Who is the better Bullseye counter?

TotalMonster110TotalMonster110 Member Posts: 22
I've seen people debate over whether Negasonic or Sinister is a better counter to Bullseye. Being without Negasonic, I guess I'm left wondering who's better. Who is the superior counter, in your opinion?

Who is the better Bullseye counter? 144 votes

Negasonic teenage warhead
27%
BlackHammerJJoestacks85causticDtl7714GaudyGMoneyLogan00Barrier ReefLiquidkoldGrootman1294OurobørosOwlkitsvilariumZuropeixemacacoLegionnaireItsClobberinTimeDfour24Ben_15455CaptainDenversIoniqus_797 39 votes
Mr. Sinister
72%
hurricantdanielmathMegaSkater67ZENJerryJiverzuffyNanoDroidBigTuna_2054Vegeta9001Drob69TerrayossShaggyMPGUNZ4694SungjjustarandomusernameNojokejaymezgoingBrokenFunk 105 votes

Comments

• PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★★
    I have seen people attempt bullseye with sinister and it ends VERY POORLY, even 1 point in inequity will absolutely destroy you
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 565 ★★★

I'll keep on repeating myself : Moondragon is the fastest and probably the second safest bullseye counter. For those who don't know, Moondragon takes %80 less bleed damage and ignores evade when activating psionic transcendence which shuts down everything that makes Bullseye annoying in the first place. You dex right at the start of the fight to take the bleed damage which automatically ramps you up to 20 charges/psionic transcendence (idk why it ramps you up until 20,is it coded as an indefinite bleed or smt?) . You don't even need to hit him, one dex and he's trivialized. From there just intercept freely and build up to a sp2. My r2 Moondragon takes out r3 Bullseyes with a single sp2 and the fight takes about 30 seconds in average. I'd suggest anyone to test her out if desperately looking for a reliable bullseye counter. Many times you won't even bait a single sp1 if the ai is cooperative, doesn't matter if not either since you won't lose more than %5 of your hp. Hope it helps :)

TLDR: Silver Sable is a champion in Marvel Contest of Champions.

First off you lied about getting 20 charges off 1 dex it takes 20 dex or getting hit 20 times can be a mix
    Second her damage isn’t that great that she’s one shot bullseye with a sp2
    And third in a practice fight bullseye was doing about .5% to a r1 7* moondragon so you’d take more than 5%
    So don’t know where you got these things from but they are false
  • justarandomusernamejustarandomusername Member Posts: 37
    Mr. Sinister

I'll keep on repeating myself : Moondragon is the fastest and probably the second safest bullseye counter. For those who don't know, Moondragon takes %80 less bleed damage and ignores evade when activating psionic transcendence which shuts down everything that makes Bullseye annoying in the first place. You dex right at the start of the fight to take the bleed damage which automatically ramps you up to 20 charges/psionic transcendence (idk why it ramps you up until 20,is it coded as an indefinite bleed or smt?) . You don't even need to hit him, one dex and he's trivialized. From there just intercept freely and build up to a sp2. My r2 Moondragon takes out r3 Bullseyes with a single sp2 and the fight takes about 30 seconds in average. I'd suggest anyone to test her out if desperately looking for a reliable bullseye counter. Many times you won't even bait a single sp1 if the ai is cooperative, doesn't matter if not either since you won't lose more than %5 of your hp. Hope it helps :)

First off you lied about getting 20 charges off 1 dex it takes 20 dex or getting hit 20 times can be a mix
    And third in a practice fight bullseye was doing about .5% to a r1 7* moondragon so you’d take more than 5%
    Did you try it? Cause I do it all the time in bgs and it always works the way I just explained. I may have miscalculated the damage since I run recoils in bgs (I have brain damage) and the sp2 almost always ends up being overkill so I thought a normal mastery setup would do just fine as well. Even if it wouldn't oneshot, it should leave Bullseye with less than %20 hp at most I'd expect? I have a few screenshots of me ending the fight with %90+ hp in 30-35 seconds, can share them if you'd like.
  • Justcause102Justcause102 Member Posts: 140
    Mr. Sinister
    I don't have a Negasonic. However, I do have Sinister rank 5 ascended and it can take over 50 seconds to finish a battle in BG, he's not the fastest but I think he's still the safest. Personally, my favorite is Archangel, but with him it's a gamble, but it can pay off...
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★
    Mr. Sinister
    Mr Sinister is the goat of alliance war.

