R3 deathless champs

EquintsEquints Member Posts: 72
With the release of deathless vision coming soon I was wondering if anyone has a r3 deathless champ or is planning to take a deathless champ r3. Me personally deathless vision will be my 4th r3 and 3rd r3 deathless champ.

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★
    So far for me just dguilly is r3 no plans with dkg and a little of no plans with dvis
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    DGuilly is ok not sure of r3.. got her at r2..
    DKG 🤮
  • The_losttierThe_losttier Member Posts: 128 ★★
    I have DKG R3, DG R2 and maybe DV R3. I play a lot incursions and they are fun to play even if not is meta
  • RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    My alt account is Deathless dedicated. Taking them all to r3. I'm really impressed with Guilly at r3.

They're cool but not the best competitively.
    Gully is great for bgs but King Groot isn't r3 worthy imo, there are many better cosmics

Aka deathless thanos
    It depends what the next deathless is my plan is still at most 2 r3s for deathless but all are going r2 min but thanos is 100% r3 though
  • EquintsEquints Member Posts: 72
    Vanitelia said:

Maybe the OP is on to something. Once all 5 come out (including Thanos), he may have the best 5 champ team ever assembled if they are all r3...I have my doubts and there are a lot better options right now. Time will tell.

Kudos mate. Always have enjoyed when people rank up who they want instead of who everyone else does.

Thanks, that is my main goal to have a good deathless team and it's looking promising with dv kit, and it's always nice to rank up a champ that you don't see many others have at that rank.
  • HerohanoiHerohanoi Member Posts: 120 ★★
    I have R3 deathless KG on my side Acc, on my main I have him and Tine as R2, I will bring all of the deathless Champs to R2 on my main, may R3 them in the future.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    Vanitelia said:

Maybe the OP is on to something. Once all 5 come out (including Thanos), he may have the best 5 champ team ever assembled if they are all r3...I have my doubts and there are a lot better options right now. Time will tell.

Kudos mate. Always have enjoyed when people rank up who they want instead of who everyone else does.

Can’t wait for Thanos, hope he has the infinity gauntlet
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,401 ★★★★★
    Guilly and KG are R3 worthy, they may not be at the very top of my list but they will get there.
  • Ghost12Ghost12 Member Posts: 608 ★★★
    Equints said:

With the release of deathless vision coming soon I was wondering if anyone has a r3 deathless champ or is planning to take a deathless champ r3. Me personally deathless vision will be my 4th r3 and 3rd r3 deathless champ.

I'm planning to take deathless vision when I get his dupe. Hyped about him the most tbh
  • EquintsEquints Member Posts: 72
    edited July 10

My time to shine

Dkg gang
  • IKONIKON Member Posts: 1,351 ★★★★★

Oh you better believe he's worth R3.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 411 ★★
    Only if the buffed og Guillotine kit was there in deathless Guillotine kit i would have been the first person to rank 3 her as it has not those abilities she is sitting at r1 and dkg at R1 as well maybe I will rank up other deathless Champs in future but I will never rank up deathless Guillotine 😤
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Ghost12 said:

Equints said:

I'm planning to take deathless vision when I get his dupe. Hyped about him the most tbh
    If you plan to do it once you get the dupe, wouldn't it make more sense to do it before the dupe opportunity, since you'll likely have to use him in some difficult content in order to get the dupe?

Personally, I plan to use the 1>2 saga gem to rank him up since he has the #houseofmirrors.