**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

New Valiant Choices... somehow even worse rewards!

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,628 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I mean, come on guys, your β€œreward” as a valiant player for beating a raid boss is… 10x 5* champs? Like, what even is the point anymore? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 173 β˜…
    Someone got 20k Titan but I got 20 Titan from 2 chest 2 6* , 18 5* - all RNG
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,109 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    iso & Gold
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 246 β˜…β˜…
    Dude, you got 10 valiant crystals and are complaining, here I am with t6cc from all the chests. Yes you heard that right. All 3 chests gave me pucking T6CC πŸ™„
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,280 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DalBot said:

IKON said:

As opposed to before, when you would get 10x 4* champs from paragon crystals?

Honestly when you hit Valiant anything below a 6* is entirely worthless and even most of those have minimal if any value other than 7* shards
    If u want 7 shards raids aint it reason its rng is because they want it to be rng if they just hand it out then this game mode be not in game
  • Options
    Bendy said:

DalBot said:

IKON said:

Honestly when you hit Valiant anything below a 6* is entirely worthless and even most of those have minimal if any value other than 7* shards
    If u want 7 shards raids aint it reason its rng is because they want it to be rng if they just hand it out then this game mode be not in game
    Every other version of AQ has the same rewards for all players who contribute...
  • Options
    Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 151 β˜…β˜…
    IKON said:

Can't please everyone. I got 10x 5*s out of mine. And that's sigs, shards, iso, and gold.
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 213 β˜…β˜…

Dude, you got 10 valiant crystals and are complaining, here I am with t6cc from all the chests. Yes you heard that right. All 3 chests gave me pucking T6CC πŸ™„

You should both be complaining.
  • Options
    Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 151 β˜…β˜…
    ShuGokis said:

Kabam could update the reward chests to be a nexus style reward that lets you pick between 3 items and people would still be complaining.

No they wouldn't. They would still find a way.
    People should learn to accept what you get and stop throwing a fit.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,189 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

ShuGokis said:

Kabam could update the reward chests to be a nexus style reward that lets you pick between 3 items and people would still be complaining.

No they wouldn't. They would still find a way.
    People should learn to accept what you get and stop throwing a fit.
    I mean, I think it’s reasonable to give feedback if rewards are inadequate. But OP is saying that getting 10 Valiant crystals when previously there was a reward for 10 Paragon crystals is somehow a worse reward, and that’s objectively nonsense.

I came away with 8k Titan shards and half a mystic t6cc.
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 367 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Technically, everyone in the ally receives the same rewards for Raids completion. Like story content, the completion/exploration rewards are listed, but the chests are all random.

We tend to focus on the the RNG stuff because the chances of pulling t6cc seems much higher than everything else. I like that they doubled the amount of T6cc and prefer that over a few thousand 7* shards.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DalBot said:

I mean, come on guys, your β€œreward” as a valiant player for beating a raid boss is… 10x 5* champs? Like, what even is the point anymore? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

I bet if you’re gotten a 7 star u wouldn’t had complained about it.
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 197 β˜…β˜…
    Gamer said:

DalBot said:

Shocker.
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 197 β˜…β˜…
    Is there any easier way to get the tickets?
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 745 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Got a 7* selector from my 10 valiant crystals πŸ˜ƒ
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DalBot said:

IKON said:

Depends on the roster and the player. Some variants still rankup 6stars and others have decided not to. For most though I’d say it depends on the champ. But the game is definitely moving towards 7stars and 6stars are not as attractive as they used to be. And we don’t even players to tell us that by their disagree and agree but Kabam themselves tells us by hothead cost margin for both 6stars and 7stars. Look at cost of 6stars shards now compared to 7stars. Rankup resources for 6stars compared to 7stars. For most valiant accounts, most 6stars won’t be be ranked up.
  • Options
    J0eySn0w said:

DalBot said:

IKON said:

Depends on the roster and the player. Some variants still rankup 6stars and others have decided not to. For most though I’d say it depends on the champ. But the game is definitely moving towards 7stars and 6stars are not as attractive as they used to be. And we don’t even players to tell us that by their disagree and agree but Kabam themselves tells us by hothead cost margin for both 6stars and 7stars. Look at cost of 6stars shards now compared to 7stars. Rankup resources for 6stars compared to 7stars. For most valiant accounts, most 6stars won’t be be ranked up.
    Yep, maybe rank some to R3 or possibly R4 but no point in considering higher ranks for 6* when you already have 7* waiting to rank up.
  • Options
    Gamer said:

DalBot said:

Reality > your hypothetical
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,422 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    dunno why, when I was Paragon.. I watch YouTubers who are Valiant pull 7* from Valiant champion crystals but of course there is warning about rng.. then I became Valiant and I see rng is terrible.. lowest reward from Valiant crystal is 5* champions.. out of twelve Valiant (Arcade) pre-release bundle crystals.. I pull one 6* and eleven 5*s.. like how bad are the odds..

reality VS expectations 🀨🫣😡
    my rng VS others rng. πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Hope to pull different 7* champion from my current roster πŸ₯Ή
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 302 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ugh too much t6cc. i got 2 times that, 1 time titan shards
  • Options

ugh too much t6cc. i got 2 times that, 1 time titan shards

I'd love that T6CC, got a lot of rankups I want to do