**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Promo codes

Nickig7Nickig7 Posts: 11
So, a new promo code came out for people who watched you guys twitch live stream. I just want to ask if it's going to continue to be like this, missing out because we don't want to watch the live(p.s you guys blocked me anyways because I said something you didn't agree with or maybe it was unsavory I can't remember honestly). Like is it going to be like this with discord too?, like am I going to have to make a discord just so I don't miss out. If so that's really crazy honestly, forcing your customers to subscribe/watch your Pages so they can grow is a low blow

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,539 ★★★★★

The counter argument of course is that some people live in different time zones so watching Twitch live is a tad inconvenient.

That is why they’re releasing the code a 2nd time in a few days.
  • Options
    Vikings27Vikings27 Posts: 28

Vikings27 said:

Kabam Jax said:

I totally get it. Miike went to Costco earlier in the week and he got free samples. And I didn't go, so I didn't get any. How ridiculous is that, eh? How does Costco expect me to get their free samples, am I expected to actually go to their store location? [wink]

This feels like the least professional response I've read from you. Normally you write in a manner to show an example of a situation without being passive aggressive.
    Cry more
    Not crying, I don't care about the stream or the rewards. Just pointing out what seems to be an out of character response from the communities favorite kabam forum employee.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,539 ★★★★★
    Vikings27 said:

Vikings27 said:

Kabam Jax said:

I totally get it. Miike went to Costco earlier in the week and he got free samples. And I didn't go, so I didn't get any. How ridiculous is that, eh? How does Costco expect me to get their free samples, am I expected to actually go to their store location? [wink]

This feels like the least professional response I've read from you. Normally you write in a manner to show an example of a situation without being passive aggressive.
    Cry more
    Not crying, I don't care about the stream or the rewards. Just pointing out what seems to be an out of character response from the communities favorite kabam forum employee.
    It’s been a long week, the poolies event has gotten the best of all of us.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    Vikings27 said:

Vikings27 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Cry more
    the communities favorite kabam forum employee.
    You rang?
  • Options
    Jock_66Jock_66 Posts: 2

Nickig7 said:

So, a new promo code came out for people who watched you guys twitch live stream. I just want to ask if it's going to continue to be like this, missing out because we don't want to watch the live(p.s you guys blocked me anyways because I said something you didn't agree with or maybe it was unsavory I can't remember honestly). Like is it going to be like this with discord too?, like am I going to have to make a discord just so I don't miss out. If so that's really crazy honestly, forcing your customers to subscribe/watch your Pages so they can grow is a low blow

Yes, if you want to get Promo Codes, which are made to reward people for following our other channels and being a part of the community, you're going to need to watch those streams and follow those channels. If you don't want to do that, then you can continue playing the game exactly as you do now. Nothing is being taken from you if you don't want to get these bonuses.
    What about the people entered the code and nothing has showed up in game to claim
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,748 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I think the problem is in the use of word "everybodywins" which mislead players thinking it includes them, when in actual fact only the live audience are supposed to win.

If you went with something else like liveaudiencewins, it would had a better outcome.
  • Options
    Jez25Jez25 Posts: 45
    Kabam Jax said:

U r so right Jax.. but due to ur missing out and anger u can stop spending in costco or stop going to costco all together.. choice always in ur hands..
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
    Jez25 said:

Kabam Jax said:

U r so right Jax.. but due to ur missing out and anger u can stop spending in costco or stop going to costco all together.. choice always in ur hands..
    Ur
  • Options
    Jez25Jez25 Posts: 45
    ahmynuts said:

Jez25 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Bro all you talk about is not playing MCOC anymore. Can you please just follow through already? We are all waiting
    Which word says that? Its clearly stated costco and am replying to Jax's statement..im sure u read well..
  • Options

Oprah giveaway episode from years ago, meme’d over and over.

You get a car.
    You get a car.
    “Everyone” gets a car.

Obviously was only for those who were in the studio audience.
    But since it was broadcast on tv, Oprah was technically talking to “everyone” who was watching, but she didn’t give me a car.

That's different, it wasn't broadcasted worldwide and she didn't provide a link for viewers to enter a code to win.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,226 ★★★★★
    What even was the rewards? Some random crystals which will only open 4 or 5* at best, stop with this FOMO.
    It's not like Kabam gave away some massive must have rewards, sheesh.
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

What even was the rewards? Some random crystals which will only open 4 or 5* at best, stop with this FOMO.
    It's not like Kabam gave away some massive must have rewards, sheesh.

Just 3 of those weekly crystals. Nothing to even complain about.
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 598 ★★★
    I've come to realize that these are people who never were going to actually watch the stream in any form anyway.

If you just re-watched the stream you people would get an answer to your problem. But you have no interest in that. Just want free stuff, without having to do anything.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,226 ★★★★★
    JollyHawk said:

I've come to realize that these are people who never were going to actually watch the stream in any form anyway.

If you just re-watched the stream you people would get an answer to your problem. But you have no interest in that. Just want free stuff, without having to do anything.

True, like it's actually really hard to imagine that some people can feel so entitled. I don't watch streams because unfortunately I just can't spare 45 minutes and I won't get rewards, that's OKAY.

Like if you wanted those 3 crystals then you should've watches stream?
    If it's timezone issue? Then Kabam did said that they will make code again live in some other stream and Twitter.

I'm always on side of players but Kabam is right on this one, so much crying for petty things.
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 764 ★★★★
    Have you considered the root cause of people not watching streams instead of trying to bribe people and punish those who don't?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,128 ★★★★★
    bdawg923 said:

Have you considered the root cause of people not watching streams instead of trying to bribe people and punish those who don't?

Why do you consider this bribing and punishment?
    3 of those crystals won't make or break your account.
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 764 ★★★★
    It's clearly an issue since there's an uproar about it. I got my 3 crystals because someone shared the code with me. Im not watching a boring 1 hour stream in the middle of work. If they're not making or breaking anyone's account, then kabam could give out MORE THAN 1 PER WEEK for free. Clearly these are some of the best free crystals.