Options

Kabam..what's the update on the AI issues, dropped inputs, and other bug fixes?

Comments

• Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136

2K views but still no response from any game team member! Classic Kabam

Maybe we should "insult" someone or curse. That will get their attention real quick. Will even get a warning in the inbox lol
    I just want a "we have heard your concern and are investigating but don't have an update. When we do, we will update here." Or something along those lines. But a lack of communication signals being ignored as they say they read everything.
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136
    So looks like some of the stuff is tracked here although doesn't look as detailed as what has been provided in this thread

https://trello.com/b/yM4RGbuU/mcoc-community-bugs-and-issues-tracker
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,410 ★★★★

Maybe we should "insult" someone or curse. That will get their attention real quick. Will even get a warning in the inbox lol
    LoL I would not recommend it buddy! I’m sure they read all of the thread but they choose not to response, especially anything about bugs. I think this is the strategy from the team leader. But if you comment anything directly about them like conspiracy stuff like that, they will jump in very fast :))
    Crazy how they're still quiet about it
  • Options
    Skydad23 said:

I almost feel like nodes are not even needed if they’re going to be constantly upping the AI the AI now plays specifically to the champion you’re using, and basically plays to the node along with adjusting speeds just makes for such a fun experience. Just seems like a company obsessed with control I mean literally proof is in how they handle the forum, completely blocking what they the only form I’ve been on that completely about five years where all of the sudden you got users on here 24 hours a day that find their way into every forum post to blindly defend the company that doesn’t seem on purpose or anything. Lol

I never will forget when my champ had an Indestructible buff, and the AI power was on it's Sp 2. the AI waited until my champs indestructible buff had expired before it threw it special 2. No matter how much I tried to bait and bait and bait...it held on until the indestructible expired. My champ almost died from that.
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 103

LoL I would not recommend it buddy! I’m sure they read all of the thread but they choose not to response, especially anything about bugs. I think this is the strategy from the team leader. But if you comment anything directly about them like conspiracy stuff like that, they will jump in very fast :))
    I’m not surprised actually cuz this is very common reaction from them. That’s why I move to F2P since 2021 and feel much more better.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 814 ★★★
    Controls are slow as hell, while your champ is moving and responding as slow as hell, the AI's moving (not surprisingly) twice as fast if not triple the speed. Hey, it's a strategy to get ppl to use real $$$ to purchase revives while ignoring the issues.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 681 ★★★★
    AI is ruining the game experience rn, it's so frustrating bro
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/359536/the-ai-is-skipping-frames#latest
    This is a link of a very thorough post with evidence about the AI and kabam did what they do best, fully ignored
  • Options
    HangedmanHangedman Posts: 6
    Anyone else having trouble after either using or fighting Shocker? It seems that it causes the slow framerate issue to really accelerate. I could reset my game for the match but the very next match gets glitches from the start. I am really starting to think kabams tinkering with the code is just aggravating the issue. I also have suspicions that the same issue exists with Photon, but I have only a few fights with her so far. I use Shocker more with Silk for the synergy.
  • Options

I’m not surprised actually cuz this is very common reaction from them. That’s why I move to F2P since 2021 and feel much more better.
    If this keeps happening, I might have to do the same
  • Options
    edited April 29

Controls are slow as hell, while your champ is moving and responding as slow as hell, the AI's moving (not surprisingly) twice as fast if not triple the speed. Hey, it's a strategy to get ppl to use real $$$ to purchase revives while ignoring the issues.

I went back and did 8.2.6. The Hulk Bahamet fight was the most glitchiest I've ever seen in this game. Nearly everytime he threw his Special, or when when trying to dex an attack, the game would freeze causing my timing to get thrown off. And guess what? When the game thawed out, I was eating a 5 hit combo with an extra side of fries and a green gamma heavy-clap shake. 😑 Gotta love it
  • Options
    edited April 29

And apparently we can't get enough of the dropped inputs. They just keep coming and coming. In WOW, I was doing what I thought was a 5 hit combo against Aegon. As soon as I got to the 5th hit, nothing happened and my champ just stood there looking!! Even Aegon AI was expecting another hit because it was still standing there looking too lmao. It took a second for it to snap out of it and attack. 😂

What next??
  • Options

AI is ruining the game experience rn, it's so frustrating bro
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/359536/the-ai-is-skipping-frames#latest
    This is a link of a very thorough post with evidence about the AI and kabam did what they do best, fully ignored

They want us to quietly go away, but keep spending money
  • Options
    RDR2JammyRDR2Jammy Posts: 23
    For me, Ai is sometimes super defensive, just holding their ground by holding down block and not trying to dash in to attack, but as soon as I actually want them to back away and leave me be they go on super offensive.

