**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is it just me who can’t get a normal buff in incursions after the terrible defensive buffs addition?

Amitgr4Amitgr4 Posts: 38
edited June 16 in General Discussion
I’ve found myself entering incursion about 13 times yesterday just to quit immediately because every round 1 or 2 out of the 4 available hacks are useless defensive hacks.
Kabam- great decision making your worst game mode even more annoying. All my champs are on cooldown and I didn’t even fight once.
Did anyone else noticed it?

Comments

• Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 315 ★★★
    it’s horrible

i disliked incursion before changes but now it’s truly awful

its impossible to get the desired hack combination that you personally want to have
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,225 ★★★★★
    Either remove these random scuffed hacks or give choice based hacks on start of each incursions.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,591 ★★★★★
    Yeh, they're terrible. I used to help random people in incursions and carry them as far as I could, but now I don't waste my time. So it's not just you.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 952 ★★★★★
    I have all but given up on incursions. If you like wasting lots of time waiting for RNG to smile upon you, it’s the mode for you.
  • Options
    Maestro_HierroMaestro_Hierro Posts: 8
    I play incursions just to grab some shards and a milion gold.
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 315 ★★★

Yeh, they're terrible. I used to help random people in incursions and carry them as far as I could, but now I don't waste my time. So it's not just you.

dual mode is definitely dead for me, getting the right setup of hacks is already impossible for 1 player let alone 2,

if one gets desired hacks the other is definitely down a rabbit hole
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,281 ★★★★★
    Nail on the coffin for one game mode... !
  • Options
    PenzitoPenzito Posts: 52
    Does feel like every time I got to make a choice, those new hacks def murk up the waters. I didn't see hemostatic once in 3 full builds this weekend, but always 2 of those new ones showing up. Please remove them asap.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 911 ★★★
    Ya. Incursions have gone WAY downhill. It's always been a lengthy game mode but at least it got fun if you got the right nodes or had the right team. But now it's way more difficult even with herc squad and way more tedious. The rewards stayed the same the mode got way more difficult. The opposite of the direction they want to go according to the stream.