Options

Onslaught isn’t good enough on Defence

I think Onslaught should have been buffed a little bit on defence. He doesn’t have any unavoidable guarenteed damage… He doesn’t have a new version of unblockable that nobody can counter… he doesn’t make the attack reverse controlled during a special attack whilst a new version of unblockable is also active… he just isn’t unfair to fight and doesn’t guarentee a loss on BG’s depending on who drafts him… He isn’t unenjoyable to play… He doesn’t make you wanna put the game down…

I just don’t see how Onslaught didn’t get a buff but at least he isn’t getting nerfed I guess… that’s the last thing the community wants.

Comments

• Options
    ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 124
    He's what the third champ with crush? Kate, Jessica, and onslaught now.

Happy they didn't touch him. Tough to fight, but eventually we'll all be better at fighting him
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 632 ★★★★

I think Onslaught should have been buffed a little bit on defence. He doesn’t have any unavoidable guarenteed damage… He doesn’t have a new version of unblockable that nobody can counter… he doesn’t make the attack reverse controlled during a special attack whilst a new version of unblockable is also active… he just isn’t unfair to fight and doesn’t guarentee a loss on BG’s depending on who drafts him… He isn’t unenjoyable to play… He doesn’t make you wanna put the game down…

I just don’t see how Onslaught didn’t get a buff but at least he isn’t getting nerfed I guess… that’s the last thing the community wants.

Quicker to just say you can’t fight him, sounds like a you problem not a balance problem.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,863 Guardian
    The same dude who complained that they were being hit in BGs is complaining that onslaught wasn't buffed on defense?
  • Options
    LONERANGER_141LONERANGER_141 Posts: 34
    Take sometime off dude. You clearly need it
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,830 ★★★★
    You call christmas guy meme defender, Christmas guy sad

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,830 ★★★★
    Also since post is sarcastic, i think in future they would add good counters for him hence no changes were made. I will continue to ban him till then.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,177 ★★★★
    edited May 8

• Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 951 ★★★★
    edited May 8
    Least obvious forums troll
  • Options
    victor158victor158 Posts: 79
    sure he has some very small unavoidable dmg but he also has 'free' debuffs/willpower if you play against him correctly... some champs should be annoying... but onslaught really isnt that bad when u learn the sp1 dex
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 806 ★★★

@captain_rogers whats wrong?

you
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 212

You say buff and kabam want nerf, what a contradiction
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,387 ★★★★★

100% agree on Midslought
  • Options
    Tairique_turay0Tairique_turay0 Posts: 40
    Oh no… seems like all the MCOC try-hards are responding to my post… Can someone who doesn’t treat MCOC like it’s their career reply for once lmao
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,056 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Also since post is sarcastic, i think in future they would add good counters for him hence no changes were made. I will continue to ban him till then.

He does not require counters, he’s a joke. It’s a 25 second fight for Silk.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,851 ★★★★
    Buff Onslut!!! 😎
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 236 ★★
    This post is about as d..b as all the "WhErE mY bG rEwArDs?" Are about to be in 2hrs
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,517 ★★★★

• Options
    Arjun2022Arjun2022 Posts: 23

Oh no… seems like all the MCOC try-hards are responding to my post… Can someone who doesn’t treat MCOC like it’s their career reply for once lmao

Bro... Today was the day when I didn't ban onslaught in 3 of my bg matches as I wanted to finally face him.. Also I already saw some video to dex his sp1.. And finally in all 3 fights I defeated him... Tbh he is just overhyped as defender.. If you can dex his sp1 then he's just easy defender as winter soldier (over exaggeration).
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 877 ★★★★
    I was waiting on the news on whether Onslaught was going to get nerfed before I ranked my 6* awakened Onslaught up to R5 with a gem I've got.

The problem is - he's not getting nerfed but I'm wondering whether I should actually still do it? I don't know if the talk about new counters being released soon has put me off or the fact that knowing my luck I'll pull him as a 7*.

I've got Scorp, Kitty, S2099, max Sig Angela, AA and Ghost as other options. Or I could just go for Mr Sinister...
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 954 ★★★★
    Skyfaw said:

The amount of people that can’t read sarcasm when they see it is outstanding. Except nothing less from Forum key board warriors.

33 dislikes and 33 LOLs. Better ratio than I thought. One would think 75/25 on these forums.