**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

So what happened to rebalance?

NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,388 ★★★★
edited June 19 in General Discussion
After Onslaught Bullseye and White Tiger rebalance information is yet to be announced... has rebalance taken a backseat in the game so far? It's past 6 months now for Bullseye and White Tiger.

Comments

• Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 166
    U don't keep up ?? On May 7 onslaught, maestro , deathless gully rebalance update came 😂 & it's June now lol. They need data to see how good or bad the champ is performing .
  • Options
    edited June 19
    Asher1_1 said:

U don't keep up ?? On May 7 onslaught, maestro , deathless gully rebalance update came 😂 & it's June now lol. They need data to see how good or bad the champ is performing .

Good point @Asher1_1 generally they are released once in a month with Onslaught being the exception since there were two other champs as well I don't really expect both the champs Bullseye and White Tiger to get changed.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,178 ★★★★★
    Asher1_1 said:

They were one month late with Onslaught, Maestro and Guilly. Now they’re even more than one month late. Bullseye and White Tiger have hit the basics a while ago already and there’s no rebalance post. Luckily I can already tell you they will not be nerfing Bullseye at all. They will instead introduce champs that counter him like Mr Sinister and Negasonic.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★★
    Asher1_1 said:

You don't keep up? The rebalnace up until recently has been monthly, 6 months after a champ is released for the longest time.
    Onslaught and such were a bit later than normal, and so is bullseye/white tiger.

They've had plenty of time.
  • Options

Asher1_1 said:

They were one month late with Onslaught, Maestro and Guilly. Now they’re even more than one month late. Bullseye and White Tiger have hit the basics a while ago already and there’s no rebalance post. Luckily I can already tell you they will not be nerfing Bullseye at all. They will instead introduce champs that counter him like Mr Sinister and Negasonic.
    Lol they did it in a batch so onslaught was December champ & they made the post in may . That's perfect 6 month time to observe the champ in aq, aw ,quest ,BGs 😂
  • Options

Asher1_1 said:

You don't keep up? The rebalnace up until recently has been monthly, 6 months after a champ is released for the longest time.
    Onslaught and such were a bit later than normal, and so is bullseye/white tiger.

I don't think u quite understand how update works for simple normal next month update u have to give details to apple store , Android store . So that means they are working on August / September content now . Like the CCP challenge they contacted the players almost 1 year before the content released calculate how should the rewards be as 5k 7* shards were too good .
    They are probably working on Nov sales as July 4th sales have already been finalized .it will be released on time.
    Considering all that I don't think u can say they had plenty of time.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,006 Guardian

Asher1_1 said:

Here's the thing, rebalance updates (besides the 6th month being when they take place) was never on a set schedule. It might appear that they were since they were always 3 months after, but kabam has no internal schedule for getting rebalance updates out. Thr rebalance updates go out after kabam has gathered the data necessary to see if a champion is performing how they want them to. If they are, great, no rebalance needed. If they aren't, then that's where things get spicy. They then have to determine how they want to rebalance the champion, which can take time. At the very least, they need a good idea of how to rebalance the champion before they post the update. It would suck if the update was, "bullseye isn't performing as well as we thought he would, so we are going to rebalance him".
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    Mord said:

Pikolu said:

Asher1_1 said:

Here's the thing, rebalance updates (besides the 6th month being when they take place) was never on a set schedule. It might appear that they were since they were always 3 months after, but kabam has no internal schedule for getting rebalance updates out. Thr rebalance updates go out after kabam has gathered the data necessary to see if a champion is performing how they want them to. If they are, great, no rebalance needed. If they aren't, then that's where things get spicy. They then have to determine how they want to rebalance the champion, which can take time. At the very least, they need a good idea of how to rebalance the champion before they post the update. It would suck if the update was, "bullseye isn't performing as well as we thought he would, so we are going to rebalance him".
    They did talk about a set schedule. From the original announcement, in case you are curious:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/295021/an-update-to-balancing-in-mcoc/p1

You just proved Pikolus point. They didn't say the info would be out in 3 months. They said they'd gather data for 3 months
  • Options
    Mrt9810Mrt9810 Posts: 66
    I think the debate over the schedule is getting off track to the fact is that they were happening a good deal faster and have now slowed some. Also they have really pulled back on the re-balancing of older champs which they said was to focus on bigger reworks like superior iron man, but we havent seen anything about that and they now come out every three months. The reworking was/ is a great program that people got excited over ,but it has scaled back alot over the years. Its good for us to provide the feedback that we like it and dont want that trend to continue.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,265 ★★★★★
    Mrt9810 said:

I think the debate over the schedule is getting off track to the fact is that they were happening a good deal faster and have now slowed some. Also they have really pulled back on the re-balancing of older champs which they said was to focus on bigger reworks like superior iron man, but we havent seen anything about that and they now come out every three months. The reworking was/ is a great program that people got excited over ,but it has scaled back alot over the years. Its good for us to provide the feedback that we like it and dont want that trend to continue.

They said ccp wont be showing the buffs anymore so like sim we wont know the changes till it actually drops
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,886 ★★★★
    I’m predicting Bullseye won’t get nerfed because we literally got three hard counters this year after his release.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,417 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I’m predicting Bullseye won’t get nerfed because we literally got three hard counters this year after his release.

He got a nerf lmao. Just a slight one though
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

He got a nerf lmao. Just a slight one though
    Yeah just saw the balance update. White Tiger isn’t getting changed as well. So Bullseye won’t inflict bleed on dex, but will still bleed on specials

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/369780/balance-update-bullseye-and-white-tiger#latest
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,546 ★★★★★
    bullseye won't inflict bleed when you dex his base hits, which is pretty nice for champs like bishop
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 213
    I don't like rebalancing it just ruined a chance to get an old champ rebalancing.
    Kabam already not releasing buff for months and these rebalancing will destroy a chance of an old champ to shine again.
    Don't forget those months are gone when we used to get 4 buffs in a month
    We don't even get 2 buffs in a month which is why I don't like rebalancing just to make sure that an old champ gets updated
  • Options

After Onslaught Bullseye and White Tiger rebalance information is yet to be announced... has rebalance taken a backseat in the game so far? It's past 6 months now for Bullseye and White Tiger.

Lol u were asking now it's out Bullsye & white tiger
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

bullseye won't inflict bleed when you dex his base hits, which is pretty nice for champs like bishop

Starky too. I can dex to 10 and kick his butt before he even reaches a bar of power
    Nightcrawler as well?
  • Options

I don't like rebalancing it just ruined a chance to get an old champ rebalancing.
    Kabam already not releasing buff for months and these rebalancing will destroy a chance of an old champ to shine again.
    We don't even get 2 buffs in a month which is why I don't like rebalancing just to make sure that an old champ gets updated

They said we’ll get an overhaul every 3 months
  • Options
    Thank you all so Bullseye is getting tuned down on defense but I feel he should have got some offensive tuneup and White Tiger isn't getting changed that's to be expected.
  • Options

I know the feeling but we are getting a Superior Ironman overhaul in next month or two
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,546 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Starky too. I can dex to 10 and kick his butt before he even reaches a bar of power
    Nightcrawler as well?
    I wonder how he interacts with bullseye since he turns off dex mastery If I remember it right.
  • Options

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Nightcrawler as well?
    I wonder how he interacts with bullseye since he turns off dex mastery If I remember it right.
    Actually I’m wondering if he can dex the sp1 better than other champions