Summer of Suffering Moleman

NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
So I completed both objectives the science and the mutant one use spiderman and iceman now only mystic with damage over time is left. Who will work best for this Moleman? I tried Doom but it didn't go so well.

Comments

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    I used Wiccan
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Spiderman? How did he work.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Mojo nd wiccan
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★

Used my rank 4 ascended Kushala
  • MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    Mojo is great for this objective
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    Lokx said:

Spiderman? How did he work.

Spiderham my bad stupid autocorrect now I can't change what I wrote lol
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    Mojo was who I used. He was r5a max sig though so that helped.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★
    No mention of Werewolf in this thread, but he’s another viable option.

Dr. Zola
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

His ruptures are weak to do meaningful damage, The ruptures from sp2 works but timing it before the power drain and baiting a special with this stupid AI is hell of a task.
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 370 ★★★
    Kindred. It's hard to get everything to line up, but when you do, it's very effective.
  • Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Member Posts: 138
    I used Kushala. Slow but can get a solo
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

His ruptures are weak to do meaningful damage, The ruptures from sp2 works but timing it before the power drain and baiting a special with this stupid AI is hell of a task.
    I made it work, although you’re spot on. First run took off 40% and I just decided to plow ahead. One revive and WWbN got him down— but the last 60% took me 531 hits.

Dr. Zola
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★
    Tranquility was the dumbest move to put on moleman like are these events even tested before releasing
  • Acapp_hercules890777Acapp_hercules890777 Member Posts: 19

Is she requires high sig?? I have her
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 405 ★★

So I completed both objectives the science and the mutant one use spiderman and iceman now only mystic with damage over time is left. Who will work best for this Moleman? I tried Doom but it didn't go so well.

Obviously, he's shock immune
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 405 ★★
    Kushala is the best.

How to use her: get precision by dexterity and let him get one bar of power (hitting optional). NEVER GET HIM TO SP2, NOR USE YOURS. SP1s only. When sp1 is launched, parry the shock hit, and punish with your heavy, and wait for intercepts. Rinse and repeat till he gets to Frenzy. SP1 spam only. In case he gets to sp2, push him to sp3, timing it so tranquility drains his power.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★

I used Wiccan

Wiccan is awful or at least was for m, my r3 was tickling him. Kushala destroyed him though.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    edited August 30

Is she requires high sig?? I have her
    Full sig give you 9% chance per blessing to turn your damaging debuffs into passive, which help a lot with his shrugging and that cleanse timer. It’s not 100% needed because you could always push him to frenzy then build up incinerate debuffs like normal. So high sigs really just makes the fight go faster.
    edited August 31
    Thank you everyone I used Wiccan he worked it took 2 revives though Spider Ham was a solo and Iceman one took me just 1 revive 🎉🎉. Now all objectives completed. I hope we don't get Serpent as the Summer of Suffering boss lol

• SergeantPsychoticSergeantPsychotic Member Posts: 85

Thank you everyone I used Wiccan he worked it took 2 revives though Spider Ham was a solo and Iceman one took me just 1 revive 🎉🎉. Now all objectives completed. I hope we don't get Serpent as the Summer of Suffering boss lol

I do then I might finally lern how to fight the bugger properly like with onslaught challenge 😅 well done on your victory 👏 good man ✌🏻
    edited August 31

I do then I might finally lern how to fight the bugger properly like with onslaught challenge 😅 well done on your victory 👏 good man ✌🏻
    Thanks a lot this Moleman was super annoying but not a BS fight like Absorbing Man in Spring of Sorrow was apart from last week where his nodes got changed @SergeantPsychotic 🤘🤘💪✌️😎
    Might as well learn to fight Serpent now I suppose lol
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★

Kushala is the best.

How to use her: get precision by dexterity and let him get one bar of power (hitting optional). NEVER GET HIM TO SP2, NOR USE YOURS. SP1s only. When sp1 is launched, parry the shock hit, and punish with your heavy, and wait for intercepts. Rinse and repeat till he gets to Frenzy. SP1 spam only. In case he gets to sp2, push him to sp3, timing it so tranquility drains his power.

Wait what’s wrong with him using sp2?
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 163

I plan to use Wiccan too. What’s your rotation?
    Sunstar19 said:

Neutralize is useless here when you do combo end with medium to get passive incinerates
  • cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Member Posts: 79
    I used my recently acquired 7* Kindred. From what I've seen he's a better option than Wiccan

Sunstar19 said:

Neutralize is useless here when you do combo end with medium to get passive incinerates
    If you have Kindred, I'd use him. I did
    jdschw said:

Kindred. It's hard to get everything to line up, but when you do, it's very effective.

I used him and only used one revive due to my dog flopping Into me 😆 🤣

jdschw said:

I used him and only used one revive due to my dog flopping Into me 😆 🤣
    @cscale0725_gmail yes I did have Kindred but he wasn't awakened so I wasn't sure he would work good work 😎✌️