**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Spring of sorrow week 4

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★

Graves_3 said:

Just did a test try not even trying much and throwing 1 sp3 with a 6r3 red mags, done 32% dmg...

Now who will tell the popcorn guy that red mags doesn’t fit any objective?
    What are you talking about?... There was one for Mutant...
    No, there's one for #X-Men, which Red Magneto is not. White Magneto is though.
    Well glad I gave up.. pft xmen are mutants silly Kabam
  • Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 129
    Vox worked great for DOT. StormX got the mutant. Odin for the burst. Easy week.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,551 ★★★★★
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,172 ★★★★★

Graves_3 said:

TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

I’m a valiant player. I don’t have Gorr as a 6 or 7. I don’t have Gladiator as a 5 6 or 7. Apparently my only box is a 3-star.

This blows.

5 eligible champs and 100% damage reduction is obnoxiously restrictive design.

Fights like the grandmaster are difficult and skill based, but fights that are excluding the vast majority of champs…that’s nonsense.

Not trying to be a **** but if you are an endgame player (these objectives ARE for endgame players with well developed rosters) you should already have one of those ranked up or available at the very least so you can rank them up.
    I have 42 7-stars and 231 6-stars. How would you advise I force Gorr or Gladiator to pop out of a crystal?
    Not having one is understandable but not having a single one? Vox and Gladiator were both not only in the 6* featured but the Titan as well, what were you doing back then? I've pulled every single 6* featured champ for the past 12 months no exceptions and my account is smaller than yours.
    So the next time someone makes a post about crystal RNG, and you dunk on them, can we reference this post of yours? Some people are unlucky with some pulls. I have 248 6 stars and I only pulled torch 3 months ago. No matter how many crystals people open, you cannot guarantee a pull.
    RNG can't possibly be that bad.
    You underestimate rng. I know someone who opened 110+ featureds and didn’t get onslaught. They had a natural max sig bullseye and then some, but no onslaught. I myself a few days ago looked at my roster a few days ago to see what I had for the ccp challenges. I found out I don’t have a 5*,6*, or 7* Hawkeye who is one of the oldest champs. Until a few months ago I didn’t have a single rarity of hit monkey. I’m a 2.9m valiant which isn’t that big, but big enough to where you’d expect me to have some of the champs I’m missing. Idk how you think rng can’t be completely out of the ordinary sometimes.
    How do you know they opened +110 because they said so? I could easily say I popped 10 and got all featured champs in a single pop does that mean it's true? Where is the proof?

Hawkeye is in the basic pool which is massive, not the featured pool which is very small, of course basic champs are harder to get, featured ones however... Sorry no lol you can say whatever you want, until I see actual proof with screenshots of someone popping hundreds of crystals and not getting one out of two featured champs (cause we're not even talking about one champ here we're talking about two different champs that were in the featured pool) I'll just continue to downplay every single comment from every Valiant who claims they don't have a single option for the objective. If you're Valiant and you play the game consistently there is no way you don't have at least one of them unless of course you don't actually play the game consistently.
    No I don’t have screenshot proof and even if I had a screenshot it wouldn’t be 110 crystals all at once as he opened them a few at a time as he got the shards. So fine, discard that part if you want to, as there’s no proof. Except with no proof you’re arguing that it’s impossible for any valiant who plays the game consistently to not already have a champ ranked for every objective for every fight. If a single valiant player didn’t have an option ranked up for one of the objectives thus far your statement is immediately proven false.

I won’t argue any further, I just don’t see how it’s hard to believe, even though some of these objectives have no more than like 3-5 usable champs.
    I didn't say ranked, they may or may not be ranked, I had to r4 OG Storm for this unfortunately.
    If a Valiant player doesn't have a single option on their entire roster at any rank at all then that just means that either A. They don't play the game consistently or B. They just became Valiant and aren't actually an endgame players (who these restrictive objectives are for).

I find it hard to believe because I'm not exactly an endgame player myself and I still had all the options because I play the game consistently, I had to rank up one of them but I had them on my roster already. Judging by the fact most people are complaining about difficulty and not how restrictive the objectives are I'm willing to bet this is the case for most if not all actual endgame players.
  • Options
    DocWestDocWest Posts: 92 ★★
    Just pulled 7* Vox from the free 7* crystal so I can do the final objective now! That’s crazy good luck and timing. Wow
  • Options
    jdschwjdschw Posts: 250 ★★
    edited June 27
    For people who use Vox, what is his rotation? I'm considering ranking him for this fight.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Red Mags will work but he is no objective champ 😪😪😪
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 373 ★★★
    The issue is he is WAYYY too aggressive. Half the time you're backed up against the wall, having to keep dexing, and as soon as you mess up, he hits you with a combo that does over half your health because of all the armor breaks.

