**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Wheres the communication!? I lost 180K poolies!!

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    ege999men said:

What's worse is I lost 1 objective even though I completed all of them. I simply didn't claim them and still got 3 instead of 4

Why didn't you claim it?
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Chovner said:

I think if future messages just say "Complete and CLAIM daily objectives everyday" all the confusion goes out the window, considering they won't be changing how the objective timer works and the confusion around that.

The objectives being under the "special daily" tab isn't enough?

Lmao I remember I asked how nerfing the 7* version of Quake and keeping the 6* as is could be problematic and someone said people can't read so they'll be mad when they use the 7* and realize the she isn't as strong as the 6* to which I replied no way they're that dumb or lazy... After reading this thread, they were right.
    If your customer says your instruction manual is a bit confusing to understand. Can you please clarify things or explain more in detail next time, do you try to improve communication or just say “you are dumb and lazy?”
    If your instruction manual is confusing, do you ask for help before using the product? Or do you just use the product wait until it breaks and then you complain about a confusing manual?
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 992 ★★★
    Waiting for Kabam to mess up something & get 400k Poolies as Compensation (other than the 900k Poolies)
    Just Kidding 😆 🤣
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,006 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Chovner said:

I think if future messages just say "Complete and CLAIM daily objectives everyday" all the confusion goes out the window, considering they won't be changing how the objective timer works and the confusion around that.

Lmao I remember I asked how nerfing the 7* version of Quake and keeping the 6* as is could be problematic and someone said people can't read so they'll be mad when they use the 7* and realize the she isn't as strong as the 6* to which I replied no way they're that dumb or lazy... After reading this thread, they were right.
    If your customer says your instruction manual is a bit confusing to understand. Can you please clarify things or explain more in detail next time, do you try to improve communication or just say “you are dumb and lazy?”
    It's not confusing at all if you have common sense, do you need an instruction manual to use a bottle of shampoo too? We aren't building rockets here lmao
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★
    ege999men said:

@Kabam Miike can you say for certain that we will not get extra objectives or poolies for this? We need this info for important decisions (uninstalling or not)

There be no more added on objectives if u missed a set or 1 because didnt claim u miss out on the final milestone
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 291 ★★
    Bendy said:

ege999men said:

@Kabam Miike can you say for certain that we will not get extra objectives or poolies for this? We need this info for important decisions (uninstalling or not)

There be no more added on objectives if u missed a set or 1 because didnt claim u miss out on the final milestone
    Yeah I'm asking if they'll add a grace period for everyone who have missed. They don't have to, but it'd be nice and keep me from quitting
  • Options
    ege999men said:

ahmynuts said:

ege999men said:

Literally no one cares if you quit. Especially not if it's due to your own negligence
    Thank you for your insightful comment, however I'm still waiting for a proper answer if there will be any goodwill towards people who missed because this feels like "how many people can we not give this thing we advertise"
    There be no goodwill they said to play daily and claim u didnt they aint gonna do anything about it
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,371 ★★★★★

Graves_3 said:

Chovner said:

It's not confusing at all if you have common sense, do you need an instruction manual to use a bottle of shampoo too? We aren't building rockets here lmao
    In case you haven’t noticed, the bottle of shampoo actually has instructions on how to use. A coffee cup has the warning that contents are hot. A packet of pop tart/popcorn has instructions on how to microwave. Nobody is trying build a rocket even when they prepare a bowl of popcorn but the company still provides instructions.
  • Options
    saddleupsaddleup Posts: 41
    I understand what everyone is saying about the objectives being under the special daily tab but where does it say that the objectives don't stack more than 4.. the timer is a bit misleading..
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    ege999men said:

ahmynuts said:

ege999men said:

Literally no one cares if you quit. Especially not if it's due to your own negligence
    Thank you for your insightful comment, however I'm still waiting for a proper answer if there will be any goodwill towards people who missed because this feels like "how many people can we not give this thing we advertise"
    No, there won't be any "goodwill gestures" due to the fact you guys that screwed the pooch either don't know how to read, don't know what the word DAILY means, or just straight up chose not to read.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,006 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Graves_3 said:

Chovner said:

In case you haven’t noticed, the bottle of shampoo actually has instructions on how to use. A coffee cup has the warning that contents are hot. A packet of pop tart/popcorn has instructions on how to microwave. Nobody is trying build a rocket even when they prepare a bowl of popcorn but the company still provides instructions.
    in case you haven't noticed, the instructions were provided on the Forums, YouTube and Twitter and it clearly stated "complete daily objectives".
    Also, the objectives were under the "daily special" tab, if those aren't enough for you then I don't know what to tell you.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Graves_3 said:

Graves_3 said:

