**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The f2p experience

IlociaMIlociaM Posts: 39
As a paragon whit no r3 I only match this accounts which makes the game unplayable should I just give up this season?

Comments

• Options
    tnair2015 said:

IlociaM said:

As a paragon whit no r3 I only match this accounts which makes the game unplayable should I just give up this season?

Yes, its free for all
    Yes, i understand that valíants need to get matched against paragons or they wouldn't get any W
  • Options

IlociaM said:

tnair2015 said:

IlociaM said:

Yes, its free for all
    Yes, i understand that valíants need to get matched against paragons or they wouldn't get any W
    By this logic are you saying then that a paragon needs to match a thronebreaker or they wouldn’t get any wins?
    Yep that's exactly what ddl just said
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

IlociaM said:

IlociaM said:

tnair2015 said:

IlociaM said:

Yes, its free for all
    By this logic are you saying then that a paragon needs to match a thronebreaker or they wouldn’t get any wins?
    I have never met a person before who failed to understand something as bad as you and I genuinely think I never will again in my entire life.
    "matching lower tier accounts helps as many people as it's hurts" it's exactly what he said. I don't have anything against ddl he is just speaking for the team
  • Options

IlociaM said:

ahmynuts said:

IlociaM said:

IlociaM said:

tnair2015 said:

IlociaM said:

Yes, its free for all
    I have never met a person before who failed to understand something as bad as you and I genuinely think I never will again in my entire life.
    "matching lower tier accounts helps as many people as it's hurts" it's exactly what he said. I don't have anything against ddl he is just speaking for the team
    Where does it say lower tier accounts 🤣
    "the match making change" is referring to the free for all that they implemented this season
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,638 ★★★★★
    IlociaM said:

IlociaM said:

ahmynuts said:

IlociaM said:

IlociaM said:

tnair2015 said:

IlociaM said:

Yes, its free for all
    Where does it say lower tier accounts 🤣
    "the match making change" is referring to the free for all that they implemented this season
    It means its free for all, not fixed to face lower tiers.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,446 ★★★★
    Give up on what ? All you have to do is reach 300k for all the milestone rewards . Just make sure you don’t advance too much by deliberately losing every once in a while and 300 k is easy
  • Options
    JessieS said:

Give up on what ? All you have to do is reach 300k for all the milestone rewards . Just make sure you don’t advance too much by deliberately losing every once in a while and 300 k is easy

Nice, give him a bannable offense solution...
  • Options
    JessieS said:

I really wanted the vision piece
  • Options
    tnair2015tnair2015 Posts: 99
    JessieS said:

He wants the vision piece I guess
  • Options
    KabamㅤQueenKabamㅤQueen Posts: 2
    Congratulations for reaching vibranium 3
  • Options

Congratulations for reaching vibranium 3

Thanks queen I'll probably will keep trying after my frustration goes away
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

You're in Vibranium, who else you expect to face? It's the top ranks, so ofc you will face top accounts.

Get Valaint asap with act-8 100%

Act 8 give me a science gem this are my opinions

And i could rank up a champ whit catalyst but I'm waiting for CMM to be my firts r3 bc i love her an I wanna have fun whit the videogame
  • Options

IlociaM said:

PT_99 said:

You're in Vibranium, who else you expect to face? It's the top ranks, so ofc you will face top accounts.

And i could rank up a champ whit catalyst but I'm waiting for CMM to be my firts r3 bc i love her an I wanna have fun whit the videogame
    So you could be Valiant right now, but you're waiting? You'll be waiting two months for CMM still. Maybe not the best choice.
    I could be valíant if I rank thing? I rather keep waiting until I have a decent science option and then see if I want valíant right away or wait for cmm
  • Options
    edited July 5

IlociaM said:

IlociaM said:

PT_99 said:

So you could be Valiant right now, but you're waiting? You'll be waiting two months for CMM still. Maybe not the best choice.
    I could be valíant if I rank thing? I rather keep waiting until I have a decent science option and then see if I want valíant right away or wait for cmm
    You said you have a science gem, so I'd do spidergwen of Joe. And you said you could rank with catalysts so then take another one up as it doesn't have to be science. But even if it was, you can't complain about your roster in BG if you're deliberately holding yourself back from the next tier. The benefits greatly outweigh waiting two months.
    Show me your r3 spidey Gwen wining against another r3 Champs on bg and I'll rank her up
  • Options

IlociaM said:

IlociaM said:

IlociaM said:

PT_99 said:

You said you have a science gem, so I'd do spidergwen of Joe. And you said you could rank with catalysts so then take another one up as it doesn't have to be science. But even if it was, you can't complain about your roster in BG if you're deliberately holding yourself back from the next tier. The benefits greatly outweigh waiting two months.
    Show me your r3 spidey Gwen wining against another r3 Champs on bg and I'll rank her up
    There is one thing you don't realize, sure those might not be your favorite champs to rank. The truth is that the faster you reach the top progression level, the more access to 7* champs and ranking up materials you will have.
    Its not about a r3 Spidergwen winning you matches; its about having more 7* R2s to actually have a chance to put up a fight. Trust me having your favorite r3 2 months from now is crippling your account at the moment. The excuse of an r3 winning you matches is so flawed. 1 r3 won't make you stronger, multiple r2s will, and the fastest access to those mats for free is actually crossing the next progression level.
    You go rank up you're spidey Gwen buddy have fun
  • Options
    edited July 5
    IlociaM said:

IlociaM said:

IlociaM said:

IlociaM said:

PT_99 said:

There is one thing you don't realize, sure those might not be your favorite champs to rank. The truth is that the faster you reach the top progression level, the more access to 7* champs and ranking up materials you will have.
    Its not about a r3 Spidergwen winning you matches; its about having more 7* R2s to actually have a chance to put up a fight. Trust me having your favorite r3 2 months from now is crippling your account at the moment. The excuse of an r3 winning you matches is so flawed. 1 r3 won't make you stronger, multiple r2s will, and the fastest access to those mats for free is actually crossing the next progression level.
    You go rank up you're spidey Gwen buddy have fun
    You keep on complaining about BGs...
    I bet your r3 CM will make a big difference in BGs 2 seasons from now 🤣