What are you getting from the battlegrounds store?

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★
edited June 27 in General Discussion
I’m currently paragon, and I’m not really sure what the best value in the bg store is for my money. I always grab all the T6cc selectors, but from there I’m not sure what the best value is, mainly when looking at T6cc crystals, 6* and 7* shards, and more.
What do you get or think is the most worth it?

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,896 ★★★★★
    As a valiant
    7* shards
    6* relic shards
    T6cc selectors
    Sometimes 6* sig stones.
  • DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

As a Valiant, the only thing I get is the 10 normal t6cc crystals every week. Not really targeting any specific class, so no point in paying the premium price for the selectors

Same. Occasionally will grab 7* shards if I'm close to a crystal.
  • EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Member Posts: 325
    As a Valiant, the shards are more expensive than for Paragon, so I just buy 5 star shards for the ISO. I also buy T5 basic because for some reason I always run out ot that and not T3A.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    Valiant player, all sig stones + a couple of T6 crystals
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I used to pick up the 10 t6cc crystals but after doing that for 2 months I’m now kinda broke. I’ve switched over to 6* sigs as those are cheap and I need to sig some champs for the ccp challenges. Sometimes 6* shards as well for the featured crystals.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I used to get the 6* sig stones and the 6* shards when I was targeting certain champs from the featured crystals. But for about 2 months now, I've strictly been buying the T6CC crystals and selectors to build up my stock. Also will randomly buy some of the relic materials trying to get all my 6* relics to r2 over time.
  • N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Member Posts: 127

I used to get the 6* sig stones and the 6* shards when I was targeting certain champs from the featured crystals. But for about 2 months now, I've strictly been buying the T6CC crystals and selectors to build up my stock. Also will randomly buy some of the relic materials trying to get all my 6* relics to r2 over time.

@jcphillips7 do you find the benefit worth it to rank up the relics? I’ve mostly been ignoring it except for when I happen to have acquired the materials
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

@jcphillips7 do you find the benefit worth it to rank up the relics? I’ve mostly been ignoring it except for when I happen to have acquired the materials
    It's just more OCD habit for me really, or when I don't have someone I want to level up, so I'd do relics instead to get some points. I have more than enough gold, so the costs of doing relics has never been something that's bothered me. I also want as much benefit as possible for my top, most used champs and the relics they have equipped.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    The best stuff is massively overpriced.

Obviously 7* shards and T6 cc are the most valuable.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    The only thing I buy is t6cc selectors every week.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,301 ★★★★★
    I kinda stopped spending on BG until 4th of july sales are revealed...also stopped all rank ups and stuff
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Member Posts: 594 ★★★
    Valiant Player- (order of priority) T6cc, T6b/t4a, sig stones, t5cc
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★★★
    Valient player. Typically get 5* Sig stones. So cheap and looking to max all champions (eventually). Then it’s T6cc unless I’m running low on T3a and T6b then I focus on them for a few weeks.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    Valiant, t6cc selectors to fill out each class in anticipation of SOS supplying another t4a then switch to regulars.

7* shards if I'm close.

That's about it.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 664 ★★★
    valiant:,..t6 cc crystals or selectors.
    But for the past couple months mostly buying out the 7 * shards.
    Trying to expand my roster of new champs and get some awakenings to give me more options of champs to invest in.
  • Hulk808Hulk808 Member Posts: 65
    7* shards every week
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,235 ★★★★
    As a valiant i still go for 6* shards. Been hunting for scorp, kate and absorbing man.
  • GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★

I kinda stopped spending on BG until 4th of july sales are revealed...also stopped all rank ups and stuff

You are aware that there is a limit to how many trophy tokens you can hold?
  • JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 218 ★★
    Vaillant and 7* every week aswell until I have a really strong roster of 7* champs then I will switch progressively to T6CC
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 834 ★★★
    6* shards and 5* shards for iso
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    6* sig stones & T6CC…
  • Supergamer_69Supergamer_69 Member Posts: 23
    i am uncollected, but imo you could get a deathless piece for 30k just for collection purposes. (getting ready to get bombed by disagrees).
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,277 ★★★★
    5* Sig Stones (my Kate Bishop with 165 now and Cryo Arrow degenerates rival fast), T5 Cat and if about to reach 15* 6 stars crystal shards , I do buy more.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    Im still sitting on at least 6 of each t6cc so I've been buying Sig stones atm and still have lots of tokens left over.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,024 ★★★★★
    Only 7* shards, that's right, 7.