**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who do you think is better and why?

Hellstorm_Hellstorm_ Posts: 172
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Please answer the questions please it would help so much thank you!

Who do you think is better and why? 109 votes

Star-Lord
33%
Etaki_LirakoiGolden_GuardianGbSarkarPalanthraxstakHorror_punkmum_m2SlugeinsteinDukeVossler77vg2782JadednoyMarvinSpeedbumpRandom_NoobSungjBUZZdog3000DhruvgCammonRo 36 votes
Spider-Man(Stark Enhanced)
60%
RagamugginGunnerDeathBringer77DrOctavius2_2HarcourtmazeSpity68YellsomeCorpsmanDropfaithDanicb94Jets44adqqedfyvrNitrocurseJP1119HeroBoltsySuperman69KihlgastGAM3RGUYRavenrob_33Excelsior1316TROUBL3D 66 votes
Ultranationalist/Vision(Both)
6%
RealPastorSonOfGwynNexus_UY_ScutiMFenixKUROshchong2Boboman 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Star-Lord
    Star lord will always be the best. Them spark new boys can't rival him.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Star-Lord
    Not spiderman that kid had to get his suit made by iron man who cannot even upgrade his own suit so I guess I vote starlord over him since I have no respect for this version of spidey.
  • Options
    Stark spidey with the stun shock and EMP webs
  • Options
    Star-Lord
    Question, what does snare do?
  • Options
    Greatness_12Greatness_12 Posts: 13
    Star-Lord
    Star lord will almost never not be the best champ unless they buff SW again
  • Options
    DKKingDKKing Posts: 2
    Star lord Is good I'll admit that. But just think about it. Most fights in the game don't last longer than 50-70 hits. Star lord will not be able to get to insane damage he is capable of. Spidey can build up his damage super quickly with poise charges. Also star lord fuels mystic dispersion with his fury buffs. Spidey does not gain any buffs outside of dexterity. However, star lord will always be the best LoL champ.
  • Options
    MFenixMFenix Posts: 10
    Vision
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Star-Lord
    DKKing wrote: »
    Star lord Is good I'll admit that. But just think about it. Most fights in the game don't last longer than 50-70 hits. Star lord will not be able to get to insane damage he is capable of. Spidey can build up his damage super quickly with poise charges. Also star lord fuels mystic dispersion with his fury buffs. Spidey does not gain any buffs outside of dexterity. However, star lord will always be the best LoL champ.

Stark spidey needs to evade a lot to meet star lords damage so against MD the crit buff from dexterity will be worse than starlord's fury. With harder content with more inflated enemies like in act 5.3 and 5.4 starlord will always be slightly above the rest, in terms of DPS over a fight that takes 70 hits starlord usually has slightly higher damage output than spidey since spidey's ramp up takes a bit of time and he can't damage the enemy while building up charges while starlord ramps up through damage. Stark spidey is a close second though, definitely more utility but starlord's raw damage potential is unmatched
  • Options
    What kind of weirdo chooses vision? Lol.
  • Options
    Star-Lord
    Why their opinion. Lol
  • Options
    Star-Lord
    Siva27
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    OG vision is like the 2 into 1
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Stark Spidey's better everywhere except LOL.

Overall, Stark Spidey.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Star-Lord
    I don't like Sparky's playstyle. SL is a lot more straightforward. Hit them, don't get hit and you're good to go. Plus Sparky is very fragile and in have trouble double evading with him
  • Options
    InbaInba Posts: 27
    Star-Lord
    Star lord is a tank ready to explode he is a beast once gaining fury stacks
  • Options
    I'll vote for Stark Spidey. Ultranationalist would be Steve Bannon. He'll be in a Fire and Fury crystal coming soon.
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Star-Lord
    Can't go wrong.
  • Options
    TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    Stark enhanced spidey has insane damage and if he is duped and you get the poise charges built up he has awesome crits on attacks