Don’t mess up DR STRANGE

DarthVadidDarthVadid Member Posts: 408 ★★★
edited August 19 in General Discussion
As an avid user of the doctor I am begging you Kabam don’t Hood this character. Strange was the best! Now he’s still great but not as useful. Just buff his attributes and give him the IDOOM synergy in his kit. Along with some immunity and utility and your done. Don’t take away his passive power gain or counter spell. This are so unique and helpful. He is an untouchable champ when used correctly. He just hits weak and has no immunity. Here is a Crucible fight to show how good he still is but how much work he still needs
https://youtu.be/yhaMR9fibQ8?si=Dt-UrZa_qEIXhCav
Post edited by Kabam Pinwheel on

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,439 ★★★★★
    I would personally just revert him back to his pre12.0 self, or give him an entirely new kit of abilities like Enchantress
    BigBlueOx said:

EdisonLaw said:

I would personally just revert him back to his pre12.0 self, or give him an entirely new kit of abilities like Enchantress

For the love of all that is holy in this world not the 2nd thing.

If Strange wins I can only hope he gets a spell casting kit closer to Kushala, Wiccan, or his current kit. We don’t need another champ at complexity level 11 out of 5 any time soon
    Yeah maybe like Wiccan would be better, or, just revert him back to pre12.0
  • IlociaMIlociaM Member Posts: 123
    Vote iron fist
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Member Posts: 408 ★★★
    Doctor Strange 12.0 Would be great but he needs some immunity and more utility

Doctor Strange 12.0 Would be great but he needs some immunity and more utility

I have an idea, pre 12.0 kit, but with reverse controls immunity, energy resistance at base, incinerates, burst damage, etc
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,163 ★★★★★
    People who thinks Captain America is losing must be the same people who thought Blob will win 🤣
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,303 ★★★★★
    Just give him flat attack attribute boost
    Give him incinerate,coldsnap resistance upto 90%
    Give him reliable counterspell mechanic playstyle with damage tied to it( I mean control when to nullify buffs or when not to according to situation so enhancing damage accordingly)

And we have one of the most strongest champ in mystic class
    PT_99 said:

People who thinks Captain America is losing must be the same people who thought Blob will win 🤣

It’s possible that there may be an unexpected outcome this time
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,321 ★★★★★

One small problem… Dr Strange ain’t winning. Cyclops is!

You spelled captain America wrong
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 419 ★★
    The way dr. Strange confused dormmamu and become immortal I hope he has some way to get immortality for short period of time to show what he can do with time stone.in simple words I hope he use time stone ability in his buff maybe new animations too

The way dr. Strange confused dormmamu and become immortal I hope he has some way to get immortality for short period of time to show what he can do with time stone.in simple words I hope he use time stone ability in his buff maybe new animations too

And maybe he can pause it while hitting the opponent and goes unblockable?
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,445 ★★★★

Even if Strange Looses he should be buffed! Kabam is really getting lazy. All this time spent on visual upgrades and sagas but no reliable buff programs
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 283 ★★★

Even if Strange Looses he should be buffed! Kabam is really getting lazy. All this time spent on visual upgrades and sagas but no reliable buff programs

Superior iron man, Skull, and Sinister are better than half the champs that dropped this year.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,782 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

EdisonLaw said:

Enchantress is cool, and I love how complex she is, but I do not want to see another champion with that complex of a kit in MCOC
    He has a wider range of spells than her, so they will double it for him 🤣
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★

How many times do they have to explain? It’s a different team that handle different things and not one team that handle everything. If they could handle everything with just 1 team then the game would never be this big at all and we don’t even know what going on behind the scene how they decided to approach with this. There was a plan of the roadmap they had a few years ago and there was a project called “project genesis” that essentially meant to rework the game screen and everything that is UI based to reduce the amount of mapping and clicking your way through just to get what you needed to do. This new update of the new UI of those objectives is one example of that as you no longer need to click multiple times as you would have needed to do in the old objective UI format.
    Daddrieda said:

How many times do they have to explain? It’s a different team that handle different things and not one team that handle everything. If they could handle everything with just 1 team then the game would never be this big at all and we don’t even know what going on behind the scene how they decided to approach with this. There was a plan of the roadmap they had a few years ago and there was a project called “project genesis” that essentially meant to rework the game screen and everything that is UI based to reduce the amount of mapping and clicking your way through just to get what you needed to do. This new update of the new UI of those objectives is one example of that as you no longer need to click multiple times as you would have needed to do in the old objective UI format.
    SHILL. I’ve watched this company and witnesses their ineptitude and great successes. But I stand by the lazy comment. Different teams do different things means nothing to me. The highest level accountability is the problem. From Dora to MIIKE the over site has been terrible those 2 were toxic customer blamers. There has been a clear lack of leadership at Kabam. I feel like the cuts by Netmarble are GOOD. Mike deserved to be fired for a long time. And the company was bloated with lazy workers. Now they should be on notice be productive or be gone. Most tech companies have had this issue. Twitter is the highest example over paid entitled employees. I think Netmarble is finally fed up. We will see more work being done all around. I agree the buffs are great. I hope they keep it up and keep consistent. #remebertheblackpanthercivalwarbuff. l
    edited August 12
    Kabam Miake was an arrogant narcissist in his comments and responses. He may be an actual delight in real life. That doesn’t matter when you get payed to interact with customers and you say the things he has said he deserved to be fired.

As far as game development being hard that’s is an excuse for poor work ethic and bad habits. People who are successful embrace challenges and never give excuses

Kabam Miake was an arrogant narcissist in his comments and responses. He may be an actual delight in real life. That doesn’t matter when you get payed to interact with customers and you say the things he has said he deserved to be fired.

As far as game development being hard that’s is an excuse for poor work ethic and bad habits. People who are successful embrace challenges and never give excuses

He may have made some mistakes but that doesn’t make him a narcissist
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 452 ★★★
    This thread reminds me of an angry Karen who didn't tip their server because the burger wasn't at the temp they wanted. Customers want to get all high and mighty acting like they have some kind of control over another human being because they are paying for something. Don't throw blame around unless you know what you're talking about. Step off your high horse.
    EdisonLaw said:

He may have made some mistakes but that doesn’t make him a narcissist
    No it just made him fired! LMAO
    Vanitelia said:

This thread reminds me of an angry Karen who didn't tip their server because the burger wasn't at the temp they wanted. Customers want to get all high and mighty acting like they have some kind of control over another human being because they are paying for something. Don't throw blame around unless you know what you're talking about. Step off your high horse.

This post reminds me of the beta that doesn’t understand free speech and accountability. No one cares about the mistake only how it is handled. To your example if thre waiter does everything they can to make the situation right they will get the tip. If they act like the snowflakes or blame the customers like Kabam has a history of, they deserve all the venom and loss of revenue. To say people don’t know what they are talking about is pretty Karen yourself. The old saying will never die takes one to know one.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,421 ★★★★★

Vanitelia said:

This post reminds me of the beta that doesn’t understand free speech and accountability. No one cares about the mistake only how it is handled. To your example if thre waiter does everything they can to make the situation right they will get the tip. If they act like the snowflakes or blame the customers like Kabam has a history of, they deserve all the venom and loss of revenue. To say people don’t know what they are talking about is pretty Karen yourself. The old saying will never die takes one to know one.
    No I agree, you're definitely a Karen buddy.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    Judging by your comments i have to say, i feel sorry for all the victims that congratulated your mum on your birth not knowing what a unnecessary burden you would be on this earth.

Imagine waking up everyday and having the thoughts and feelings that are contained inside you, such a waste.
This discussion has been closed.