No easier r5 and s200 + ascended I've ever done.

Wishing for a 7* version 🤞
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 588 ★★★
    Bishops way too cheese
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    Mr. Sinister
    Kitty Pryde 🐱
    But for duel threat, I'll say Sinister.
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Member Posts: 432 ★★★
    Mr. Sinister
    Emma better than both fr
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    Mr. Sinister
    Kushala?

Did you try it? Cause I do it all the time in bgs and it always works the way I just explained. I may have miscalculated the damage since I run recoils in bgs (I have brain damage) and the sp2 almost always ends up being overkill so I thought a normal mastery setup would do just fine as well. Even if it wouldn't oneshot, it should leave Bullseye with less than %20 hp at most I'd expect? I have a few screenshots of me ending the fight with %90+ hp in 30-35 seconds, can share them if you'd like.
    That’s why it works so well recoils heavily benefit her since she will generate charges constantly
  • justarandomusernamejustarandomusername Member Posts: 37
    Mr. Sinister

That’s why it works so well recoils heavily benefit her since she will generate charges constantly
    Actually bleed from the recoils don't ramp her up but in this matchup, instant bleed from Bullseye does. As I've said, I may have miscalculated the damage without recoils but it shouldn't be THAT far from a oneshot since I almost always overkill with the sp2 and don't get to see the last big hit. Again, I'd suggest you to try the matchup the way I explained above and see for yourself.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Mr. Sinister
    WFlex
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    edited July 6
    AA and warlock eat bullseye for breakfast. Nega and sinister are cheat codes too. Guardian iceman and Cgr are a little slow against bullseye than in general fights but doable and great.
    Onslaught is basically fun, same deal with sunspot
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 699 ★★★
    edited July 6
    Sinister is easier but negasonic is the better counter, i think the champion that is the best overall tho is kushala.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★

AA and warlock eat bullseye for breakfast. Nega and sinister are cheat codes too. Guardian iceman and Cgr are a little slow against bullseye than in general fights but doable and great.
    Onslaught is basically fun, same deal with sunspot

CGR takes out bullseye in like 34 seconds lmao. Guardian is very fast too
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    I had decent luck with Kushala.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Negasonic is faster if there's no Inequity so for that reason alone, Negasonic
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,481 ★★★★
    How does Sinsiter counter him ?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★
    Mr. Sinister
    JessieS said:

How does Sinsiter counter him ?

Takes no damage from bleed and regen damage from crit hits. Basically immortal against bullseye.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,368 ★★★★★
    You know Negasonic is in desperate need of a tune up when she was released to be a hard Bullseye counter, but ends up not even being a top 5 counter in BGs from how long the fight takes
    Polygon said:

You know Negasonic is in desperate need of a tune up when she was released to be a hard Bullseye counter, but ends up not even being a top 5 counter in BGs from how long the fight takes

She is a hard counter but she’s not a nuke like cgr
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★
    Mr. Sinister
    As much as I hate to say it, Negasonic isn't going to get a tune up. Actually anyone released this year, except silver sable and maybe ironheart most likely won't get a tune up.

Other champs are decent on offense, including negasonic. That's how dust, nega, punk and destroyer are intended to be, Just decent/good champs. They most likely won't be touched. Negasonic absolutely won't be touched. Prowler isn't going to get plasma instead of incenerates. Punk have to depend on 200 sig (most likely). Dust and destroyer will have the same ramp up time. We have to deal with it. Only trash and underwhelming champs might get a tune up.