Oh and the annoying thing where it says 'Parry' but the enemy isn't stunned even though you know they're not stun immune.
  • Options
    @kabam where y'all at?
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 279
    They won't respond, now that people have caught on. We should just leave flowery reviews on Play Store and all their social media channels, so that new sign ups go down, while older players leave the game. If people think they can get away with scams, they'll continue the same.
  • Options

They won't respond, now that people have caught on. We should just leave flowery reviews on Play Store and all their social media channels, so that new sign ups go down, while older players leave the game. If people think they can get away with scams, they'll continue the same.

You want to draw their attention? That’s easy. A few days ago I just accidentally said that currently this is a handicap game and Kabam Jax immediately send a direct message to me lol
  • Options

@kabam where y'all at?

I wonder where are those “forum guardian” like Piloku or Demonryze… whatever now?
  • Options
    Seb12Seb12 Posts: 36
    Feeney234 said:

I love how they keep pushing content down our throats yet cant fix the issues which are plaguging this game. Offer after offer... when will we get some pro player updates rather than pro kabam ones? Havnt spent a penny in months and will continue to be this way until some real updates are made and i encourage the rest of the community to do the same.

so u gonna be f2p from now on lol... as long as the big spenders "waste" 10k for a new champ (and get 4*) kabam's fine 😎
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 279

You want to draw their attention? That’s easy. A few days ago I just accidentally said that currently this is a handicap game and Kabam Jax immediately send a direct message to me lol
    What attention. This is just our prattlegrounds, a place where we vent when their battlegrounds and other scams become too obvious. Just like OP stated, they're getting their money, they don't care how they get it.
  • Options
    BasNLBasNL Posts: 54
    Kabam don't care at all. Today in Gauntlet it's absolutely horrible, on the brink of unplayable. Just comment something with strong words and you get a warning. But they don't care, they on purpose make one of the worst games glitch wise. They should be ashamed but are filling their pockets. Absolutely disgusting!
  • Options
    edited May 5
    Asim38 said:

I just want a "we have heard your concern and are investigating but don't have an update. When we do, we will update here." Or something along those lines. But a lack of communication signals being ignored as they say they read everything.
    Agreed. It's a simple step that can make a difference. 3 weeks and still nothing but silence, but better believe they've been gatekeeping in other parts if the forums. @Asim38
  • Options
    Asim38 said:

That’s not a lack of communication. That’s no respect to customer.
  • Options

What do you want to hear? More lies and excuses? We've heard enough of their "we're investigating" for the last few years, while all they were doing is biding their time and slowly but surely programming the game to benefit them and waste our time and money. It won't get better, only worse.

What do you want to hear? More lies and excuses? We've heard enough of their "we're investigating" for the last few years, while all they were doing is biding their time and slowly but surely programming the game to benefit them and waste our time and money. It won't get better, only worse.

Just simply the truth. For example, we cannot fix this current issue in the next 6 months due to lack of manpower, or technical ability… That’s it! Keeping silence like this is much more disrespect and frustration.
  • Options
    I guess now is a good time to spew profanity and "insults" on this post since it's being ignored 😂
  • Options
    edited May 6

I think this is slightly more respectful than all the lies they've been dishing out for the last few years. They won't fix the issues because they've intentionally created them. They're gaming the gamers. For example, how else do you make sense of the compounding issues AND increasing difficulty in content, AND nerfing revives at the same time? All parts of the same strategy to prevent majority players from beating the game, or pay money and/or units to win.

So it isn't lack of manpower or ability, it's their intent to make the game this way. Like I mentioned above, we can feedback all we want, but it won't get better. It's either this silence or they go back to lies and excuses as before, because obviously they won't say it out loud that they've intentionally created the issues.

You're starting to sound like a conspiracy theorists. Better be careful or else the guard-dogs-in-denial, will come for you. 😂 I said something similar a while back. If the revive nerf, and the pathetic excuse they made for it wasn't an eye-opener for their intent, then nothing is lol
  • Options

I think this is slightly more respectful than all the lies they've been dishing out for the last few years. They won't fix the issues because they've intentionally created them. They're gaming the gamers. For example, how else do you make sense of the compounding issues AND increasing difficulty in content, AND nerfing revives at the same time? All parts of the same strategy to prevent majority players from beating the game, or pay money and/or units to win.

So it isn't lack of manpower or ability, it's their intent to make the game this way. Like I mentioned above, we can feedback all we want, but it won't get better. It's either this silence or they go back to lies and excuses as before, because obviously they won't say it out loud that they've intentionally created the issues.

You're starting to sound like a conspiracy theorists. Better be careful or else the guard-dogs-in-denial, will come for you. 😂 I said something similar a while back. If the revive nerf, and the pathetic excuse they made for it wasn't an eye-opener for their intent, then nothing is lol
    Well they’re clearly following this post have already deleted some of Avenger_A1 comments and put him in the jail as well even though I don’t know why 😂.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 585 ★★★
    AI still being disgusting, that's it.