**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Stream Recap - June 14, 2024

Comments

• Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 473 ★★★
    With currently load times, you can probably get to the daily minimum just by attempting to login and play war.

On the surface that all seems well. Though removing the 4 hour crystal is essentially a nerf yet again to revives and now even potions. This is another attempt to squeeze the player base when they clear content. No 4 hour crystals make it more likely than not a player will have to use units and not stashed resources (in the form of crystals) for harder content.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,498 ★★★★★
    edited June 14
    Can we negotiate the 4hr free crystals?.. I see there is 4 on the milestones.. 24hrs every 4 hours is 6...
    Lets get 5... Deal?
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,134 ★★★★

@Kabam Crashed

Why can't you provide points for each individual win(round) in a fight in bgs? Instead of winning a entire match? You guys don't have the tech for that? I have never seen any rewards in the game for winning a round in bgs.

Unfortunately we don't have that tech. We can do Defeat a Defender in Battlegrounds but when we tried that in the BG beta some players interpreted it as win a round and got confused. So we decided to just stick with full matches.
    This is overall the tidier option so that's fine tbh
  • Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 180 ★★
    @Kabam Crashed thanks for the answer.
    Just to clarify, I meant for things like Hero Use or class event that were never counted when playing BG, will be counted now in the new format.
  • Options
    CuchulainnCuchulainn Posts: 97
    Super excited for this update. Well done guys. Really happy with all these changes.
  • Options
    CuchulainnCuchulainn Posts: 97
    Kabam Jax said:

To avoid further misunderstanding of this event, please read this article! It has more details and pretty pictures to showcase exactly where your rewards are transitioning to.

You guys rock. Kicking ass recently team.
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 421 ★★★

So no more remembering HEAL, or HELA, or HLAE 😀

Saving for Level Up is going the way of saving for Summoner Advancement
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    This looks like a good change. I don't have to remember to login in every 4 hour to get the 4 hour cystal. I don't have to make sure to do all the daily objectives to try to get those rewards as well. Just play everyday for about half an hour and I get free stuff. Count me in.
  • Options
    SleepyBear21SleepyBear21 Posts: 61
    I don’t have access to summoner market so I am unable to claim daily crystal from there, with this super daily event it means I am no longer able to collect daily crystals. Could you add a daily crystals into one of the milestone rewards?
  • Options
    LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 130 ★★
    This new Daily Super event seems wonderful, however the have reduced the amount of gold. Between the 7 hour and 22 hour events you could get 500k gold per day. Now the max is 250k. So giving us shards and rank up materials is wonderful but we will need the gold back to use them.
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 97
    Waiting on the BG nodes announcement to decide my next rank ups
  • Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 178 ★★

I'm not a fan of taking away daily and free crystals, those used to be able to be gained without any play. Also, this is further nerfing revives, because there is now only one possible revive, when we previously had more possible: one from the 24 hr, more if we are lucky with 4 hr free crystals.

Sorry, I was completely wrong. Other comments hadn't shown up yet and I now understand that free crystals are still available.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★

Waiting on the BG nodes announcement to decide my next rank ups

Nodes are here

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/369424/bg-s19-victory-track-changes-to-help-you-climb
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,181 ★★★★
    @Kabam Jax looks like a pretty solid change. I like the idea of just playing and getting the rewards - not having to focus on a specific mode. While the rewards do look better and more concise, there isn't any basic Embers... Will basic Embers become available in some other way? As we'd only be able to get class Embers thru dup'n relics going forward with this change.

• Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 199 ★★

LAEH
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,317 Guardian

LAEH
    or (E)HLA (for Paragon/Valient), where I believe it was the (E) that was lining up on same day as the (H) for all the other progressions.
    Which was actually same rotation as Cav, just 1 day delayed of a starting point.
  • Options
    Perfection137Perfection137 Posts: 1
    edited June 14
    @Kabam Jax The changes are definitely more value overall, but I do think it's kind of annoying that there aren't any embers to compensate the ones leaving in solo events considering there aren't many ways to get the resource outside of the sigil event. Imo there should be more ways to get embers outside of dupes, but if not then at least don't take away some of what we already have.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

To avoid further misunderstanding of this event, please read this article! It has more details and pretty pictures to showcase exactly where your rewards are transitioning to.

You have greatly reduced the number of 15% attack boosts we can get and trying to pull them from the supreme solo crystals is really hard because if you get any attack boosts it's usually the 10% one but you don't get as many of those compared to the other boosts either. Why the big reduction in boosts? It also seems like you may have reduced the amount of gold we can get.

Given the absence of relic shards, ember and alloy can we infer you are now done with relics and we aren't getting any new types?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,560 ★★★★★
    My biggest concern/question is this, and it's been asked before: would they rather have me get my info from Discord or forums? I won't check both.

• Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 675 ★★★★
    we’re going from 3 15% orange attack boosts a day from the 7hr solo events down to 1. can you make 2 a day instead?
  • Options
    FlipBoyFlipBoy Posts: 79
    I don't like them getting rid of 4hr crystals. Those were great for refilling potions. Leave it to kabam to make players spend units to buy potions. Total garbage from ka-scam.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★
    FlipBoy said:

I don't like them getting rid of 4hr crystals. Those were great for refilling potions. Leave it to kabam to make players spend units to buy potions. Total garbage from ka-scam.

You will get 4 of those crystals each day from the milestones.
  • Options
    FlipBoyFlipBoy Posts: 79

FlipBoy said:

You will get 4 of those crystals each day from the milestones.
    Yes but now players have to work for them, before they were just free.
  • Options
    PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Posts: 137
    Finally a refresh/update to the vastly outdated events. Great update, I am actually surprised for once.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    I’d prefer the 22hr solo eventS
    Seems we’ll earn less units