How did you do this bg season?

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★
Where did you all end up at the end of this battlegrounds season? Are you satisfied with where you placed?

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★
    I was fairing pretty well in vibranium, until I hit 2. I used about 15 full energy refills trying to last second hop to 1, and the closest I got was just a few minutes ago, when I was two medals away in the last game of the season. Losing that game, and missing the vibranium 1 milestone by that close really grinds my gears, but I hope you all had a better experience than me
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    I made it to Quantum 1 and then the lag and massive rng fest really hit. I parked at quantum 3 but dropped to arcane 1. Definitely would have pushed higher but I couldn’t risk it especially since they still haven’t fixed the fight times
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    The bugs this season actually worked out nicely for me since starting lower meant I got to hang out in vt longer, as I had no interest in hitting gc to deal with 2 weeks of rng salad. I made it with a few days left in the season and finished I think gamma (I was one of the bottom 10 so idk if I stayed gamma lol) by the end.

Got all the magnetrons, finished with 455k so a W overall in spite of all the bugs happening.
  • Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Member Posts: 262 ★★
    I hit uru3 and regretted it. Soon as I hit the glad circuit it became not fun to play not because the accounts I was going against but the meta🤮. I finished 36points just playing a match every 2 days for the crystal
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    Victory Track was fun and easy, no problem there. Gladiator circuit however, was all but that.

It was a combination of multiple problems, such as P2W matchmaking, hackers, bugs and as well as RNG from the node. I at least always try to aim for arcane for a bit extra, but this time around I ended in Uru 3 after losing arcane 3 progress in the spawn of 2 hours. Sucks that were 2 hours worth of just losing points, would gain more by doing nothing
  • ReyAlemánReyAlemán Member Posts: 92
    55k+ summoners made to GC!
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    I didn't mind starting lower in the VT since it allow me to use my elders mark there. I won like 95% of my matches in VT so I made my 300k milestones and didn't need to use too much of my elders mark. Save so many for next season, that's a big win. After I made the 300k milestone I made my way to GC and relax. I finished with 140 points which is a new high for me. I not not very aggressive once I reach GC so this was a lot of effort and playing time for me. I am going to take it easy from now one. Too much effort for little reward difference in my books.
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 360 ★★★
    Same, Airfin. Reached Diamond 1 last night and got to draw a 7 star. Of course, that 7 star was Mantis, so middle of that pack...

Also made my total 300,000 points in solo rewards, so I'll definitely get higher rewards as a solo player this season than previous seasons. The Cosmic Crush meta really worked for my roster, as did getting 6 star Captain Marvel (Movie version) and teaching people "Hey, maybe don't put someone who uses energy attacks on defense with her in the other person's roster. I even did some Human Torch "If you die, I die" matchups for wins where I gave them a defender they weren't going to knock down 20 percent of health in 110 seconds.
  • VenoweenVenoween Member Posts: 170
    Diamond one for the first time. I almost never play battlegrounds because there’s not enough incentive for the grind.
  • IlociaMIlociaM Member Posts: 107
    I'm paragon and got to gamma 1 very fun to farm those valíants lmao
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 256 ★★

Where did you all end up at the end of this battlegrounds season? Are you satisfied with where you placed?

Arcane 2 pretty happy since it was the first I actually played in the GC
  • Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Member Posts: 300 ★★
    Best ever! Cracked into GC!
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Member Posts: 198
    Finally made GC for the first time. Uru III. 400K pts
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,895 ★★★★★
    Hit GC, got all magnetron crystals. Success.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    Gamma 3 and I'm fine with that. I normally stop at urur 3 but had to keep playing to get those magnetron crystals every two days
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    Got in Uru and only did further matches for Magne crystals
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    Uru3. Timed it well so I only had a week or so in gc, farmed my magnetron and moved on.
  • Alberto_riderAlberto_rider Member Posts: 1
    Soy irreclable y estuvo fatal. Full hacks y cuentas altas con las que no se puede competir.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,111 ★★★★★
    GC uru2 just because I had to get the magnetron crystals. I dislike bg so much, it’s annoying that I had to play it so much to get the vision piece.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Was a relaxing season, I played the least amount in a long time, and still got solid points from Kabam dishing out extra Elder Marks. I just used Marks for all my matches in both VT & GC and didn't use a single energy all season and got to 500k+ solo/~550k alliance points.

Considered playing more in GC but I didn't enjoy the RNG on the buffs/debuffs so played to hit 2-day milestones and called it good, ended in Arcane 1 (lowest in a long while too)? The return on rewards for the time isn't worth it to me - just really don't care spending ton of time in BGs.

• MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 576 ★★★
    Got into gc for the first time.
    Got around 600k points in the solo objective and 10 million in the alliance one
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    I bulldozed my way through the Victory Track with ease. As in, it took me maybe 10 days instead of having to do a desperate scramble in the last few days of the season (which is what usually happens).

The interesting thing is that I ultimately didn't end up in a higher position despite having about two extra weeks to increase my score. I think I am firmly an Uru 1/Gamma 3 kind of guy, no matter how much time I get to grind my way to the top.

I did have a fun season, though. I know there's been a lot of complaining about the nodes etc, but I enjoyed everything I played this season. The only thing I would change in the Archon (?) node is to have it kick in maybe one or two seconds into the fight. Immediately starting off with a Crush debuff that you have no chance to react to, and then get pummeled into oblivion in the first seconds of the fight, is just not a fun way to start things off.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★
    Dropped to top Q2 after hitting m2, Cant play much these days. Could land higher but such is life.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★
    Diamond 1 about 2 hours to BG ending.

It was awesome to acomplish and get those 15k shards....

Maybe rewards will be 10k 6* shards and 20 sigs
  • Cuber2906Cuber2906 Member Posts: 134

what 7* did u get?
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★
    Cuber2906 said:

what 7* did u get?

The gigantic Spider Ham
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 911 ★★★
    idk if i dropped to m3 from m2, but i ended with 303 points. Judging by spending nothing on july 4th and how chaotic this meta was, quite happy about my performance