**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How many revives did you use for each onslaught fight?

I've never practiced so much for any other fight in mcoc. If there wasn't the vision piece and groot I would have stopped trying by now. That deathless Thanos better be the new hercules after all this effort lol. I'm rocking some r4s for these fights so I wish the health pool was a bit lower.

How has this fight been for all of you?

Comments

• Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 187 ★★

Shang,caiw,kg
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,597 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,350 ★★★★
    You can probably guess which objective took 7
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 747 ★★★
    2 - shang
    1- photon
    8 or 9 - DKG if the revives weren't expiring, might of tried a bit harder
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,524 ★★★★★
    19 revives with DKG after i took him down to 70%. And 19 is all i had took me months to save up and now all gone. 😭
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 969 ★★★
    12 Herc
    15 Photon
    10 Herc (mini)
    20 DKG
    15 ihulk
    10 ihulk (mini)

Not exact count but in that order of pain. I am just glad it is over, best attempt 15% and 3 full dex on towards the end. In my defence, I have never used Photon or Ihulk for non-arena fights before. Definitely the worst revive count after Necropolis completion and the worst health potion count.
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 465 ★★★
    0 revives for Shang Chi
    1 revive for Photon
    1 revive for DKG

I practiced constantly and used a few energy refills until I got good enough AI RNG
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 216 ★★
    Void 7* r2 - 1
    Chávez 7* r3 - 1
    Photon 7* r3 - 0
    KG 7* r1 - 0

• Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 940 ★★★★★
    3-4 R5 Herc
    3 R5 photon
    7-10 R4 Void

I post ranges because I found the more I count, the more frustrated I get. Void had a few no damage runs when I was already committed to the fight. OS AI on those just KO’d me before I could get the debuffs rolling.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 822 ★★★★
    Main account, 0
    Mini account, 2
  • Options
    hyp3r05hyp3r05 Posts: 77
    DKG: 8
    Herc: 5
    Photon: 4
    Void: 17 💀
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,534 ★★★★★

7r3 Shang chi, r5a Photon, suicides DKG

I just got lucky with DKg.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,788 ★★★★★
    edited June 7
    BabyGroot said:

I've never practiced so much for any other fight in mcoc. If there wasn't the vision piece and groot I would have stopped trying by now. That deathless Thanos better be the new hercules after all this effort lol. I'm rocking some r4s for these fights so I wish the health pool was a bit lower.

How has this fight been for all of you?

4 and some health pots with Herc, but only after I practiced a few times first. I WILL NOT be doing the other objectives lol. Simply not worth the hassle.
  • Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 284
    edited June 7
    2 for Hercules and 12 for Hawkeye (for the Carina+AvengerM double objective). 3 of the Hawkeye revives were on zero damage dealt because the AI decided that it can just spam heavies until you are in the corner and ther is nothing you can do to counter that.

Not going for the deathless King Groot because it would cost me 10k units to get him then may e 1000 units for the additional objective and KG dupe. Not worth it so close to 4th of July.
  • Options
    NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 167 ★★
    1-2 Shang
    2 photon
    10 with DKG

That being said I ran it probably 30-40 times before committing.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,544 ★★★★★
    I genuinely didn't count; but as a slogger, it took me about 10-12 revives with each champion - Shang, Photon, and DKG.

What can I say? I'm not very skilled... 🤷‍♂️

On the other hand, I am very good at resource management; and haven't actually got through all the revives in my overflow at any point. So that made me content to push on, rather than practice for the perfect run...😉
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 860 ★★★
    Main account: 6* r5A photon, 6* r4 Shang chi, 7* r1 DKG, 0 revs used

Mini account: 6* r3 photon, 6* r3 Shang chi, 0 revs used (not super active on this one so I don’t have DKG unfortunately)
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,470 ★★★★★
    1 1 3 4
    Energy used: ~40
    Time: ~1 hour.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,534 ★★★★★
    edited June 8
    NüΚΞ said:

1-2 Shang
    2 photon
    10 with DKG

That being said I ran it probably 30-40 times before committing.

I used over 700 energy practicing. It was rough.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 626 ★★★
    I used 5 with herc and about 18 with falcon
  • Options
    Captain Sam Wilson - 3
    DKG - 4
    Void - 1
    Spider Man 2099 - I don’t exactly remember, this was my worst fight and I was just so incredibly over retrying so I was freely revive spamming. At least 6, potentially more

Healing up was pretty key rather than just relying on the HP from only the revive. Many attempts were done before investing in a run
  • Options
    BabyGrootBabyGroot Posts: 84

Captain Sam Wilson - 3
    DKG - 4
    Void - 1
    Spider Man 2099 - I don’t exactly remember, this was my worst fight and I was just so incredibly over retrying so I was freely revive spamming. At least 6, potentially more

Healing up was pretty key rather than just relying on the HP from only the revive. Many attempts were done before investing in a run

I LOVE your art!
  • Options
    RohtagaRohtaga Posts: 51
    Tons of attempts but solos with 7r1 Odin and 6r5a Diablo
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,479 ★★★★★
    1 Herc
    4 CapIW
    8 DKG

Healed fully each time except with Herc.
    Didn’t practice much, maybe burned 1 refill on DKG.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,294 ★★★★★
    As many revives as I had expiring in 2 weeks. 😂
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 626 ★★★

In the order I completed it:

6r6 Herc 0
    7r1 DKG 11
    7r1 Diablo 7
    6r6 Photon 0

In hindsight I would have done the DKG fight last, pretty sure after the practice I could get that down to around 3 or 4. Was just so excited to awaken him. The Diablo fight I just revived through while eating lunch because I had stuff expiring, probably could also get it down to 3 or 4, maybe 1 to 2 if I turned on suicides. It was fun to have a fight to ramp Photon on, hadn't really done her SP3 loop before.

Definitely the hardest fight since Absorbing Man but I really liked it. I went from constantly eating Onslaught's SP1 to being able to punish it probably 90%. Already won me a few Battleground matches. Definitely not as afraid of him as I used to be.

Didn't know 6 star rank 6 was a thing, or are they available just for Kabam employees? 😉