It would be better if not for that, but it gets obnoxious how easily you're backed up into your corner, and is almost impossible to gain ground.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,734 ★★★★
    jdschw said:

For people who use Vox, what is his rotation? I'm considering ranking him for this fight.

MLM or MLLLL combos build the buffs with the most efficiency - I think natural cap of 10 of each normally - then when you throw an L1 or L2 it makes a degen for each buff, then throw another SP1 or 2 while the degen is still on them (as late as possible) to turn them all back into more buffs.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,224 ★★★★
    From an old alliance mate's video, I was able to get my other 2 solos (Glad and StormX). What my downfall turned out to be was constantly dexing, and then trying to get as much distance between me and his sp1 before I parried the final hit. This led to usually either being intercepted when I tried to go after him, getting clipped by the first hits of his special, or it led to me getting cornered more often than not (unstoppable fiesta for him).

What I ended up doing was just pushing him towards his side of the wall and letting him throw his sp1 into my block (minimal damage). DO NOT dex again after his first 2 hits, as he moves back himself a little to shoot the projectile. Once you parry that, you have an opening to dash in and repeat the process.

While sometimes his AI would go wonky and I'd have to dance around the middle of the arena to bait his sp1, he would usually automatically throw it if he was against the wall. Biggest thing you need to worry about with this method is simply parrying the projectile. One slip-up could be the difference betwen a solo or losing your rhythm.
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 474 ★★★
    Is it even possible to do this with VtD? Bank 3 buffs and launch an sp3, do 12 seconds of damage? Maybe if you get 2 power gain and a fury.
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 474 ★★★

Is it even possible to do this with VtD? Bank 3 buffs and launch an sp3, do 12 seconds of damage? Maybe if you get 2 power gain and a fury.

Update: happened to get 2 power gain and a fury. Decided to ramp and throw revives at it. 11 revives later (with some poor play mixed in there), annihilus is down.

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,590 ★★★★★

Update: happened to get 2 power gain and a fury. Decided to ramp and throw revives at it. 11 revives later (with some poor play mixed in there), annihilus is down.

Now you're prepped to do Necropolis with VtD with all that experience.
  • Options
    Brad366Brad366 Posts: 75
    I used Gamora, og storm, and vox. I got lucky because I have all 3 as 7* (ranks 1, 2 and 3 respectively). 12 total revives, which is usually about what I expect from one of these fights.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,590 ★★★★★
    I haven't seen many people mention (if any) Prof X being used. Any tried him yet with Storm relic and mystic boosts?
  • Options

TyEdge said:

I’m a valiant player. I don’t have Gorr as a 6 or 7. I don’t have Gladiator as a 5 6 or 7. Apparently my only box is a 3-star.

This blows.

Fights like the grandmaster are difficult and skill based, but fights that are excluding the vast majority of champs…that’s nonsense.

Not trying to be a **** but if you are an endgame player (these objectives ARE for endgame players with well developed rosters) you should already have one of those ranked up or available at the very least so you can rank them up.
    How he can be responsible for the rng? 5 champs and only 4 of them work (I don't think drax has 3 buffs at a time), there's a high chance OP may not have 4 random champs out of 250 ones. It's kabam mistake to have such s restrictive pool nd call it "endgame content"

Not to mention gladiator nd vox are released less than a year ago, so it's understandable most people may not have him.
    You're saying most endgame players didn't pop a single featured when those two came out? Or if they did it just so happens they missed exactly those two? Come on 💀
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

Graves_3 said:

Just did a test try not even trying much and throwing 1 sp3 with a 6r3 red mags, done 32% dmg...

Now who will tell the popcorn guy that red mags doesn’t fit any objective?
    What are you talking about?... There was one for Mutant...
    He's not Valiant, Paragon noob lol.
    Wow!! You are so frothing at the mouth and remembering a comment I made a long while back that you don’t even realize the objective was X-men and not mutant. A fine specimen of a valiant you are!!
    I'm so angry 👺
  • Options

TyEdge said:

This blows.

