Who would you choose from these 3?

NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,040 ★★★★
I will be going for Colossus since I already have him and his awakening helps. What about everyone else who would you choose?

Comments

• NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,040 ★★★★
    Theshadow said:

I have thing so I am gonna go for the awakening. Everyone would go for the awakening cause without awakening everyone in there is pretty much useless

I have Colossus so awakening him it is
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,280 ★★★★★
    In purely a vacuum, not having any of them, I would say Colossus would be the best bet.

Personally I'm going Korg, since I already have him as a 7*.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,280 ★★★★★
    Theshadow said:

I have thing so I am gonna go for the awakening. Everyone would go for the awakening cause without awakening everyone in there is pretty much useless

"Useless" is way too harsh.
    Does their awakening add to them? Yes.
    Does not having it remove their ability to do anything? No. They still have their abilities and strengths, awakening or not.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,054 ★★★★★
    Cooklossus
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 401 ★★
    Is Korg's sig better or Colossus? I have both, unawakened. Thing's out for me cuz i dont have him.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★
    Thing. Have the other two already awakened, while I Still don't have a thing.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,707 ★★★★★
    I have duped chadlosus.
    I have sig 40 korg so that's okay I guess.
    I'll take mr thing.

Is Korg's sig better or Colossus? I have both, unawakened. Thing's out for me cuz i dont have him.

Id go korg just for BGs sake.
    Colossus works unduped but slower, and we kinda don't use him in BGs.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 396 ★★★
    If you don't have any of them - go with who you like ( just take that korg )

if you have all of them unduped - go with korg

if you have all of them duped - go thing or korg
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,394 ★★★★★
    I have all of them but unawakened. Still not sure who to go for. Will sleep on it. Will highly depends on BG metas so colossus might be out already
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    When the event was announced, I had all 3 with only Korg awakened.

Shortly after I awakened Thing from a basic crystal.

Seeing as I need to do more skill rank-ups, I'll probably just pick Korg again. That'll put him to sig 100. Can't really see myself using Colossus much.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 826 ★★★
    Korg to dupe my r2, might r3
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 182
    I’ll probably take Thing because I don’t have any of them, colossus is losing his old glory, and korg is a noodle without the awakening. At least thing is beefy on defense in the lower ranks of BGs
  • FinalfurykFinalfuryk Member Posts: 248 ★★
    Think I'm going Korg. He's the only one I think I don't have awakened at the moment.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,753 ★★★★★
    Im going thing dup as dont have korg terrible unless very high sig colos is eh for me and thing id get use out of and duped he be useable the most
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    Trying to decide between new Colossus and awakening my Korg. Already have Thing awakened.

Am going back and forth - was initially thinking Colossus but then realized since I have Dust at R2 and she covers some of the same immunities. So wasn’t sure what I’d use him for? Then again with Korg sig 20 doesn’t give him much as he really needs to be high sig, and I’ve already got an R2 awakened Killmonger and a soon to be R3 Bullseye, so not really sure I need another 7* Skill defender. Probably back on getting Colossus today since he and Dust do have enough differences in their immunities that it might help at some point. Doubt I would R2 him though.
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
    For me, i have none of them.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 732 ★★★

I will be going for Colossus since I already have him and his awakening helps. What about everyone else who would you choose?

Colossus for me
  • SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 214 ★★
    I’ll go thing because it’s free and it will be less bitter when I do pull him
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,672 ★★★★
    This is very easy for me since I have Thing unawaken but Korg at sig 40 and Colossus at sig 40. Dupe thing and hopefully to get him to sig 200 for BG defence. At rank 3 sig 200 thing will be a pain in BG. He's will take time to take down.
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 114
    The Russian metal dude