**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Daily super event for valiant players

ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 263 ★★★
I think the loss of the daily crystal for a valiant players is being overlooked. This is just one pic of three days and although I'll admit it was a lucky pull it's definitely not an anomaly. The web-store also isn't available to all players. We have a few people that can't access it because of the country they live in. Any level under Valiant I agree the new Daily Super Event is better but I'm not so sure for valiant with the daily crystal loss.

Comments

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    Wait valiants losing the daily? My day is ruined
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 655 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

You contradicted yourself twice in your post. First you said we were losing the crystal in general (we aren't) then you mentioned the webstore where we will have the crystal therefore we aren't losing it. Then you mentioned that we are losing the crystal in general again.

We are losing A daily crystal.

But realistically, how many people go to the web store for a daily crystal?
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,949 ★★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

ahmynuts said:

You contradicted yourself twice in your post. First you said we were losing the crystal in general (we aren't) then you mentioned the webstore where we will have the crystal therefore we aren't losing it. Then you mentioned that we are losing the crystal in general again.

I go
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    Which countries can’t access the store? Can they not access it at all or can they not purchase from it?
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 640 ★★★
    I mean with the daily super, valiants can get all that but more guaranteed. Also it runs for a month i swear? Does the daily crystal return after the daily super is done?
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 633 ★★★
    Josh2507 said:

ahmynuts said:

Every single day for all 3 accounts I have
  • Options
    ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 263 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I never contradicted myself just wasn't 100% clear. We're losing a possible of 30-31 daily crystals per month except February which is 28-29 possible days to be exactly clear. Whichever way you want to look at it for valiant players that's a significant loss in rewards.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★
    ShaggyM said:

ahmynuts said:

I never contradicted myself just wasn't 100% clear. We're losing a possible of 30-31 daily crystals per month except February which is 28-29 possible days to be exactly clear. Whichever way you want to look at it for valiant players that's a significant loss in rewards.
    Nah really most of mine has Ben craps. Aside from mine today got a full tier 6 cc most is tier 5 b
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    ShaggyM said:

ahmynuts said:

Do you understand the idea of replacing?
    It means changing, not adding...
    You are giving up RNG for actual rewards...

It works out for the best considering that you can actually have BAD RNG
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 753 ★★★
    Josh2507 said:

ahmynuts said:

It's a part of my morning routine...
  • Options
    tufo24tufo24 Posts: 48

ShaggyM said:

ahmynuts said:

Do you understand the idea of replacing?
    It means changing, not adding...
    You are giving up RNG for actual rewards...

It works out for the best considering that you can actually have BAD RNG
    I have gotten 2 7 star champs from the Daily Valiant crystals. This removes 50% of that chance by getting 1 instead of 2 Daily crystals now since the new event does not give a 7 star champ. The only good items listed I need are the T4A and T6CC shards besides 7 star shards
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 629 ★★★
    I think if they were going to delete a daily crystal, it should have been deleted from summoners market and put a daily in the super event.

And put legends celeb crystal in the calendar, weekly intervals.

I think people would appreciate that, especially when they don’t have much time to be on this game, let alone have to remember to go to a webpage daily to collect things.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 838 ★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

ahmynuts said:

I go everyday without fail
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,694 ★★★★
    edited June 21
    tufo24 said:

I have gotten 2 7 star champs from the Daily Valiant crystals. This removes 50% of that chance by getting 1 instead of 2 Daily crystals now since the new event does not give a 7 star champ. The only good items listed I need are the T4A and T6CC shards besides 7 star shards

Good for you - I haven't got a single champion, of any rarity, from any Daily Crystal, ever. These changes are fantastic.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,367 ★★★★
    Most of my drops consist of 1/10 of a t6b or t3a so personally I’m fine with it lol
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 589 ★★★

Most of my drops consist of 1/10 of a t6b or t3a so personally I’m fine with it lol

I pulled a 7* Odin today, which is my second 7* I've pulled since I became Valiant in March.

And I STILL am fine with this change.
  • Options
    JollyHawk said:

I pulled a 7* Odin today, which is my second 7* I've pulled since I became Valiant in March.

And I STILL am fine with this change.
    Firstly congrats, best I’ve gotten is the 5k 7* shards drop so a bit jealous lol. Thankfully that drop let me pull a spot dupe so at least I got something nice.

Secondly yea, I completely agree. Unless you’re getting like top 1% drop rates these rewards will be better in the long run. And even if you are getting top tier rng that won’t last forever, whereas the super event is consistent.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 389 ★★
    IMO fix reward is better than RNG reward. The opening you had has 1 in 1000 or 10000. And for valient we will be getting 750 7* shards, 1/2 T6B/T3A/45%T6CC (selector).

OP could also get 10% of the same crystal. So IMO super will give you what you want not kabam RNG wants to give.

If you are always lucky with your opening and always get these kind of stuffs than super event is bad. For unlucky summoners like me it is good.

Speaking of kabam RNG. I opened 15 Megentron crystal but I didn't get single 6* out of them. But my alliance members got 2 7* (including CMM) from 2 Megentron crystal.

• Options
    I don’t think people are realizing how damn good some of the lower tier items are. 250k gold a day is 7.5m per month completely for free just by playing the game normally. I used to struggle with gold and while I have plenty of it now, this basically ensures I won’t have to worry about gold ever again. 15 tier 6 iso bricks is great as well for those that need it.

I’m pretty sure this is the first time a level 5 potion can be consistently farmed without units. As someone who does the apothecary and 22h events daily I stack up on level 4 potions and usually have to seek them because I get too many. Now I can equally stack on level 4s and level 5s, not to mention the level 5s are twice as potent.

As a free to play player 7* shards have been annoying to acquire consistently, though I will say it’s been a lot better lately. Sometimes it’d take me close to a month to get a single 7* if content was stale at the time. Now I get a full 7* every 20 days just for playing the game normally, and this is in addition to every other source I already had.

That’s literally just the first tier, and I would genuinely trade one of my dailies just for those. This is a seriously awesome change, and I really hope it becomes permanent.