I didn't realize the objectives have to be done everyday, I'm missing a day, am I screwed?

JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 218 ★★
Tbh it wasn't really clear with the timer going for 7days on the objectives, I thought they would just add up after each other like many other events. Is there a grace day or did I already miss the last milestone? Thanks

Comments

• JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 218 ★★
    Oh wait was there only 1 day of objectives ? I have 200k and I read others have the same amount :smiley:
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Member Posts: 594 ★★★

You're good 👍🏻
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★★
    edited April 27
    Yes you are good.

What I can’t understand is, that this is the same design as those arena event with the tickets. It’s really beyond me that they won’t fix this.

People will miss out due to this suboptimal timer
  • JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 218 ★★

Yes you are good.

What I can’t understand is, that this is the same design as those arena event with the tickets. It’s really beyond me that they won’t fix this.

People will miss out due to this suboptimal timer

I was really fearing this yeah, I think they should just put at 24h timer so people would understand they have to rush doing them
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

I mean they are under special DAILY. One would assume you do them daily. And from now on unless they specifically say they'll stack, assume they dont.

Yes you are right but it would be helpful to adapt the timer accordingly. It’s a game after all and we saw that this led to confusions 😅
  • BruceWayne1939BruceWayne1939 Member Posts: 8
    I thought they stack, and they don’t now I’m missing 10k poolies. I did the objective, I just forgot to claim it, so a new 4th objective never appeared in my account. @KabamMike anyway to fix? I DID do the objective
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,212 ★★★★★

I thought they stack, and they don’t now I’m missing 10k poolies. I did the objective, I just forgot to claim it, so a new 4th objective never appeared in my account. @KabamMike anyway to fix? I DID do the objective

Sounds like a user error to me. Sorry bro
  • Tempest_024Tempest_024 Member Posts: 107
    I'm in the same boat. Down 10K from the objective, which puts me down another 150k from the solo event. The 7 day timers on the objectives made me think I had time to claim and still have the other daily objectives populate. Annoying but is what it is.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,391 ★★★★★
    Unfortunately, the only way around it is to spend to get more poolies.
  • Smeagz23Smeagz23 Member Posts: 112 ★★
    @Kabam Miike this has screwed me too. The timers say they last until the end of the event so i thought they would stack like all other objectives (except bgs that are 3 days not 1). Now i can’t get the last milestone from the solo objective either. I can’t believe this is set up like this and not made more clear. Usually you guys have a grace day built in but it doesn’t seem like there is for this. Literally, the only other “daily” objectives stack so why wouldn’t these ones?
  • ChovnerChovner Member Posts: 1,218 ★★★★★

Unfortunately, the only way around it is to spend to get more poolies.

That still won't get you to the last solo milestone that has the 150k Poolies and 5k Titan shards. OP is screwed, as with many people who thought they could stack with 4 new ones showing up the next day.
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Cooked
  • CashRichCashRich Member Posts: 8
    Smeagz23 said:

@Kabam Miike this has screwed me too. The timers say they last until the end of the event so i thought they would stack like all other objectives (except bgs that are 3 days not 1). Now i can’t get the last milestone from the solo objective either. I can’t believe this is set up like this and not made more clear. Usually you guys have a grace day built in but it doesn’t seem like there is for this. Literally, the only other “daily” objectives stack so why wouldn’t these ones?

@Kabam Miike my 6th day reward went into stash and appears 30 days timer as i forgot to claim it after completing all the objectives.

This misled me to think that the daily objective of 7th day will auto appear but it didn't today.

Can you please help us on this as many of us are confused with the misleading pop up in stash for 30 days when we haven't claim the rewards on the very same day. It appears in stash on the same day instead of after the timer for daily objective runs out. This confused many of us.

Thanks for your understanding
  • Rob0001Rob0001 Member Posts: 35
    Sounds like reading is hard for some of you. SMH
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Member Posts: 670 ★★★★
    Another day another doug