7* wishlist

Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 361 ★★★
So here is my list of characters I would like to see as 7*, comment any more below I have missed you would want to see, realistic ones and not herc or similar champs.

Red Hulk, X-23, Apocalypse, Stealth spider man, Hit monkey, Claire, Anti venom, Vulture, Miles, zemo, she hulk, cap Britain.

Comments

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    Apoc, ibom and Kate Bishop are my top 3.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Toad, apoc
    Stealthy, hitmonkey
    Ibom, miles
    Rintrah, Tigra
    Medusa, Hela
    Irondoom, Darkhawk
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited August 18
    8/12 of those champs are not meta relevant and will most likely be known as additional duds In 7* crystals
    The exceptions being stealthy, Monkey, Claire and Zemo
    And don't even come for me about apoc because y'all know damn well y'all ain't using him past being a synergy piece in 2024 and he does not need a 7* for that.
    Ohh and sorry if this sounded like I was hating on your wishlist, that's not what I intended with this reply. Just simply disagreeing
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,287 ★★★★★
    In my eyes....

Sinister
    Red Guardian
    Strange
    Daredevil Hells Kitchen

I'd love for any of these to be a 7*
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    Science Red Hulk Anti Venom Mr Fantastic iBomb Yellowjacket

Skill Stealthy Hit Monkey BWDO Kraven Karnak

Mutant Toad Apoc Jubilee Iceman Captain Britain

Tech Silver Centurion Doctor Octopus Vulture Viv Yondu

Cosmic Ikaris Cull Medusa Galan Air Walker

Mystic Claire Spidey Supreme Jane Voodoo Rintrah

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★
    Sinister, Apoc, Vulture
  • Chris_SummersChris_Summers Member Posts: 262 ★★

Apoc, ibom and Kate Bishop are my top 3.

Hopefully soon we’ll get a Kate… 🤞🏻
    We’ve gotten all of the sci class they’ve had in the vote last year.

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,106 ★★★★★
    edited August 18
    Sinister, Claire, rogue, apoc, red guardian, tigra
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,086 ★★★★★
    I'm waiting for Nimrod, Apoc and Dr Doom
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,680 ★★★★★
    WASP, WASP, WASP!!!
    Jessica Jones
    Archangel
    Rintrah
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 570 ★★★
    I would love a wasp, but I reckon she’d stretch an already awesome 7* science class.

Imagine the crits on the heavy chain or the sp2 with a crit damage focus, it’d make silk’s bursts look like wet fish slaps 😂
    Glassback said:

I would love a wasp, but I reckon she’d stretch an already awesome 7* science class.

Imagine the crits on the heavy chain or the sp2 with a crit damage focus, it’d make silk’s bursts look like wet fish slaps 😂

She'd be great but we have a lot of science nukes already
    NONYABIZZ said:

8/12 of those champs are not meta relevant and will most likely be known as additional duds In 7* crystals
    And don't even come for me about apoc because y'all know damn well y'all ain't using him past being a synergy piece in 2024 and he does not need a 7* for that.
    Ohh and sorry if this sounded like I was hating on your wishlist, that's not what I intended with this reply. Just simply disagreeing

You do sound a little triggered over somebody else's wishlist. Chill out..it's just a WISHLIST, so why bother to disagree? 😂 And if Kabam does make some of those champs 7*'s, what can you do about it? NOTHING.

Exactly what does "this meta" and "meta relevant" mean in this game? I'm asking because doesn't the meta change? Champs can be effective and useful depending on those changes. Herc was once useful for everest content, but had been benched once future content was designed so that players couldn't "Herc" it.

Aegon is still highly sought after for everest content. But once that's done, he's collecting dust.

OG Storm was once thought of as no longer "meta relevant"........until she became the number 1 recommendation for 8.4 Glykhan boss.

You never know what champ is going to be needed for new content.
    EdisonLaw said:

Glassback said:

She'd be great but we have a lot of science nukes already
    We can have one more 😆
    Glassback said:

Same! I love Wasp! Some of us have been advocating for a 7* to be added. No special event, no paywall, and no difficult quest objectives to get her, just add her to the basic pool please! Lol.

And yes..her crits would be CRAZY. I think that scares Kabam 😂
  • Ben_15455Ben_15455 Member Posts: 318
    What I need to see

Mutant: Mr Sinister, Toad
    Skill: Black Widow DO, Valkyrie (Kate is probably too strong)
    Science: Cassie Lang, Immortal Ibomb
    Mystic: Rintrah, Tigra
    Cosmic: Galan, King Groot
    Tech: Ghost, iDoom
  • Childish_AlminoChildish_Almino Member Posts: 32

WASP, WASP, WASP!!!
    Jessica Jones
    Archangel
    Rintrah

Oh that 7* unduped Rintrah would feel so much better.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    NONYABIZZ said:

Not everything is about BGs, and you're wrong about Apoc.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,287 ★★★★★

NONYABIZZ said:

I'm sad so many champs get overlooked because "THeY ArE ToO SloW in BatTleGroUnDs".
    So many valuable champs glossed over because of it
    NONYABIZZ said:

7* Apocalypse especially at a r3 level would actually be a viable defender for BGs because of block penetration, not sure about attack though

WASP, WASP, WASP!!!
    Jessica Jones
    Archangel
    Rintrah

Oh that 7* unduped Rintrah would feel so much better.
    He'd be an absolute monster

NONYABIZZ said:

Terra said:

NONYABIZZ said:

I'm sad so many champs get overlooked because "THeY ArE ToO SloW in BatTleGroUnDs".
    So many valuable champs glossed over because of it
    Exactly. Not every champ has to be strictly for BGs. Did the community forget about other relevant content???
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    Can't even pull the champs that are offered in rare crystals.
    Get 2 out of 6 or 1 dupe out of 6 and forget about the rest 4/5.

In my case cant even pull champs in basic pool.
    Can't escape duping same old odin roblin gorr malnutrition dino vtd diaper dragon etc etc.
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 337

So here is my list of characters I would like to see as 7*, comment any more below I have missed you would want to see, realistic ones and not herc or similar champs.

Red Hulk, X-23, Apocalypse, Stealth spider man, Hit monkey, Claire, Anti venom, Vulture, Miles, zemo, she hulk, cap Britain.

Can I be the one to say Herc lol 😆
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
    Personally wanted galan, sinister, archangel, nimgod, fanta, torch, valkyrie, doom and tigra.

Personally wanted galan, sinister, archangel, nimgod, fanta, torch, valkyrie, doom and tigra.

You mean to say gayrod right lmao jk 😜
    Dorky said:

You mean to say gayrod right lmao jk 😜 unless I can't say that one lol