How he can be responsible for the rng? 5 champs and only 4 of them work (I don't think drax has 3 buffs at a time), there's a high chance OP may not have 4 random champs out of 250 ones. It's kabam mistake to have such s restrictive pool nd call it "endgame content"

Not to mention gladiator nd vox are released less than a year ago, so it's understandable most people may not have him.
    You're saying most endgame players didn't pop a single featured when those two came out? Or if they did it just so happens they missed exactly those two? Come on 💀
    Yes they do. I usually didn't go for featured crystals, I only got two this cycle, and 5 in the previous one. I consider myself endgame with 5 7* r3s.

And You won't get a specific champ in a single "feat crystal". Haven't your seen multiple complaint posts about summoners popping 50 feat Crystals and not getting targeted champ/champs.

I'm pretty sure there is a certain tag of champs in your roster as well, where the best option you have from that small pool is probably a 5* one. I
    Well I don't know what you're spending your shards in then but if you are endgame (and have most champs in the game like an endgame player usually does) you should be going for featured.

See the problem is I've seen all those complaints (which btw I've barely seen any since December last year) and in two years it's never happened to me, I always pull everything. This means it's either extremely rare or some people are just overexaggerating, if it's the first one fair enough but they still can't change the whole dynamic because of a few (not a lot of people are complaining about the tags here as a matter of fact), if it's the latter well too bad.

I'm missing 23 champs and out of those 23 7 are new ones the rest are og champs mostly, so I doubt it. If I did then I would rank up a 5* ascend boost up and do it worst case scenario. I really don't see the big deal but you do you I guess.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,222 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:
    Idk why people are disagreeing but that's a great fight, you doing stepback hits is also crazy good
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    Got the easiest solo with my 7* r3 vox. It was my first attempt so it wasn't the cleanest, but we take it.

I'll go for the other cosmic one with serpent, haven't decided who I'm using for the xmen one though...
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 901 ★★★

Serpent is the absolute best counter for this fight. Got a easily solo in the first try. He is heal block immune so you're basically regenerating crazy the whole fight. You can take multiple hits and can still end at 100% health, like this. I r3ed him this morning glad I did it.

Note : You can only do damage when the power gain is up. If you have a high tier thor relic, definitely pair it with serpent, It really helps for this fight

I just posted about this. It goes from a tough fight to a joke with serpent. I finished with 97% health and I got hit 56 times lol
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 901 ★★★

Graves_3 said:

TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

This blows.

I have 42 7-stars and 231 6-stars. How would you advise I force Gorr or Gladiator to pop out of a crystal?
    Not having one is understandable but not having a single one? Vox and Gladiator were both not only in the 6* featured but the Titan as well, what were you doing back then? I've pulled every single 6* featured champ for the past 12 months no exceptions and my account is smaller than yours.
    So the next time someone makes a post about crystal RNG, and you dunk on them, can we reference this post of yours? Some people are unlucky with some pulls. I have 248 6 stars and I only pulled torch 3 months ago. No matter how many crystals people open, you cannot guarantee a pull.
    RNG can't possibly be that bad.
    You underestimate rng. I know someone who opened 110+ featureds and didn’t get onslaught. They had a natural max sig bullseye and then some, but no onslaught. I myself a few days ago looked at my roster a few days ago to see what I had for the ccp challenges. I found out I don’t have a 5*,6*, or 7* Hawkeye who is one of the oldest champs. Until a few months ago I didn’t have a single rarity of hit monkey. I’m a 2.9m valiant which isn’t that big, but big enough to where you’d expect me to have some of the champs I’m missing. Idk how you think rng can’t be completely out of the ordinary sometimes.
    How do you know they opened +110 because they said so? I could easily say I popped 10 and got all featured champs in a single pop does that mean it's true? Where is the proof?

Hawkeye is in the basic pool which is massive, not the featured pool which is very small, of course basic champs are harder to get, featured ones however... Sorry no lol you can say whatever you want, until I see actual proof with screenshots of someone popping hundreds of crystals and not getting one out of two featured champs (cause we're not even talking about one champ here we're talking about two different champs that were in the featured pool) I'll just continue to downplay every single comment from every Valiant who claims they don't have a single option for the objective. If you're Valiant and you play the game consistently there is no way you don't have at least one of them unless of course you don't actually play the game consistently.
    I stopped counting after 100......didn't get onslaught. I have a sig 200 kushala from how many I opened....had to be 120+. And this feature is worse....I've opened 20+ and haven't gotten ONE feature yet