**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tips to beat Void

Instead of posting "unavoidable damage" we should focus on how to avoid that damage:

Debuffs can be "PURIFIED" with a combo of multiples of 10. It works similar to BANE.
So if you know there is a damage incoming, thanks to the timer on Void, avoid hitting 10th, 20th, 30th...etc hits on Void (depending on your combo meter). Hit him once he puts debuff on you. That will purify your champ immediately.

Comments

• Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Thank you very much kind Sir...Not all heroes wear capes...
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    i dont really understand :/
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Or just use Agent Venom or shrugging champs. Worked fine for me using a 4* 3/30 AV. I didnt think it would work but it does.
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    my understanding is you can remove the debuff when you hit him with 10 combos
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Right, so what you want to do is get to 9 hits, wait until the debuff is applied, then immediately get hit 10 to remove
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Yes, you counter needs to flip to a x0 number to purify.
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Has to be a combo or is it just 10 hits? So for argument sake if I lose combo at 38 I would need to get back up to 10 or the next 2 hits either way?

Nawp. You need to hit him again until combo meter is 10,20 etc. This is why Kabam said that the combo meter will be beneficial in this quest.
  • DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    X_Scott wrote: »
    Right, so what you want to do is get to 9 hits, wait until the debuff is applied, then immediately get hit 10 to remove
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Yes, you counter needs to flip to a x0 number to purify.

@roberto94 These should clear your doubt. If you lose your combo in the middle of the fight, you have to get to X0 combo when debuff hits you, if you can't, then you will take damage.

I haven't tried it yet with AV, but AV should shrug off the debuff

Additionally, any champ with higher number of hits in specials should help you get to those X0 counter quickly. Just to name a few:

WS, Puniser (both), AV, Howard, Ultron (SP2) etc.

But, there is a 100% power gain on the node, so someone line Magik, Hawkeye, Doc Op can be a really good choice.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Thanks. This confirmed other things i saw.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    5/50 gwenpool worked well for me, enverate him and just goto town
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Take drax for double hits.