What champions have aged the best?

2»

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,892 ★★★★★
    Archangel. His design will never get old, Even in 2035 he stays relevant.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,295 ★★★★★
    With OG kit and no buff or tune up

Hyperion, Void, Ghost, AA tops the list
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★

Archangel. His design will never get old, Even in 2035 he stays relevant.

Plus he’s only going to get better as he’s available past a 6 star. Like s 7 star Archangel right now would be busted
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★

With OG kit and no buff or tune up

Hyperion, Void, Ghost, AA tops the list

I don’t see Ghost that much in decks nowadays
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 370 ★★★
    Nobody's mentioned Angela? She's a 2017 champ who's still amazing. Hits like an absolute truck when you can stack 3 furies. Oh right, and she's *completely immune to damaging debuffs* once she has a few buffs on her, and she shuts down autoblock!

She's useless on defense, but she has been my MVP attacker in both AW and BGs. I can only imagine the looks on people's faces when they see me draft her, only to discover I can take FAM, shocker, overseer, red skull, and tons of other tough defenders in under 30 seconds with >95% health. She basically ignores biohazard and hazard shift nodes in AW. Honestly, I don't get why she's not in more decks.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Member Posts: 413 ★★
    One people forgot about is Dr voodoo. He still destroys buff heavy champs. Gets heal at beginning of every fight. Some power control. I can throw 1 sp1 and instantly be sp3 ready.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    jdschw said:

Nobody's mentioned Angela? She's a 2017 champ who's still amazing. Hits like an absolute truck when you can stack 3 furies. Oh right, and she's *completely immune to damaging debuffs* once she has a few buffs on her, and she shuts down autoblock!

She's useless on defense, but she has been my MVP attacker in both AW and BGs. I can only imagine the looks on people's faces when they see me draft her, only to discover I can take FAM, shocker, overseer, red skull, and tons of other tough defenders in under 30 seconds with >95% health. She basically ignores biohazard and hazard shift nodes in AW. Honestly, I don't get why she's not in more decks.

She was only this good after her buff