I've opened crystals before updating the game

HeyBubHeyBub Member Posts: 17
And now it shows contribution:0

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,387 ★★★★★
    You answered your own question why you have 0 points.

Lmao
  • HeyBubHeyBub Member Posts: 17
    Did you see a question mark?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,715 ★★★★★
    HeyBub said:

Did you see a question mark?

Then what was the point of this post?
    So the game team will know and maybe add a notice before people open hundreds of crystals, is it fine with you?
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,387 ★★★★★
    HeyBub said:

So the game team will know and maybe add a notice before people open hundreds of crystals, is it fine with you?

It's... the event has been plastered *everywhere* for people to see. Are you living under a rock?
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 351
    HeyBub said:

Umm they did say it on twitch. If you follow RTM, he gave a news thing about it. Then I again I don't open when I get something
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,405 ★★★★★
    HeyBub said:

Or it's been behaving like this for ages and you just figured it out ?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,715 ★★★★★
    HeyBub said:

I mean it's pointless because you earn enough crystals just by playing normally over the course.of the event to reach 1k crystals opened anyways. If not, your not playing the game properly.
    Ok guys thanks for saying nothing of use. Btw maybe try being nice, putting someone down wont get you up. And if being negative is easier for you maybe ask yourself why.
  • Tsuyoshi_SenpaiTsuyoshi_Senpai Member Posts: 73
    Dude, why did you open the crystals if you knew that the event hasn't started yet? No one from Kabam said that Crystals opened before the event will count towards the contribution, the fault is purely on you.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★
    You have my condolences

The event started, and I got a message that it has started, but the game wasnt updated.
  • LickyLicky Member Posts: 331 ★★★
    HeyBub said:

Ok guys thanks for saying nothing of use. Btw maybe try being nice, putting someone down wont get you up. And if being negative is easier for you maybe ask yourself why.

Honestly shut up mate
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,312 ★★★
    Sad to say ....While i tried to hold my laugh

But I can't hold my laugh 😂 🤣
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,468 Guardian
    edited September 5
    Ahh, so the Starting Time for the new Solo Event (not really a Solo Event, but a Community Event) would have already started before you opened your crystals.

But because you had not downloaded the new month's Update yet, that Community Event (as well as anything else new related to this month, quests, etc) were not available for you yet.

So you opened crystals after the Event had begun, but not actually part of your loaded game on your device yet.

That's more understandable (as opposed to “opened them early”, which is what everyone assumed here at first).

If you *REALLY* fail to get the required amount done by the time the events finishes, you could potentially Submit a Request to Kabam.
    But as they said, people should be able to reach that required amount WITHOUT any old crystals, just ones you can get during the event (but would need to get them from all various sources).