Who is the best defender for bg among these 2023-2024 new champs

AddictorAddictor Member Posts: 428 ★★★

Who is the best defender for bg among these 2023-2024 new champs 45 votes

Dust
80%
PantherusNZzuffyThatGuyYouSaw235MasterduxWinter_souljaRayven5220svilariumcaptain_rogersItsClobberinTimeVABBI2003Diegog2000WinterFieldsAdri5846The_Doctor_24_1Steam97Drew3808MarouenILoveDrDoomCoach_G1Ultragamer 36 votes
Negasonic
0%
Prowler
6%
evilKINGwilsonSFRANZ3orpimeS 3 votes
Spider Punk
2%
Asyalol 1 vote
Silver Sable
0%
Northstar
4%
TribalChiefBrill_14 2 votes
Iron heart
0%
Cheeilth
6%
Ben_15455NONYABIZZRaselRana 3 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,346 ★★★★★
    Serpent
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,418 ★★★★★
    Dust
    It's a close one between Chee'ilth and Dust, you can't parry against either of them and have to go for intercepts only but Dust is slightly better cause if you have bleed immune you can block freely against Chee'ilth.
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    Dust

It's a close one between Chee'ilth and Dust, you can't parry against either of them and have to go for intercepts only but Dust is slightly better cause if you have bleed immune you can block freely against Chee'ilth.

Chee ilth is easy sure no parry but if no parry was a very big threat zemo, shuri, and many others would be big threats
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,418 ★★★★★
    edited July 1
    Dust

Chee ilth is easy sure no parry but if no parry was a very big threat zemo, shuri, and many others would be big threats
    Neither of those will kill you with a single combo if you miss the intercept. You get hit by two of her mediums and you're dead because of the bleeds.
    Also, unlike Shuri and Zemo you can't hold block and try to punish Chee'ilth's heavy cause the bleeds go through block.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,175 ★★★★★
    Dust
    Also, some people's devices have problems with Dust' animations and lagging, so I draft her for that defensive reason as well, no matter how slight.
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,291 ★★★
    Dust
    I will take some time for defeating her
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,314 ★★★★★
    Dust
    Her animations make her a worse defender
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,419 ★★★★★
    Dust
    Dust. Chee'ilth is from 2023. Also for some reason I find Negasonic's animations to be annoying as hell.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,162 ★★★★★
    edited July 2
    Dust
    Dust because she has unique ability to frame freeze devices in her sp2, a perfect abuse hero, that's why I have her as r3 🥵

One time I used Mysterio in Arena against her, it was horrible stuttering despite having mid range phone.