Options

Wheres the communication!? I lost 180K poolies!!

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,516 ★★★
    I could understand this for xmagica op, but not for this. You knew. You even referenced it. Sorry that you are missing out though
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★
    Jax just posted on another thread about the objectives
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,629 ★★★★★
    edited April 29
    Summoners when they miss out on special DAILY objectives 🤯🤯
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I totally get that there should be life outside of the game / fully support it... Some events, like the spending aspect, or WoW, you get a long time for. There are also 22h and 4h events that people do some of, but typically not all... and no one feels like "they lost something".

These take 2 minutes to do, and some of them you "accidently do" without even reading them (defeating a villain with a hero... hard to not accidently get that one). Heck you probably did one of them on your AQ path.

Not doing them / not getting 180K poolies not sure where that math comes from... I don't get that much in a day for sure) just isn't something to complain about... Enjoy that life... and enjoy playing the game.

If you have FOMA, then log in and check more... if you want to chill... chill. Either way, this is on each player to own up to themselves / no trickiness like the side event paths.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★
    I think people see special daily and think its like the special tab where it acts like u can run whenever
  • Options
    Champ123Champ123 Posts: 27
    Hi @Kabam Miike - would you guys consider lowering the last objective from 28 to 24? That way there is still a penalty for missing day1 Daily objectives (less than 900k free), but it's not as painful.

I think that would help, and seems like a reasonable compromise to me.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 624 ★★★★
    Champ123 said:

Hi @Kabam Miike - would you guys consider lowering the last objective from 28 to 24? That way there is still a penalty for missing day1 Daily objectives (less than 900k free), but it's not as painful.

You had a better chance asking that the amount of poolies y’all miss out on (40k plus the milestone) get sent out to all summoners and that ain’t happening so appears you’re out of luck.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,079 ★★★★
    I have appeared to have missed one of the objectives or didn't claim, which sucks because I won't hit that last milestone with 150k more and 5k 7* shards. If I did earn it but didn't claim it was a shame because there is already an auto-claim mechanic in place on the goldtrack events.

However, if I wasn't playing the game I can't expect things for free.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,946 ★★★★★
    Champ123 said:

If they do I will demand a new milestone at 32 with bigger rewards
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,174 ★★★★★
    Yeah I finished the objective on Saturday and didn't claim it right away (got distracted), then got busy all day. Next day when the new objectives came up I saw the one from the day before waiting to be claimed along with the 3 new objectives and my stomach sank... Goodbye 5k Titan Shards, goodbye 150k Poolies, goodbye T4A deal :neutral:
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 211 ★★
    Never fails. Kabam says something very clearly over and over again that acts like the vast majority of objectives in this game and yet people are whining because they weren't clear enough.
  • Options
    edited April 29
    The way the daily objectives work is kind of weird. They're daily, but they'll stay up for the whole event if you don't complete it right away, so 1 daily objective could be live for the full 7 days. It would totally make sense if the daily objective disappears after 24 hours and was replaced with a new one, and that the timer would only show 24 hours.
    As they are right now they're daily, up to 7 day objectives that you CAN take up to 7 days to complete, but it's daily, but shows everyday..... daily... :neutral: lol

@Kabam Miike the coorelation between the timer and objective should make more sense
  • Options
    PanchittlesPanchittles Posts: 11
    The daily objective can be extended to allow summoners who missed out on the earlier days to catch up. It's an easy fix, yet I don't think Kabam has much sympathy for the summoners and the confusion they caused.
  • Options
    I think if future messages just say "Complete and CLAIM daily objectives everyday" all the confusion goes out the window, considering they won't be changing how the objective timer works and the confusion around that.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,588 ★★★★★

Hey gang,

I'm sorry to see some Summoners managed missed out on dailies. While we can see how there might have been some confusion if Summoners didn't read their in-game messages, we do believe that the information is there and that Summoners were equipped with the information needed to successfully complete these objectives and get their Poolies.

The In-game message mentions how these are daily objectives and how you'll need to log in every day to maximize your rewards. Additionally, the Special Daily objectives tab is in the same line as Daily Objectives and behave the same way - daily objectives don't stack. The timer, while maybe confusing if you haven't been playing this game for long, is in line with other timers. That is how long you have to complete that objective before it expires. It has nothing to do with when new Objectives are added, or any indication that they would stack. Daily Objectives need to be completed daily.

Lastly, we know that Daily objectives ask you to log in daily and complete content to get their rewards, but that is the point of them. They are an incentive to come back daily and play. If you like the rewards for something and want to collect them, you need to be ready to fulfill the criteria that have been set to collect the rewards. These are not meant to just be handed to Players. There were also Poolies that were just given away, including in the Login Calendar, in-game message, and the Summoner's Market free gift.

Could we maybe get some info on who is exempt from.being able to claim the 60k poolies form the market that a lot.of players aren't able to claim please? Referenced a fair few times and zero response on the matter.

Thanks
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,946 ★★★★★
    Why are people looking at the consequences of missing a day instead of preventing such consequences?
    It takes 5 mins to do the objectives.. i just did my Apothecary run on auto and got 3 done...
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    edited April 29
    Chovner said:

I think if future messages just say "Complete and CLAIM daily objectives everyday" all the confusion goes out the window, considering they won't be changing how the objective timer works and the confusion around that.

The objectives being under the "special daily" tab isn't enough?

Lmao I remember I asked how nerfing the 7* version of Quake and keeping the 6* as is could be problematic and someone said people can't read so they'll be mad when they use the 7* and realize the she isn't as strong as the 6* to which I replied no way they're that dumb or lazy... After reading this thread, they were right.
This discussion has been closed.