**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you can nerf new champs fast, why can't you buff them just as fast? Sentry

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
Sentry is suppose to be the strongest champ in the Marvel Universe? What happened.

Please buff him. You seem to nerf champs real fast when there is a clear advantage to them, how come you can't buff them just as fast?

Also, why isn't he poison free or have any other immunity since he is basically a god in Marvel?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    Do we really need another Post on him?
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★

Fur real
  • Mattikus42Mattikus42 Posts: 33
    Yes. Yes we do lol
  • Seriously, I think Sentry is a faith for some Marvel fans like me. Kabam just couldn't understand what Sentry meant to us. Sentry is not like Carnage who does have a such cool appearance, apart of that, Carnage isn't really a strong villain in comice book. Sentry actually eliminated Carnage instantly.
    Mattikus42 wrote: »
    Yes. Yes we do lol

Not so much. We have several floating around, plus the actual Thread on him.
    DaMunk wrote: »

Absolutely we do. He's freaking horrible. Not to mention you are the first person to say you're entitled to your opinion whenever people disagree with you. So suck it up buttercup.

People are entitled to their opinion. No arguments there. What we don't need to do is spam the Forum on the same subject when there are already Threads to express those opinions in.
    Now you're just making it personal. I suppose we are both prone to repetitive behavior.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »

Absolutely we do. He's freaking horrible. Not to mention you are the first person to say you're entitled to your opinion whenever people disagree with you. So suck it up buttercup.

this same **** has been posted on a bunch of threads, it should have been deleted within a minute of it being posted
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Multiple threads clog up the forums, which force the mods to merge the threads... which in turn means that they have read said multiple threads... and I guess the idea is if they have read them, then they know how we feel about them and might do something about our concerns? Take them to the game dev team?

I don't know.. but..

#buffsentry
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    They need to make him double immune and activate states at 50% and only then might he be an average champ. Ridiculous.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★

Might be time for another ‘Buff Carnage’ post...
    I'm not telling anyone not to express their opinions. They're free to do so. What I'm saying is there's no use in spamming the Forum with the same thing over and over across multiple Threads. There are rules to posting that point that fact out. Besides that, it doesn't get the point across any better than commenting on the Threads allocated already. All it does is fill the Forum with the same thing, and make more work for the Mods. We don't need to fill the Forum to express those opinions. I'm sure they can gather that people aren't happy with him by commenting on the ones already open.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I'm not telling anyone not to express their opinions. They're free to do so. What I'm saying is there's no use in spamming the Forum with the same thing over and over across multiple Threads. There are rules to posting that point that fact out. Besides that, it doesn't get the point across any better than commenting on the Threads allocated already. All it does is fill the Forum with the same thing, and make more work for the Mods. We don't need to fill the Forum to express those opinions. I'm sure they can gather that people aren't happy with him by commenting on the ones already open.

Pretty much what people ask you not to do in the comments of every single thread
    3rwc5np78eao.png
    R4GE wrote: »

Pretty much what people ask you not to do in the comments of every single thread
    3rwc5np78eao.png

Flagging a comment as Spam does not make it spam. You're not new here. You are aware that people abuse the Flags when they don't agree with opinions. I'm not doing this little dance with you. You're trying to start a personal argument, so this is where I ignore you.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    R4GE wrote: »

3rwc5np78eao.png

Flagging a comment as Spam does not make it spam. You're not new here. You are aware that people abuse the Flags when they don't agree with opinions. I'm not doing this little dance with you. You're trying to start a personal argument, so this is where I ignore you.

Always personal attacks when you get a rebuttal. You regurgitate the same nonsense over and over (spam). Also, you don't need to run around playing the role of a moderator. This thread, and any other like it can be handled by them. To often you try to play the role and when not doing that, spamming the hell out of other threads.
    Come on guys. Keep this on topic.

Buffing sentry is more of a concern that the semantics of spam.
    That's because an exploitable loop is a priority. We know they don't buff new Champs right away. They gather more data on them. There is a difference between something that can be used to exploit many Resources, and a Champ that doesn't perform as good as people want.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    They can move pretty fast when they want to. It usually involves something that benefits the player base, not always but usually. They should move on this though. He's really horrible. I mean just look how many threads there are on how bad he is.
    That's because an exploitable loop is a priority. We know they don't buff new Champs right away. They gather more data on them. There is a difference between something that can be used to exploit many Resources, and a Champ that doesn't perform as good as people want.

I think they moved too quick to fix carbage.
    It has nothing to do with benefitting anyone. I'm not sure how familiar with Development you are, but Exploits are a high priority. When you have something that can be used to gain unfair advantages and allow people access to thousands of dollars worth of Resources without intended effort, that's a problem. Besides the imbalances it causes the entire Resource economy, it also means that the work to repair it compounds. You can't leave things like that. It's not about being mean to the Players or keeping them from getting anything. It's about priorities.
    People really need to learn what Spam is. That doesn't include opinions you don't like, or comments made by people you don't agree with.
This discussion has been closed.