**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stop doing this to us!!

we get that champions are hard to balance.. It takes months of perfecting a champion before it's release.. but for the love of god STOP MAKING BELOVED CHARACTERS TRASH... sentry ? seriously ? the guy has the power of a million suns and he hits like a wet spaghetti that's been soaked for a month ... first the Dr strange nerf then carnage and now this? don't even get me started on why sparky is better than iron man and hulkbuster is worse in the ironmen family( including SS) .. he's literally iron man in an iron man suit .. Pls show some love to ou favourites .. we grew up loving them and don't destroy them in game .. thank you..

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I am not that annoyed since I never heard of him but I may truely understand you guys once anti venom joins the contest and ends up being a disappointment.
  • Options
    FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    You do realize that 95% of the champs in the game are underwhelming. Why is it such a big surprise that Sentry is now included in that 95%.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    F4k3_GaM3r wrote: »
    @SpiritOfVengeance if they even slightly make anti venom like other venom characters I'm buying blow torches for the both of us😂😂

@F4k3_GaM3r plz get one for me as well. There’s a really good chance at AntiVenom this year and I want there to be a good symbiote champ
  • Options
    SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Moving this to Suggestions and Requests since it's not a bug. Thanks!

Nice job at acknowledging the OP and totally not ignoring what he had to say. You're doing a great job. Keep it up.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Snaggle wrote: »

Nice job at acknowledging the OP and totally not ignoring what he had to say. You're doing a great job. Keep it up.

What would you expect him to say? Hes a forum mod, not a game deveoper. He did his job.
  • Options
    You can just feel the sincere concern conveyed in their blackacid pumps
  • Options
    SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

What would you expect him to say? Hes a forum mod, not a game deveoper. He did his job.

A forum mod shouldn't have 576 LOL's for their reactions, more than everything else combined. Obviously he's not doing his job correctly.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

A forum mod shouldn't have 576 LOL's for their reactions, more than everything else combined. Obviously he's not doing his job correctly.

Highly doubtful. People click LOL on just about every response from Mods. They're doing their job.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Some Moderators have different responsibilities. From what I understand, Wolf is responsible for the Bugs Section, at least in part. If something is not actually a technical issue to investigate, the Thread will be redirected.