Chovner said:

in case you haven't noticed, the instructions were provided on the Forums, YouTube and Twitter and it clearly stated "complete daily objectives".
    Also, the objectives were under the "daily special" tab, if those aren't enough for you then I don't know what to tell you.
    Forums you say eh!! Can you please point me to the official spring cleaning post? For the amount of time I spend on forums, I clearly missed it.
    There is no spring cleaning...this is a red carpet event...
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,371 ★★★★★

Graves_3 said:

Graves_3 said:

Graves_3 said:

Chovner said:

Forums you say eh!! Can you please point me to the official spring cleaning post? For the amount of time I spend on forums, I clearly missed it.
    There is no spring cleaning...this is a red carpet event...
    Well then forum post for red carpet event?
  • Options
    B_1B_1 Posts: 1
    ege999men said:

ege999men said:

What's worse is I lost 1 objective even though I completed all of them. I simply didn't claim them and still got 3 instead of 4

Why didn't you claim it?
    Was deciding what kinda iso I wanted. Never thought this would result in not getting the 4th objective. That is "objectively" stupid
    Similar situation here... I did the objectives and was waiting to open a new crystal the next day and wanted to get class ISO in case I got someone new... or then to get my next rank up class ISO.

I could understand it getting in the way if the objectives were the same each day (e.g. Battlegrounds solo objectives), but these changed each time, so a reasonable assumption would be that they wouldn't prevent new objectives from showing up, as they were complete, but the reward was unclaimed.

I completed the objectives before the daily timer reset, and kept the rewards in inventory as claiming them forced the decision on ISO. This has never held back objectives or rewards and I would often let rewards sit in the overflow, unclaimed to extend the time I'd be able to hold them in inventory. This was a simple strategy that just worked many times before.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,181 ★★★★

Hey gang,

I'm sorry to see some Summoners managed missed out on dailies. While we can see how there might have been some confusion if Summoners didn't read their in-game messages, we do believe that the information is there and that Summoners were equipped with the information needed to successfully complete these objectives and get their Poolies.

The In-game message mentions how these are daily objectives and how you'll need to log in every day to maximize your rewards. Additionally, the Special Daily objectives tab is in the same line as Daily Objectives and behave the same way - daily objectives don't stack. The timer, while maybe confusing if you haven't been playing this game for long, is in line with other timers. That is how long you have to complete that objective before it expires. It has nothing to do with when new Objectives are added, or any indication that they would stack. Daily Objectives need to be completed daily.

Lastly, we know that Daily objectives ask you to log in daily and complete content to get their rewards, but that is the point of them. They are an incentive to come back daily and play. If you like the rewards for something and want to collect them, you need to be ready to fulfill the criteria that have been set to collect the rewards. These are not meant to just be handed to Players. There were also Poolies that were just given away, including in the Login Calendar, in-game message, and the Summoner's Market free gift.

@Kabam Miike I personally don't have any issues with how these timers work... BUT I will say that they are not very player friendly. The fact that you can complete the objectives and then be punished for not claiming right away hasn't been fun. While I haven't been impacted by this for the Poolies event, I have done BG objectives in the past and missed claiming right away and then not being able to get the full set to refresh. It's pretty annoying when it happens.

I'm not here to complain about it but make at least 1 suggestion/recommendation if such timers are to stay and be used in the future - maybe @Kabam Zero can help out in some way:

Can we please get a reset timer or get an extra slot on the objectives screen as to when these will refresh? For example, we get 4 Poolie objectives or we get 4 BG objectives. At the top of these can we get a timer when these reset? For Poolies, it's under the 24hr countdown. For BGs, it's the 48hr countdown. For BGs, I often can't remember if I'm in the 1st or 2nd day and under a small window to complete the objectives. We only get to see the actual timer when we completed & claimed one. Would be awesome to always have the timer available (and at the top).

This doesn't necessarily help on the issue of not claiming but the timer will be a helpful and friendly reminder when landing on the screen to take care of business in a timely manner.

Thank you for your consideration  🤘🏼
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 322 ★★
    But if u look it says they don’t expire for 5 days, the daily objective so why would they not carry over when u can clearly see a timer running for5 days+
  • Options
    RO53TT1 said:

But if u look it says they don’t expire for 5 days, the daily objective so why would they not carry over when u can clearly see a timer running for5 days+

The timer is for the event when it ends not for the objectives so looking at that timer means nothing
  • Options
    AldacAldac Posts: 478 ★★★
    Are we supposed to have 1600 in the Road to Red Carpet event? I’ve done the four objectives every day and claimed the points but only have 1500 for some reason.

• Options
    Aldac said:

Are we supposed to have 1600 in the Road to Red Carpet event? I’ve done the four objectives every day and claimed the points but only have 1500 for some reason.

U missed 1 objective as yes u should have 1600
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    RO53TT1 said:

They do carry over. If you do nothing, you will see those objectives for 5 days. You won’t receive any new ones.
This discussion has been closed.