago, I had 11 kills and got MVP by like one tenth of a percentage.

Then the next war I only had 7 and won it by 4 tenths. Same amount of defender kills.

I have been thinking about it, the more I think about how they calculate it the less it makes sense to me.

(EDIT) ok so its early Saturday morning, I double checked that pic and it was a full percentage point on this one. So never mind. Still can’t figure it out though.
  • JC_JC_ Member Posts: 517 ★★★
    Sorry about the amateur paint skillzzz. :wink:
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Member Posts: 626 ★★★
    Piviot wrote: »
    Wow. Wipe the alliance and the persons name

I know you either in the alliance and prolly who was posted

But it’s against the rules to post those even if it’s you

I believe you’re mistaken. You can’t call out players/alliances in the forums, but nothing says you can’t show names in normal context. Since I’m not speaking of my ally mates in a derogatory manner or in some way that would compromise their security, it should be fine.
    @Wil6541 @Dropfaith I honestly can’t think of one good reason for Kabam to not be forthcoming with how this stat is calculated. It should be a simple thing for them to say: “these are the metrics we bring into the calculation and this how we weigh each one.”
  • Jaws32zxJaws32zx Member Posts: 41
    I think they should go to a pionts system per player breakdown like AQ....for attackers and how much health your defenders took off attacker.
  • Jaws32zxJaws32zx Member Posts: 41
    Points based on defender raiting...point per rating......regen excluded
    Jaws32zx wrote: »
    I think they should go to a pionts system per player breakdown like AQ....for attackers and how much health your defenders took off attacker.

Though I appreciate your input, suggestions of how it should be isn't exactly the intent of this thread, but trying to discover how it actually is calculated at this current stage of the game.
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Wil6541 wrote: »
    I beg to differ you can't @Dropfaith my last war I did 44% I do path 2.sl8vp7c5kopo.png

You're not grasping what i meant. You can hit 44 percent according to kabam math. But explain to me how one person who kills 8 or 50 nodes is 44 percent..

Math tells me that you cant

Right. So it'd be nice if @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_ or any of the other fine folks at Kabam would come along and provide us an explanation of what "exploration %" actually means and how MVP is calculated. Or at least come by and say "we're not telling you, sorry."
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Member Posts: 164 ★★
    DukeZman said:

Dropfaith wrote: »

Wil6541 wrote: »

You're not grasping what i meant. You can hit 44 percent according to kabam math. But explain to me how one person who kills 8 or 50 nodes is 44 percent..

Math tells me that you cant

Right. So it'd be nice if @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_ or any of the other fine folks at Kabam would come along and provide us an explanation of what "exploration %" actually means and how MVP is calculated. Or at least come by and say "we're not telling you, sorry."

Yeah it would be nice if someone at Kabam could explain this to us.