Comments

• smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★
    I really like his sp3.
    Is there any benefit for going to it?
  • ESFESF Member Posts: 2,011 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

I really like his sp3.
    Is there any benefit for going to it?

Annihilus? Yeah, if it’s a chunky boi you are fighting — 250K or higher health pool, I would say, because you don’t want to pop the SP2 with less than 10 Stifles and you need to do everything possible to try to have that many or more

Under 250K health pool, I try not to pop the SP2 with fewer than 5 or 6 Stifles.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,705 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Karnak.

I know I know, I'm one of the few in the universe that actually have a ranked one, more or less actually using him too.
    Counting in the heavy punish on specials, enemy heavy attacks, keeping up Fragility, and also not loosing your focus charges.
    But he really hits hard with his crits, even if he almost never gets a opportunity to fully ramp up in non-everest content.

I stand proudly with my 6* R5 Karnak. Throws some people off in BGs, and does some work with his utility when needed. He's more useful than people think

Godnak*
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Member Posts: 241 ★★

Gamora. She basically has no utility, but if the AI cooperates and allows you to keep stacking and refreshing those Furies and Cruelties, she can easily do hundreds of thousands of damage per hit

Um…HUH??

Gamora has literally the simplest ramp up in the game. Legit just…hit the opponent with regular combo’s. Nothing fancy. Heavy to refresh buffs (every hit refreshes) and then throw massive specials. THEN there’s all the stacking utility she gets the longer the fight goes (if she doesn’t demolish the opponent first).
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 790 ★★★
    How has nobody mentioned Onslaught?

Trying to keep his neuroshocks building and paused is so annoying imo.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★
    Ronin, spot and for me at least, absorbing man.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,081 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

Taskmaster?

That’s a really good one.
    Want to learn how to play him.
    Any tips?
    To be honest, no
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,010 ★★★

Ronin is easy
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 752 ★★★

Spot is kind of like scorpion in that he can get a lot more damage if everything lines up, but it's really not needed most of the time. The only thing you really need is a multi hit special to portal block, then MM until sp2 and done (assuming awakened, high sig)
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 512 ★★★

Just wanted to open a discussion that I thought could be interesting: Which champions have potentially great damage which you just can't be bothered to access?

I was thinking of this whilst using Quicksilver in War the other day: great champion, great utility, okay damage; and I'm very happy to have taken him to 5/65.

But it occurred to me that: if you really work at your timing, get him in Maximum Momentum, throw the SP2 for Trauma, then MLM and SP1 to get the burst damage, he's got the potential for a lot of burst damage that personally, I don't think I've ever bothered using; because it's too much hassle.

Scorpion is a bit the same: again, he's a great champion; who can do insane burst damage, for which you want to place lots of debuffs, then charge Heavy and cancel into an SP2. Preferably with AV/Venom on the team. But again, I generally don't bother because it's risky: you might miss the intercept; your SP2 might be blocked... It's much safer just to throw two SP1s for more debuffs and keep them Taunted. Or just the SP2 without the Heavy-cancel, if you want the Petrify.

So I thought it might be interesting to open a thread to see if you folks have any other examples of champions like this: champions where you do use the champion; but you're not using their full potential because the rotations are tight/unsafe/excessively complicated? And why?

Came into the thread to see what juice you talking about, but its good as apple juice tbh
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 690 ★★★

Just heavy. They have one of the furthest reaches in the game so you can heavy counter pretty much any champ's heavies
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 255 ★★★

Because it is worth the squeeze? Is being able to solo necro level health pools not worth the squeeze? Lol Hes not even hard to play either
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 394 ★★
    Any champ on Yoryie's page.
  • TripleBTripleB Member Posts: 258 ★★
    Thor Ragnarok
    Building to a SP3 usually isn't my kind of champ since it's a time waster to get to 3 bars of power and then sit through the animation before doing anything.
    There are just no effects going on before that SP3 (aside from building to 40 combo for a power gain) which makes the build up all the more boring.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Karnak.

I know I know, I'm one of the few in the universe that actually have a ranked one, more or less actually using him too.
    Counting in the heavy punish on specials, enemy heavy attacks, keeping up Fragility, and also not loosing your focus charges.
    But he really hits hard with his crits, even if he almost never gets a opportunity to fully ramp up in non-everest content.

I stand proudly with my 6* R5 Karnak. Throws some people off in BGs, and does some work with his utility when needed. He's more useful than people think

7* Karnak and Medusa when?
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,270 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Terra said:

Karnak.

7* Karnak and Medusa when?
    Both would un-ironically slap as additions.
    7* versions brings some champions into a limelight that's positive.
  • Talha305RajaTalha305Raja Member Posts: 79
    ESF said:

My man, I am writing about him AGAIN soon:

I say this because it’s the truth: Annihilus is a top-10 kit in this game with a damage rotation that is too tight for anyone to actually play.

Can do absolutely catastrophic damage but no one is gonna play it to find out because you can’t get at it consistently

I got him r5a and i don't bother with the rotation, just let the sp2s ripppp, and he does alright damage, he is a great red skull counter and he's a menace on defense.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 690 ★★★

Any champ on Yoryie's page.

Except ibom. I told yoryie about him