Lag is insufferable

You guys need to fix your effing game man. This ridiculous lag has cost me numerous battlegrounds matches. I demand compensation for this as it's really gotten insane to deal with. Either give me battle chips, elders marks, or a shiz ton of energy. Seriously makes bgs unplayable.

Comments

• WallacemzWallacemz Member Posts: 6
    Look I have to agree; these last few weeks of lags are insane. I’m losing super easy fights now because my lag can freeze for up to 5 full seconds before it finally gets back to the fight. I can’t explore act 8 with this let alone the rest of the **** they’re throwing in the game right now
    Someone in my alliance sent a video of a lag for almost 10 seconds. So I know it’s common

Come on kabam
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,207 ★★★★★
    Demands compensation from kabam.
    Is probably playing on a 10 year old phone which isn't kabams fault
  • xakareeexakareee Member Posts: 5
    I've been having a ton of issues with lag as well. Iphone 13. If I play for longer than about 15 minutes, it starts to get really slow. Happens in the middle of my dashes very frequently, which is costing me intercepts. Restarting the game helps, but having to do it every 15 minutes isn't ideal.
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 146
    the lag is getting bigger this month. last month i have been entering bg matches at 1.48 in the timer but now i only go into the match at 1.39.
    also at the same time my opponenets have only five to six second time delay while i have 15 to 18 second delay.
    i always reinstall the game every update and my mobile is a gaming mobile and i also do have a wifi. so no problems from my side but i am still getting beaten because of these lags.
  • WallacemzWallacemz Member Posts: 6

Hey y'all, what devices are you playing on?

I’m using an iPhone 13, surely that’s not too old for this game
  • Bungee2000Bungee2000 Member Posts: 4
    edited August 15
    I am use a iPhone XR and a IPhone 13 and the lags make the Game unplayable. Before the last Update, all works Fine, but now lags in a Time Range 1-5 seconds. To join BG fight you Need to wait 10-15 seconds longer, so you only have Time 1:30min to Win the fight.
  • mattressmattress Member Posts: 467 ★★★
    Samsung galaxy a15. Same problems. Games almost unplayable last few weeks
  • cbmxcbmx Member Posts: 9
    iphone 11. Battery condition is good. Since the update this month, the game lags at a level that makes it impossible to play. The app also shuts down when trying to enter combat, which has been increasing over the past few months.
  • PitmainiacPitmainiac Member Posts: 3

Running on iPhone XR and 13, personally. I checked with the guys in our alliance and it’s been an issue since the recent update of the content and hotfix release. Alliance members are playing across IOS and android devices both all running into the same issues. Massive lag issues in the middle of fights during combos and during specials animations, long wait times in various playing modes, etc.

• jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 368 ★★★
    I use a galaxy s20, and while the game is certainly playable for me, I have noticed much more lag in the last few months than I had seen in the few years before that.
  • MrKillaChrisMrKillaChris Member Posts: 124
    can't run the game for more than 6 minutes without it, freezing and slowing down, I also run Solo Leveling game for long and it doesn't freeze or lag on me.
    I have a Samsung A53
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    iPhone XR for me. Each update worsens my playing experience. Can't play like this. In fact, slowed down playing this game altogether. Please fix, Kabam.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Member Posts: 875 ★★★★

iPhone 15 pro max.
  • DevilMayDieDevilMayDie Member Posts: 2

Iphone SE 2020, used to play perfectly, but now, my experience has become awful since the last two updates.
    I did the new event 100% but really coudn't appreciate the rewards, bc of my frustrations with all these issues. I even stopped playing BG almost completely this season.
    Hope we can get some good compensation for the last issues, cause most of us lost some valuable resources while facing problems related to lag and A.I issues.

Aside from that, thank you very much for the community support, Pinwheel :smiley:
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★

iPhone 13.
  • AnayanAnayan Member Posts: 19

iPhone 14 Pro lag is gradually getting worse. And a lot of app closing itself. I don’t know if the two are linked or not
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 337
    edited August 18

Iphone xr. Sucks doing the crucible to get exploration with major lag spikes all the time lol.
  • DaG891DaG891 Member Posts: 8

IPad mini (6th gen) running 17.6.1 with frame drops and lag so horrible that I won’t play the game on it anymore. Im talking the game full on freezing mid fight for a noticeable amount of time.

Iphone 13 pro running 17.5.1 fairly awful lag, but nothing compared to iPad mini. One friend of mine using iPhone 13 Pro max on same ios version is experiencing awful lag.
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,226 ★★★★★
    iPhone XR running IOS 17.6.1. The screen would freeze for 2-3 seconds during specials from attacker or defender.
  • Farseer123456789Farseer123456789 Member Posts: 57
    Yea this month the lag across the whole game makes mcoc unplayable. I won't even be able to finish the monthly event quest at this rate. Really disappointing.

I'm playing on a Galaxy S10e
  • MicyclemikeMicyclemike Member Posts: 3
    I apologize for my profanity. But yes, the device I use isn't a dinosaur. I use it at full battery, plugged in, on good wifi, and pretty much only for the game. Even solo content lags. I've been playing battlegrounds more so it's been an issue as it's something I can't control that I get penalized for. Losing points on my rank, waisting energy, waisting elder marks. You get the idea
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 326 ★★★
    Check Nick136 stream and see how crazy lag he experienced
  • Boaby_3Boaby_3 Member Posts: 7
    I'm iPad Pro (3rd Gen), iOS 17.5.1, and have horrendous lags and also get kicked out start of combat 3-4 times a day which destroys me in AQ.
    Game freezes up constantly ESPECIALLY in-fight. At least once per fight it'll freeze for 10 seconds, accompanied by many mini-freezes and lags. ALSO frame jumping where the AI capitalizes and either interrupts my attack or throws a special (where I can't do anything to counter it). This problem gets worse and worse. I have an iPhone XR with barely anything but the game on it. I have a teammate that has the same phone without issues and another teammate with an iPhone 15 who has the same issues as me. PLEASE FIX AND RESPOND with UPDATES on your investigations, Kabam. It's difficult to play this game, Impossible to enjoy it.
    @Kabam Pinwheel any update on this issue? Please give us some good news.
  • JakearoundJakearound Member Posts: 422 ★★★
    This seriously is ridiculous! Can barely play any hard content cause the lag and freezing is completely messing gameplay up!
  • PrinceRaheagarPrinceRaheagar Member Posts: 3

I am using iphone XR and suffering lagging issues so much. I tried android mobile it was even worse than iphone. Game goes totally freeze for 3-5 seconds till we get it back and we didn’t know what will be the opponent next action. It is the worst issue i faced in last 6 years of playing mcoc